Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] 2019 Toy of the Year Award - PAW Patrol Ultimate Rescue Fire Truck $35 (ships in 1-2 months)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 25th, 2019 4:44 pm
Dec 25, 2007
926 posts
197 upvotes
SinghyLeafs wrote:
Jul 8th, 2019 11:04 am
Thanks! Bought 2 and filled out the form on Walmart's website to do Price Match with INdigo!
How do you price match at Walmart? They told me they don't do chapters only toys r us
May 25, 2009
606 posts
202 upvotes
rage2021 wrote:
Jul 8th, 2019 4:21 pm
How do you price match at Walmart? They told me they don't do chapters only toys r us
https://www.walmart.ca/en/help/admatch

Either order it and place the ad match, or see if they will do it and then order it. If you choose the latter they will give you a ticket number to reference the ad match
Jan 17, 2012
421 posts
255 upvotes
Red Deer
rage2021 wrote:
Jul 8th, 2019 4:21 pm
Not sure about online, but I walked into Walmart and told the cashier I wanted to price match with Chapters and she did. No questions
Dec 25, 2007
926 posts
197 upvotes
Jeeverz wrote:
Jul 8th, 2019 4:24 pm
Not sure about online, but I walked into Walmart and told the cashier I wanted to price match with Chapters and she did. No questions
Lol lady flat out told me no they don't do chapters indigo blah. Anyways I filled out the form how long do they usually take to respond? Thanks guys
Jul 17, 2008
222 posts
183 upvotes
Mississauga
Got one from Square One Indigo. They have 3 left and you need to ask an associate to get them.
Mar 4, 2006
65 posts
39 upvotes
Got one at chapters in south surrey. They had one more left.
Mar 9, 2007
12 posts
13 upvotes
Toronto
Picked one up at the Chapters at Highway 7/Woodbine in Markham. They still had 3 left.
Nov 22, 2017
63 posts
69 upvotes
Walmart rejected the ad match.

Hello Julian,

Thank you for submitting your Ad Match form.

We want to inform you that this retailer does not have a physical store in all provinces and is not a national retailer. They will not be considered local for all customers.

We reserve the right to limit quantities. Our “local competitors” and “identical items” are determined by us. Walmart’s Ad Match program may be modified or withdrawn at any time without notice. For more information about our Pricing program, please visit our website: https://www.walmart.ca/en/help/products#pricing.

I hope this helps.

Please do not reply to this email. If you require additional information or assistance, please call us at 1-800-328-0402. Our lines are open 7 days a week, from 8:00 am to 12:00 am EST.

Sincerely,

Kempee

Customer Experience
Walmart Canada
Oct 26, 2008
121 posts
30 upvotes
Toronto
JulianM wrote:
Jul 9th, 2019 10:53 am
Walmart rejected the ad match.

Hello Julian,

Thank you for submitting your Ad Match form.

We want to inform you that this retailer does not have a physical store in all provinces and is not a national retailer. They will not be considered local for all customers.

We reserve the right to limit quantities. Our “local competitors” and “identical items” are determined by us. Walmart’s Ad Match program may be modified or withdrawn at any time without notice. For more information about our Pricing program, please visit our website: https://www.walmart.ca/en/help/products#pricing.

I hope this helps.

Please do not reply to this email. If you require additional information or assistance, please call us at 1-800-328-0402. Our lines are open 7 days a week, from 8:00 am to 12:00 am EST.

Sincerely,

Kempee

Customer Experience
Walmart Canada
I got the same email, but I called them and they then honored the price. So if anyone really wants this, I would suggest to give them a call!
- Go Leafs Go!!! :evil:
Jan 5, 2007
101 posts
37 upvotes
Vancouver
Did anybody receive the item?

Mine still has not been shipped.

Not yet shipped
PAW Patrol Ultimate Rescue Fire Truck with Extendable 2 ft. Tall Ladder, for Ages 3 and Up
Sold by: Amazon.com.ca, Inc.