Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

$17,50 - Andis Pro Outliner II Personal Trimmer (save 78%)

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 4th, 2023 9:01 am
12 replies
Jr. Member
May 10, 2018
183 posts
156 upvotes
Trying to jump on this but it says there is an error and doesnt let me check out.

It doesnt allow me to order for a toronto ontario address

Tried british colombia as well but no luck
Last edited by Wellimshopping on Jan 4th, 2023 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sr. Member
Apr 21, 2017
578 posts
714 upvotes
Chelsea
Unable to order for both an ON and QC address
Newbie
Apr 30, 2021
44 posts
21 upvotes
This has been priced low for some time but looks like ATL by a few cents. Using the "keepa" plugin on chrome. No comment on the razer itself, just figured I'd mention this.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2017
1260 posts
1848 upvotes
Ontario
To the OP or whoever always posts this deal, you clearly can buy it so buy 100 and sell them all for $50 each Face With Tears Of Joy
Sr. Member
User avatar
Nov 23, 2011
781 posts
846 upvotes
West GTA
It appears this can't be purchased. It has been around this price for about a month now.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2017
1260 posts
1848 upvotes
Ontario
mickman wrote: It appears this can't be purchased. It has been around this price for about a month now.
2 years
Deal Fanatic
Nov 22, 2015
6812 posts
6962 upvotes
rcharkav wrote: This has been priced low for some time but looks like ATL by a few cents. Using the "keepa" plugin on chrome. No comment on the razer itself, just figured I'd mention this.
Fake ATL though.. Maybe phantom stock

It comes around at this price but can't be ordered
Deal Guru
User avatar
Dec 7, 2011
11234 posts
21560 upvotes
This product cannot be shipped anywhere, and even after chatting with Amazon, they never were able to fix the problem for the longest time.

Jimbo67 wrote: To the OP or whoever always posts this deal, you clearly can buy it so buy 100 and sell them all for $50 each Face With Tears Of Joy
OP obviously didn't purchase it!
Sr. Member
Nov 24, 2008
503 posts
63 upvotes
London
I tried even sending it to amazon pickup location, my work, my home address, Post Office nothing works.

Top