Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] 2 Pack 100 LEDs Motion Sensor Wireless Waterproof Portable Solar Lights - $41.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 3rd, 2018 10:29 am
[OP]
Sep 26, 2016
2 posts
3 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] 2 Pack 100 LEDs Motion Sensor Wireless Waterproof Portable Solar Lights - $41.99

I think this is a good value for these 100LED Solar Lights. This one produce 2000 lumens, which is bright enough for most of usage.

Save $18 with coupon [removed]

https://www.amazon.ca/Wireless-Waterpro ... B07928JH8G
Last edited by Mars2012 on Jul 2nd, 2018 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: unsourced code, do not repost
9 replies
Dec 26, 2014
60 posts
81 upvotes
Cobourg, ON
Thanks, bought 2 (in same order) and the code applied to both of them (discount worked on each pair separately). Picked free shipping and as a bonus, no HST was applied.
Jan 13, 2013
507 posts
285 upvotes
Vancouver
I bought these when the coupon code was good for $30 off. They work as advertised although I haven't mounted mine. They're just hanging off a nail.
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
17706 posts
7576 upvotes
Oakville
Lol @ 2000 lumens.
Lucky Koodo $40/6GB (with $15/10GB add-on) recipient
Deal Fanatic
Jan 23, 2009
5223 posts
2061 upvotes
Love it, another self promotion or get it for free if you plug our crap on RFD
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FAIL OP !
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2017
3538 posts
2135 upvotes
Vancouver
Honestly a lot of items have bad fakespot ratings and are fine.

This looks a lot like the Baxia one except bigger (more LEDs). Personally i prefer more/smaller ones since you can focus on different sections (or multiple at the same general area) and it works as a fail safe in case one doesnt detect movement/malfunctions. Price ratio is similar too. Same reason i have security camea pointing at same spots as lights (light turning on should automatically turn on camera motion dectection at night), and i double up stairs/front door (2 camera from different spots plus doorbell).
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
17706 posts
7576 upvotes
Oakville
Paigne wrote: Honestly a lot of items have bad fakespot ratings and are fine.

This looks a lot like the Baxia one except bigger (more LEDs). Personally i prefer more/smaller ones since you can focus on different sections (or multiple at the same general area) and it works as a fail safe in case one doesnt detect movement/malfunctions. Price ratio is similar too. Same reason i have security camea pointing at same spots as lights (light turning on should automatically turn on camera motion dectection at night), and i double up stairs/front door (2 camera from different spots plus doorbell).
Most of the items with bad fakespot ratings are cheap Chinese electronics, which *generally* will be fine (for the price you pay for them). The problem is, you can't really *rely* on the reviews to informative in any way because they're mostly made up (or, at best, disingenuous glowing reviews because the person was either paid or given a free product in exchange for a review). So, like, if they have a 30% defect rate, *normal* reviews would reflect that because you'd see a high percentage of negative reviews and you could decide if it was worth the risk or not, but when they spam the reviews with tons of glowing reviews, that tends to get buried.
Lucky Koodo $40/6GB (with $15/10GB add-on) recipient
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2017
3538 posts
2135 upvotes
Vancouver
wearysky wrote: Most of the items with bad fakespot ratings are cheap Chinese electronics, which *generally* will be fine (for the price you pay for them). The problem is, you can't really *rely* on the reviews to informative in any way because they're mostly made up (or, at best, disingenuous glowing reviews because the person was either paid or given a free product in exchange for a review). So, like, if they have a 30% defect rate, *normal* reviews would reflect that because you'd see a high percentage of negative reviews and you could decide if it was worth the risk or not, but when they spam the reviews with tons of glowing reviews, that tends to get buried.
Agreed, which is why if im ordering from amazon, im only interested in fulfilled by amazon for easier returns and if the item doesnt do what its suppose, easy to claim the item wasnt as described (important for some items like android boxes, some claim to have 2GB when they only have 1).