Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

2 pack of Crest 3D White Whitestrips Glamorous White - Whitening (28 treatments total) - $58.99

Banned
Nov 1, 2005
32 posts
144 upvotes
North Vancouver, BC

[Amazon.ca] 2 pack of Crest 3D White Whitestrips Glamorous White - Whitening (28 treatments total) - $58.99

2 pack of Crest 3D White Whitestrips Glamorous White Teeth Whitening (14 Treatments each pack) for $59.99 plus $1 coupon off!
Ships from and sold by Amazon.ca

London Drugs has it for $54.99 for one pack.
Walmart has it for $51.78 for one pack.
Last edited by jpanga on Sep 20th, 2019 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
5 replies
Nov 23, 2013
12 posts
1 upvote
Kitchener
I don't think the rules allow me to link a non-affiliate so I won't do a direct link. There is this app called Shop Together on the app store, and they currently have this for $24.99. Seems like a group buying site, but all it requires is you inviting a single friend or stranger to buy it with you. I got my order shipped to me free.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2006
3385 posts
441 upvotes
Montreal
Be very careful with those, I used them 2 years ago for a few weeks, got a permanent stain/mark on one of my front teeth, not sure what it is but it was clearly due to the usage of this.
I was there at the 32$ price error at dell.ca day AND at the 150$ off price error at fs.ca
RFD price error moto: "Buy now, think later." -Ahzuz
Banned
Jan 27, 2014
5574 posts
2580 upvotes
angeliebourque wrote: omg my teeth finally gonna be white
lol

I'm looking at using the top strength one. Forgot what it's called but I used it last year and it was like a 24 pack.