Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

$20.79: CeraVe Moisturizing Cream Face and Body, 539 Gram

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 27th, 2021 3:04 am
Deal Guru
Mar 28, 2006
12225 posts
2957 upvotes
did you try their lotion? What are you using right now? thanks
BensonNV wrote: These are so greasy and thick. Not a fan
People around you may have weaken immune system (or live with one). Wear a mask in indoor settings if you have cold symptoms.
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12833 posts
6665 upvotes
HKPolice wrote: This goes on sale for ~$15 every year I think.
15,99 last time and wife really likes the stuff. Should be one sale very soon hopefully.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user! Fido User!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2012
4036 posts
2976 upvotes
Calgary
I picked up a coupla tub of this cream at my local Costco a yr or 2 ago for $15-16 a tub. Great stuff for the face.

I'm sure its great for bod as well but I'm too cheap to use this a body moisturizer. A tub used strictly for the face'll last a year if not more. On the bod, I think it won't last a coupla mths.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2012
4036 posts
2976 upvotes
Calgary
BensonNV wrote: These are so greasy and thick. Not a fan
At 1st glance, I had the same thoughts. But then, it dawned on me that I can spread it out as thin (or as thick) as I like. I also thought the texture would make it a mess for the face. I thought wrong. This Cerave has turned out to be one of, if not, the best facial creams I've used.

Disclaimer: I'm a normal dude, with a typically not very concerning attitude for smooth skin. I just want not to have dry (& itchy) skin as all. So alls the delicate flowers can disregard my comments on this as I don't know how good it'll be for the discerning beauty.
Nov 15, 2020
78 posts
199 upvotes
For lotion - the ones sold in SDM and LD are 355ml, while this is 473ml.

So on a per ml basis the one on Amazon ($0.030 per ml) is cheaper, while on LD it comes out to be $0.0365 per ml.
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2001
18946 posts
10528 upvotes
I'll stick with Costco, it has a lower regular price, you get more in the tub, and you get the travel size one.

Even buying at Shoppers is cheaper when you use the weekly points offer.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2011
1626 posts
1339 upvotes
Whitby
82 wrote: did you try their lotion? What are you using right now? thanks
Their new lotions contains parabens. I seriously wanted to use their SA lotion but stayed away because of it. I love their cream though, it is free of parabens and no smell.
[external link removed]
Deal Guru
Mar 28, 2006
12225 posts
2957 upvotes
Mind to share what are you using now? Thanks.
abshahul wrote: Their new lotions contains parabens. I seriously wanted to use their SA lotion but stayed away because of it. I love their cream though, it is free of parabens and no smell.
People around you may have weaken immune system (or live with one). Wear a mask in indoor settings if you have cold symptoms.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2012
4036 posts
2976 upvotes
Calgary
Corwin1066 wrote: How does this compare to the Cetaphil jars? Any reason to switch?
hextrose wrote: Also curious.
I use Cetaphil (~$13 onsale) lotion as a bod moisturizer. Surprizingly, though Cetaphil lotion is much more lotiony than the thicker Cerave cream, its feels more oilier on the skin on application.

That said, the oily feel disappears after a bit of time & it does moisturizes well. It also has more a fragrance than the Cerave.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2011
1626 posts
1339 upvotes
Whitby
82 wrote: Mind to share what are you using now? Thanks.
I found Costco had their own Kirkland body lotion last month, bought it to give it a try and I like it. It has mild fragrance but that doesn't bother me. Ideal for summer, will be switching to Cerave cream in Winter.
[external link removed]
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2003
23201 posts
2328 upvotes
Singapore
rugerty100 wrote: 412358

There's no pump with the Costco one though.

I usually buy at SDM stacked with 20x promos.
Does that make it a better deal than Costco?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 22, 2012
7737 posts
10771 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Sgt_Strider wrote: Does that make it a better deal than Costco?
In my opinion, Costco Sale Price > SDM Sale Price > Costco Regular Price

I already have a pump though, so I can just move it over if I buy the Costco one.

For first-time buyers, I'd recommend SDM Sale for the pump.
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2003
23201 posts
2328 upvotes
Singapore
HKPolice wrote: This goes on sale for ~$15 every year I think.
toguy wrote: Yes, last sale price at Costco was $15.99 ($4 off from regular price), so this is close to par with Costco's regular price, except it doesn't come with the 50g or so bonus tube (and is $0.80 more). Good if you don't have a Costco membership, otherwise Costco is generally the best place (especially when considering 'regular' pricing). I think Costco usually puts this on sale at least a couple of times a year, one of which I believe is in January, which is pretty much peak skin irritation season for dry skin/psoriasis/eczema sufferers like myself.
blazed16 wrote: 15,99 last time and wife really likes the stuff. Should be one sale very soon hopefully.
To my knowledge, Costco only has it on sale once per year. I would be surprised to see another sale until 2022.
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2003
23201 posts
2328 upvotes
Singapore
rugerty100 wrote: In my opinion, Costco Sale Price > SDM Sale Price > Costco Regular Price

I already have a pump though, so I can just move it over if I buy the Costco one.

For first-time buyers, I'd recommend SDM Sale for the pump.
I agree, the pump is nice to have. I got used to not having a pump so it's no big deal for me. I swear by this stuff. Works for me. I've been using this for a long time. Not sure if I'm giving too much credit to the lotion instead of genetics, but I love how every time someone checks my ID, they have this surprised look on their face.
Nov 20, 2019
178 posts
323 upvotes
Calgary
simonpicksparts wrote: Where can I get one with a pump?
I saw the CeraVe cream with pump at London Drugs store.
Currently Using
  • Tangerine | Simplii | EQ Bank
  • Public Mobile | Rogers / Shaw | Telus
  • Rakuten | GCR | Air Miles | Scene+
Nov 30, 2019
199 posts
340 upvotes
Does anyone know how this compares to Glaxal Base?
Nov 26, 2020
34 posts
3 upvotes
Transfer to small amounts to another tub so you don't infect the cream by constantly dappling your hands in it.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)