Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] $19.99, Vega Essentials Nutritional Shake Chocolate (17 Servings, 21.6oz) - Plant Based Vegan protein

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 10th, 2019 4:56 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 27, 2007
3419 posts
800 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] $19.99, Vega Essentials Nutritional Shake Chocolate (17 Servings, 21.6oz) - Plant Based Vegan protein

Dotd, only vanilla and chocolate

I prefer whey so no experience with vegan protein.
Don't forget to use your fav CB site, I usually use shopperarmy.

Also subscribe and save 5/15% off.
Need 5 different subscriptions.
Images
  • 41miGy4fpgL._AC_SY400_.jpg
  • 412WoU-mbbL._AC_SY400_.jpg
  • 61cpgYgeQ7L._AC_SY200_.jpg
  • 51WQ1UsAAbL._AC_SY400_.jpg
RFD iTrader:76|||0
HEATWARE:15|||0
EBAY:220|||0
9 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2009
3608 posts
3145 upvotes
Dont want to threadcrap, but I tried a sample of their shake when they were giving away a free shaker cup with it, the worst tasting shake EVER. Honestly you couldn't pay me to drink this stuff.
"Frank Burns eats worms"
Dec 13, 2005
408 posts
55 upvotes
Mono, Ontario
How does this compare to their Vega all-in-one shake?
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2014
1055 posts
876 upvotes
Edmonton
Triad wrote: Dotd, only vanilla and chocolate

I prefer whey so no experience with vegan protein.
Don't forget to use your fav CB site, I usually use shopperarmy.

Also subscribe and save 5/15% off.
Need 5 different subscriptions.
Does shopperarmy (or any CB site) work on subscriptions?
Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2011
3930 posts
3480 upvotes
The NORTH
Don DiGuapo wrote: Dont want to threadcrap, but I tried a sample of their shake when they were giving away a free shaker cup with it, the worst tasting shake EVER. Honestly you couldn't pay me to drink this stuff.
Agreed, bought this on sale at Amazon some time in the summer and its disgusting.... Just a terrible texture and off flavor.
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2009
3608 posts
3145 upvotes
kr0zet wrote: Agreed, bought this on sale at Amazon some time in the summer and its disgusting.... Just a terrible texture and off flavor.
Right!? As if the flavor wasn't bad enough, the texture was so grainy it made me feel like I was drinking sand mixed with some mystery liquid, just awful. I stick with Cellucor, its always very good and the peanut butter flavor is the best.
"Frank Burns eats worms"
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2014
1349 posts
1750 upvotes
Gud Ol' Ontariuh Boy
ouelmar wrote: Does it taste better than Vega?
The texture?
Lol I'm probably a bad person to ask since I will choke anything down...my priority is quality/protein per gram and/or dollar so taste is very subjective for me.

I usually just get unflavoured and add in vanilla extract and some cocoa.
Dec 1, 2018
452 posts
422 upvotes
I’ve tried a few tubs and noticed the powder sticks to blender sides and clumps. Thought it was just a one off but all had that experience. Does clumping = lower quality ? I love the chocolate flavour by far my favourite, compared to optimum, Canadian protein , my protein , syntha