Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

$20.99 for Fitbit Charge 2 Replacement Band - Rose Gold Stainless Steel

[OP]
Aug 28, 2017
12 posts

[Amazon.ca] $20.99 for Fitbit Charge 2 Replacement Band - Rose Gold Stainless Steel

Don't know why they don't have this replacement band for the charge 2 on the fitbit canada online store. Looks pretty sleek. It says this band covers a large range of wrist sizes (14 - 24cm). I'm towards the smaller end of that range but it should fit!

Excited to replace my plastic band with this. Love the rose gold look.
7 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2011
1133 posts
1259 upvotes
49.2827°N 123.1207°W
aff009 wrote: Don't know why they don't have this replacement band for the charge 2 on the fitbit canada online store.
this is not an official band that's why....
[OP]
Aug 28, 2017
12 posts
Lol true. I was trying to say this looks pretty good so fitbit could come out with something similar.
Mar 6, 2017
206 posts
210 upvotes
LONDON, ON
Not to be blunt but I'm not entirely sure how this is a hot deal. This is an aftermarket band, not manually Fitbit, and these are usually never sold St List Price, so not much savings there either.
OINK OINK
[OP]
Aug 28, 2017
12 posts
Yeah I've noticed that about the list price on many amazon products. The fact that its not from fitbit didn't bother me. Fitbit's own collection of bands for the charge 2 is horrendously limited. So this was a welcome find. And since price is lower than what it usually retails at I thought I should share it with other charge2 owners.
Nov 24, 2013
109 posts
87 upvotes
Toronto
AliExpress is far cheaper and has a much larger variety. That’s where I got all my bands for my charge 2 and Alta for my mom
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2005
1243 posts
450 upvotes
ordered one for my wife she got the silver one and the quality is really good on these, the clasp is magnetic and pretty strong does not come loose. Hers was about $16. She is very happy with it, it looks alot fancier when going out dressed up. Aliexpress has them as well (roughly$11-13) but the discount isn't that large and you will wait a month for it to arrive. The amazon one arrived next day with prime.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2010
2631 posts
1806 upvotes
Montreal
You should get a Mi Band 2 for the price of this band...