Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

$20 - Logitech M330 Silent Plus Wireless Large Mouse

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 13th, 2024 3:22 am
Feb 24, 2016
133 posts
1342 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] $20 - Logitech M330 Silent Plus Wireless Large Mouse

Back in stock again.
This mouse comes with a nano receiver.

Available in Black and Grey.

List Price: $39.99
Price: $19.99
You Save: $20.00 (50%)

ULTRA-QUIET MOUSE - 90% reduced click sound and same click feel eliminates noise and distractions for you and others around you
QUIET MARK CERTIFICATION - Logitech is the first mouse company in the world to receive the Quiet Mark certification from the UK Noise Abatement Society that internationally recognizes technology designed to reduce noise
ERGONOMIC SHAPE - Designed with contoured grips made of soft rubber for total comfort
LONG BATTERY LIFE - 2 year battery life and auto-sleep help you go longer between battery changes
PLUG'N'PLAY CONNECTION - Nano-sized Logitech wireless unifying receiver stays in your computer - plug it in, forget it, even add compatible wireless devices without multiple USB receivers. Note: No Bluetooth connection, only USB connection
[removed for signature violation]
Thread Summary
If you're looking for more options, check out RFD Reviews' top picks for the best wireless mice!
42 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2005
1325 posts
1288 upvotes
Anyone have this mouse? General reviews?
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2007
2393 posts
2116 upvotes
Waterloo
Recoil wrote: Anyone have this mouse? General reviews?
It's good, quiet (the click is barely audible) but a bit small. Battery lasts a long time and it constantly goes on sale for $20.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2010
1651 posts
1187 upvotes
Canada
I've tried these before and they are pretty quiet. The only thing I didn't like about them was the buttons were way too sensitive. Resting my fingers on them caused the buttons to be accidentally pressed very often. Not sure if it was just the one I got.
Jul 20, 2008
217 posts
70 upvotes
Waterloo
Had one, developed the double click issue.

Buttons were nice and quiet, battery lasts forever, but the lack of a forward/back button for browsing was frustrating.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 17, 2012
5379 posts
4994 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone try it on glass? My MX Anywhere 2S works great on glass, but my M355 portable that I travel with sucks. I'm guessing the M330 has the same sensor as the 355 and would equally suck.
Oct 4, 2016
373 posts
583 upvotes
GTA
blkrx7 wrote: Had one, developed the double click issue.

Buttons were nice and quiet, battery lasts forever, but the lack of a forward/back button for browsing was frustrating.
Honestly, the double click issue is a problem with most, if not all, Logitech mice. I have 3 different Logitech models that have developed the double click problem, and they're not cheap either.
Deal Addict
Jan 26, 2017
1859 posts
2808 upvotes
Fourth wrote: Honestly, the double click issue is a problem with most, if not all, Logitech mice. I have 3 different Logitech models that have developed the double click problem, and they're not cheap either.
What exactly is this double click issue?
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2007
2561 posts
1777 upvotes
Bebo123 wrote: What exactly is this double click issue?
After prolonged use, a single click will register as a double click sometimes.

I've been using Logitech mouses for the past like 15 years and had this problem maybe twice. This happens after like 2-3 years of use.
Banned
Feb 14, 2016
94 posts
77 upvotes
Ordered a few days ago. Not bad for $20.
Nice quiet clicks, scroll wheel isn't as bad as the reviews claim. Using mainly as a travel laptop mouse. Only major downside is the size is a bit small, but manageable.
Oct 26, 2009
750 posts
196 upvotes
Fourth wrote: Honestly, the double click issue is a problem with most, if not all, Logitech mice. I have 3 different Logitech models that have developed the double click problem, and they're not cheap either.
I've had 4-5 mice that developed this issue. I'm curious, has there ever been a physical fix for it?
Deal Addict
Jan 26, 2017
1859 posts
2808 upvotes
C21H30O2 wrote: Ordered a few days ago. Not bad for $20.
Nice quiet clicks, scroll wheel isn't as bad as the reviews claim. Using mainly as a travel laptop mouse. Only major downside is the size is a bit small, but manageable.
Small? they advertise it as “ Logitech M330 Silent Plus Wireless Large Mouse”.
4.15” x 2.67” seems like a decent size to me.
Deal Addict
Dec 30, 2012
1232 posts
732 upvotes
Victoria
This mouse goes on "sale" for 20 bucks all the time. A search of the RFD forums will show a multitude of similar threads for this model, and its CCC price graph looks like an EKG readout...
Aug 24, 2005
113 posts
50 upvotes
GTA
Got this a few months ago. I work late nights.
Very quiet. No double click issues so far.

This is not suitable for graphics work if extra precision or faster response for games.

This is great for work, regular use.

I got 2 spares at $20.
Never miss a chance to keep your mouth shut!
Dec 21, 2006
230 posts
100 upvotes
FYI, buttons are definitely quieter but the scroll is not.
May 24, 2007
181 posts
159 upvotes
Toronto
blkrx7 wrote: Had one, developed the double click issue.

davesnothere wrote: I've had 4-5 mice that developed this issue. I'm curious, has there ever been a physical fix for it?
WD40 fixes the issue, it works like new for me
Nov 28, 2014
222 posts
191 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Recoil wrote: Anyone have this mouse? General reviews?
want to play dota 2 after wife goes to bed and not wake her? get this mouse
Deal Fanatic
Dec 31, 2007
5252 posts
1905 upvotes
Richmond Hill
I had never heard of the double click issue, until recently when I changed wife's to the g203. 6 months in and got the double click issue. Had to switch her to razer.

Never had a bad experience with logitech mice until this point, but because it's so basic an issue, I'm put off.
Last edited by enwhyRFD on Jun 9th, 2021 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Buy now, think later. This is the way."

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)