• Last Updated:
  • Jun 12th, 2021 11:19 pm
[OP]
Aug 17, 2012
285 posts
270 upvotes
Vancouver

[Amazon.ca] 1MORE Triple Driver Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones $33.99

I suppose these are supposed to be pretty good, and at one point they were around $100 US, but dropped to 50-60 US.

Apparently, in the past there have been issues with third party sellers selling counterfeits with slightly different packaging, like the lacking of official seal or duller packaging, so worth keeping a look out, but this seems to be sold from 1More USA.

Amazon
6 replies
Feb 9, 2017
85 posts
107 upvotes
If they are going to adopt an English brand, why did they choose 1MORE? As in "it's one more headphones on the market". Not very inspiring, is it? They just have to hire a marketing co-op student from Canada for a summer and they can turn their global brand around overnight.
Jan 9, 2003
464 posts
285 upvotes
Ajax
My wife uses these and they are excellent. Long battery life and sounds quality is great. We paid a lot more than this in 2019
Dec 8, 2019
143 posts
203 upvotes
Thanks OP, seems worth a try at this price
Dec 8, 2019
143 posts
203 upvotes
Received them today. Manufacturing date is June 2019, so it's been sitting in a warehouse for a while. The battery was completely dead (took about 30 mins of charging before the charging LED would even show up)

They're fairly comfortable and passive sound isolation is great. Supported audio codecs are SBC, AAC, and LDAC. They sound a bit dark and lacking in the mids, but overall pretty good for $34.
Jan 23, 2014
51 posts
16 upvotes
Markham
For those inexpensive one...i will go to aliexpress for it...tbh...
[OP]
Aug 17, 2012
285 posts
270 upvotes
Vancouver
Just got them, and I think they're pretty good. Also had to charge them through the provided USB-C to USB-A cable.
The default silicone ear cups fit well for me, but they provide a huge number of variants. The packaging is pretty slick.

Turned on LDAC mode on my phone and went to listen to something on Amazon Music, and it's good.
It's no wonder these are so well reviewed. I'm no audiophile so I can't describe it, but for me, it's a step up.
I normally just use various Soundpeats buds, and now those seem dim in comparison and I paid more for those.