Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

$23.69 for black mesh office chair was $335.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 23rd, 2015 3:10 am
[OP]
Jan 18, 2014
165 posts
184 upvotes
North York

[Amazon.ca] $23.69 for black mesh office chair was $335.99

Hi guys,
First time posting so sorry for any mistakes. I was looking for an new office chair recently and browsed through almost all chairs Amazon had a while back. This one happened to show up again today only it's several times cheaper then when I last saw it (around $160?) it obviously isn't worth the list price or maybe even 160 but I figured it's only $23 so it wouldn't hurt to try. It also has a 4 star rating with 208 reviews on Amazon.com. Unfortunately, there's only 9 left and maybe 4 at this price point so if you need one grab it quick, and try to put an order in and see if it goes through :) Thanks

http://www.amazon.ca/dp/B008OTQ864/ref= ... 00_TE_item
24 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2011
2214 posts
905 upvotes
Edmonton
Gone, but great deal for those who got it. By all accounts it's a mediocre chair, but well worth that price.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 24, 2006
6953 posts
1035 upvotes
Toronto
They just fixed it, price is now $161.68 and can be added to your cart at that price.
I Declare - The official guide to your Customs exemptions and item restrictions when returning to Canada from abroad.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2014
5219 posts
1679 upvotes
Toronto
damn i need a new chair, too slow!
Penalty Box
Jul 11, 2008
4368 posts
1508 upvotes
Away from RFD idiots
didn't get the chair but thanks OP for not hoarding.

I would've hoarded probably.
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2009
3414 posts
1220 upvotes
achohan91 wrote: price fixed
bobbyg9 wrote: Deal dead back to $160
Price was never fixed. It's not sold by amazon, but by a third seller. The stock ran out so you can no longer see the $23 listing.
[OP]
Jan 18, 2014
165 posts
184 upvotes
North York
Just got an email from them, it was a price error on their part and they request I cancel the order or buy it at its supposed price of $236.90
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
6256 posts
8670 upvotes
You may want to talk to Amazon and if they have the rule to control the price from third-party seller in case of the error. 236.9 ? I think Amazon has it with price 161.68. I was thinking to buy it too, but I have cats and dogs, so it is not safe using this type of computer chair in case the pets are under my chair and the chair roll over their feet.
Bohlsxs wrote: Just got an email from them, it was a price error on their part and they request I cancel the order or buy it at its supposed price of $236.90
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2014
5219 posts
1679 upvotes
Toronto
lcmt wrote: You may want to talk to Amazon and if they have the rule to control the price from third-party seller in case of the error. 236.9 ? I think Amazon has it with price 161.68. I was thinking to buy it too, but I have cats and dogs, so it is not safe using this type of computer chair in case the pets are under my chair and the chair roll over their feet.
huh? my cats always messing around by my feet and im in this type of chair all day, never gets caught, hes wayyyy too fast for that.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
6256 posts
8670 upvotes
You never know. It is better to be safe. If it happens, the vet bill can pay you buying lots of good chairs.
Financials wrote: huh? my cats always messing around by my feet and im in this type of chair all day, never gets caught, hes wayyyy too fast for that.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2014
5219 posts
1679 upvotes
Toronto
lcmt wrote: You never know. It is better to be safe. If it happens, the vet bill can pay you buying lots of good chairs.
yeah i guess so, i dont know of other options though, what would you suggest aside from a stationary chair?
Banned
Jul 2, 2015
395 posts
66 upvotes
Canada
Bohlsxs wrote: Just got an email from them, it was a price error on their part and they request I cancel the order or buy it at its supposed price of $236.90
Demand A Gift Card from them.

I don't get why airlines are forced to honour their price errors often worth thousands of dollars , but retailers in Canada can get away with price error and not honour it ?

Wally Crap made a price error once and I pulled the trigger and all I got was a lousy $ 10 GC from them :evil: .lthat too after 2 months !