Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] 2.5L Essential Oil Diffuser $35 + 50ml Lavender & Tea Tree Essential Oils $9 each

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 11th, 2019 11:47 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
8816 posts
6995 upvotes
Scarborough, ON

[Amazon.ca] 2.5L Essential Oil Diffuser $35 + 50ml Lavender & Tea Tree Essential Oils $9 each

Noticed these products are already on discount and then have a promo code on top to make them even cheaper.
Essential oils rarely come in such large bottles. 50ml for less than $10 is a great price in my books.
Perfect for Christmas gifting.

Homasy 2.5L Essential Oil Diffuser with 7-Color Mood Lights
Adjustable Mist Output,Sleep Mode,Auto Shut Off,White
Original price: $59.99
Now $34.99 with promo code U9U25WSO, no tax
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07VMC7SMY

Features:
  • Can be used as humidifier, or as essential oil diffuser simply by adding drops of essential oil;
  • Refill water from top large opening, easy to clean;
  • 7-color changing mood light or fix on favorite color, convenient as nightlight;
  • Available modes: High mist, low mist, sleep (mood light and indicator light turned off);
  • Up to 30 hours of continuous operation.

Homasy Lavender or Tea Tree Essential Oil, 50ml
Original price: $15.99
Now $9.59 with promo code JRYA7C6Y
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07Y687QLH

Features:
  • Highly concentrated aromatherapy oil for diffuser, massage, or bathing. Smells fresh, deep and strong;
  • Lavender oil helps relax, unwind, improve sleeping quality, relieve mood, clear mind, etc.;
  • Tee Tree oil helps protect you and your family against environmental damage and purify your body;
  • Lavender essential oil is extracted from France, Tea Tree oil is steam distilled from Australian Melaleuca Alternifolia;
  • Can be diluted with water to make DIY lotions for body, soaps, shampoo, spa products, candles and more;
  • Eco-friendly and not tested on animals.
oilDiffuser.jpg
essentialOils.jpg
12 replies
Nov 17, 2014
381 posts
301 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thanks.
I was just planning to get some lavender oil. The price is very reasonable.
Jun 18, 2016
395 posts
1104 upvotes
Trust me, there’s no point in getting a 2.5L diffuser. The oil will lose its smell in a couple hours and you’ll have to add more anyway.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
8816 posts
6995 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Leverage wrote: Fakespot gives a D rating and shows the "adjusted rating"[/url] as 1.5 stars once the fake reviews are filtered out.
I personally don trust Fakespot anymore, but I checked MetaReview (https://reviewmeta.com/amazon-ca/B07Y687QLH) before posting. With 8 reviews adjusted down, the rating remained the same at 4.5 out of 5.
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2004
1703 posts
1155 upvotes
DragonRider wrote: I personally don trust Fakespot anymore, but I checked MetaReview (https://reviewmeta.com/amazon-ca/B07Y687QLH) before posting. With 8 reviews adjusted down, the rating remained the same at 4.5 out of 5.
Not sure about MetaReview so I checked WatchTheWatchers, much better.
(See where I’m going with this?)

I agree though this is another example of “too good to be true”.
Nov 17, 2014
381 posts
301 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Leverage wrote: Reminder that these cheap large size oils are usually just diluted. You can't make 50 ml of pure lavender essential oil for $10.

Fakespot gives a D rating and shows the "adjusted rating" as 1.5 stars once the fake reviews are filtered out.
I have brought so many different brands of lavender oil from Amazon... I have not seen a difference between the less than 15 and more than 30 ones...

Can you link me some truly concentrated ones?
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
8816 posts
6995 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
dilligafeh wrote: Can I use this for vaping ?
Never tried but I believe it's pretty dangerous to do so. Vapes usually require heating to average of 250C to produce clouds and generate flavors. Yet most essential oils have a much much lower boiling point, and subjecting them to such high temperature will cause ignition.
Nov 17, 2014
381 posts
301 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Judging by the number up votes u have, I guess joking...
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2006
1416 posts
1037 upvotes
Toronto
With all the headlines about people dying from Vitamin E oil in their vaping liquid I assume you are joking. Never vape anything other than propylene glycol, glycerin, nicotine and as few flavourings as possible. I would say people should never vape cannabis oil either, they would be much safer vaping cannabis leaf.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
8816 posts
6995 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
MooseV2 wrote: Trust me, there’s no point in getting a 2.5L diffuser. The oil will lose its smell in a couple hours and you’ll have to add more anyway.
Just because it has a large capacity doesn't mean you have to fill it up when using it as an oil diffuser. The large capacity allows the flexibility of also using it as a humidifier.