[Amazon Canada] 2 Shelf Brackets for Home Decor - $17.21

• Last Updated:
  • May 17th, 2019 5:08 pm
[OP]
Oct 31, 2018
8 posts
14 upvotes

[Amazon Canada] 2 Shelf Brackets for Home Decor - $17.21

I was looking at home decor options and came across this item which holds shelves up and looks like its heavy duty and strong. It's also #1 best seller on Amazon and has Prime One-Day shipping.

Currently has a $2 coupon & a discount code only for NOW which you can save 30% off with KINGDOWAY at checkout and make sure you tick the $2 coupon as well for maximum savings.

For some reason, I wasn't charged tax either however YMMV on that and it was eligible for Prime One-Day as well with no charge. Image

Total was $17.21 shipped.
14 replies
Deal Addict
May 22, 2006
1900 posts
528 upvotes
Toronto
Design is not my cup of tea...
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2005
2994 posts
1842 upvotes
Abbotsford, B.C.
this is the 2nd time these shelf brackets have been here.
The 1st thread was deleted.
is this just a spam post? if you like this idea, go buy the fittings at HomeDepot
shorter of breath and one day closer to death
Jan 31, 2014
26 posts
11 upvotes
Montréal
I got these under my kitchen sink looks good there
Deal Addict
May 1, 2011
1028 posts
351 upvotes
Near GTA
Wife did this in the master bath. It’s the only spot I’d do it, out of the way. Just not my design type

That being said, if you’re going to do this, buy the piping at HD/Rona and build yourself. Splurge on some nice live edge wood and use that for the shelf board. Don’t cheap out on the wood or it won’t look right. We ended up putting the same wood as a live edge border around the builder mirror. Didn’t even take the mirror off the wall and just nailed to around. Bath looks good enough overall. Still don’t 100% like the look tho, but again, the bath is only place I’d put this style shelf. One above toilet for folded towels. 2 above the bathtub for plants/candles/etc
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2008
2286 posts
1556 upvotes
Oakville
chrischris84 wrote:
May 17th, 2019 1:01 am
Wife did this in the master bath. It’s the only spot I’d do it, out of the way. Just not my design type

That being said, if you’re going to do this, buy the piping at HD/Rona and build yourself. Splurge on some nice live edge wood and use that for the shelf board. Don’t cheap out on the wood or it won’t look right. We ended up putting the same wood as a live edge border around the builder mirror. Didn’t even take the mirror off the wall and just nailed to around. Bath looks good enough overall. Still don’t 100% like the look tho, but again, the bath is only place I’d put this style shelf. One above toilet for folded towels. 2 above the bathtub for plants/candles/etc
Dude that's pretty kinky, you got a mirror in your bathtub.

Does the wife have a sister?
-ZdpZ... ;)
Deal Addict
May 1, 2011
1028 posts
351 upvotes
Near GTA
@zdpz bathroom* lol bored much?

Not only is there a sister, but it’s an identical twin sister 🤯
Deal Fanatic
Jan 6, 2004
7931 posts
1466 upvotes
Mississauga
raskal wrote:
May 17th, 2019 12:35 am
this is the 2nd time these shelf brackets have been here.
The 1st thread was deleted.
is this just a spam post? if you like this idea, go buy the fittings at HomeDepot
Same op too? I noticed this as well.
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2005
2994 posts
1842 upvotes
Abbotsford, B.C.
Avenger wrote:
May 17th, 2019 3:16 am
Same op too? I noticed this as well.
No, first thread (may 14) was by MOOCer

Don't know if it's spam, but I'd still rather buy the parts and make the shelf than buy this Amazon thing
shorter of breath and one day closer to death
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
1138 posts
703 upvotes
thanks OP was planning on something like this for my laundry room. cheers
[OP]
Oct 31, 2018
8 posts
14 upvotes
I had no clue there was another post. I just saw it on Amazon and saw there was a code so thought it belonged here too.
Nov 19, 2012
342 posts
154 upvotes
I think this is a decent deal. I was looking for these to make a shelf out of barn board. By the time you buy the hardware and spraypaint, you would be over $17.

Ordered 2, thanks OP
May 16, 2019
1 posts
1 upvote
no matter it is spam or not , suit my home style got one to decorate my dinning room,thanks OP