• Last Updated:
  • Feb 2nd, 2021 2:43 pm
[OP]
Oct 28, 2015
872 posts
311 upvotes
Nobleton, ON

[Amazon.ca] $19.99 OUTOPEST LED Reading Light

Been tracking a battery powered reading light on amazon for a while, now the price came down a lot, though not the lowest point, but hey, we don't have a time machine.

From the reviews, the brightness is excellent and you can use it both plugged in or on battery.

ETA: why people downvoted for reason such as "not a good price"? The lowest price ($16.99) only occurred on Dec 9 for 2 days and now is the 2nd lowest in its history.
4 replies
Dec 26, 2020
1 posts
1 upvote
I bought one OP, this is a pretty decent price for an adjustable light like this. Its not just a basic single type of light. Thank you!
[OP]
Oct 28, 2015
872 posts
311 upvotes
Nobleton, ON
RobertA212 wrote: There's other versions of this for 19.99 regularly

Such as this.
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07YWV19XC/ref ... UTF8&psc=1

It is a good light though. Clips onto a Malm headboard nicely.
Are they the same or one mocks another? Amazon seems to be ridden with very similar items that I have no way to tell if they were genuinely identical or one is an inferior unit.
Aug 20, 2019
188 posts
211 upvotes
xuanzh wrote: Are they the same or one mocks another? Amazon seems to be ridden with very similar items that I have no way to tell if they were genuinely identical or one is an inferior unit.
They're probably all from the same Chinese manufacturer on Alibaba that someone is stocking in inventory for resale Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes