Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

($23.99) AUKEY USB C Charger 30W, USB C Wall Charger with Power Delivery 3.0

Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2002
13237 posts
12065 upvotes
Toronto
yym789 wrote: this one can charge Lenovo X1 Yoga ?
At 65 Watts probably not
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2012
1429 posts
1157 upvotes
zdpz wrote: LoL if you go Amazon, I'm the guy that posted the video of my Auckey USB C cable melting and killing the port of my Pixel 2XL.

They saw the video and sent me a new cable $100 credit and asked to rereview after receiving the new cable. The issue doesn't appear immediately. So I gifted the cables to my boss (of course), and just bought Amazon Basic USB-C cables.

I have Aukey blue tooth speakers and headphones that have worked fine for 2 years, though the battery life is 50% of what it used to be, but that happens.

Anker is a bit better from my experience but I'm just a statistic in hopefully a large sample size you review before making your own decision.
Uh you don't like your boss I take it?
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2008
3874 posts
5397 upvotes
Oakville
Luyuan20 wrote: Uh you don't like your boss I take it?
Actually I think he could survive the inevitable Aukey cable fire, because he's managed to keep from being fired this long.
-ZdpZ... ;)
Deal Fanatic
Jul 23, 2002
6065 posts
2507 upvotes
yym789 wrote: this one can charge Lenovo X1 Yoga ?
For that, you'll probably need at least a 45W charger that does 2.25A at 20V (and looking at Google serach, it probably isn't enough) and preferably a 60W charger that does 3A at 20V.
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23019 posts
6890 upvotes
Scarberia
Will this fast charge note 10+¿? Hot if it does
I cannot find aftermarket fast charger for note 10plus lol

It's very picky
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2014
6054 posts
4059 upvotes
Parry Sound
Dealter wrote: Aukey or this extremely well reviewed charger by Anker... PowerPort PD 2 for $2 more?

Expert opinion?
Anker > RavPower > Aukey
Last edited by MayorOfToronto on Jan 6th, 2020 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
This message has not been approved by The Office of The Mayor of Toronto.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 19, 2017
5308 posts
3779 upvotes
Vancouver
Brianz wrote: Okay, people think the 19$ apple 12w power adapter is hot deal and downvote this adapter for bad product or price.
Brand makes a difference. Fact is Apple is a well respected brand and as such always charge a premium. Aukey on the other hand is really more of a generic brand that might be just a bit above “no name” or eBay products.

I do have Aukey charger, power banks, and cables. Besides cables I haven’t had any issues with their products and they did replace my cables that I had issue with. That said, the only reason I bought Aukey product over anker/other brand was pricing. If Apple (or even anker) are in the same range, there is no chance I would go with Aukey over either brands. That’s why an Apple product at this price is hot while Aukey charger at this price is more like regular price since other similar products from other (rival/similar) brands are the same price. Or really regular sale price
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2012
4372 posts
6939 upvotes
mikka2017 wrote: Will this fast charge note 10+¿? Hot if it does
I cannot find aftermarket fast charger for note 10plus lol

It's very picky
You'll max out at 15w. Even though this supports 30w if you only use 1 port, you won't get that speed. It's not PPS capable so the voltages/amps the Note+ requests won't work.

Only one that can do 25w or 45w at the moment are the Samsung official chargers.
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23019 posts
6890 upvotes
Scarberia
Caerus wrote: You'll max out at 15w. Even though this supports 30w if you only use 1 port, you won't get that speed. It's not PPS capable so the voltages/amps the Note+ requests won't work.

Only one that can do 25w or 45w at the moment are the Samsung official chargers.
Ya I have both the stock Samsung chargers.. 45w one is only like 5mins faster so I pretty much wasted 51bux

Note 10plus assessories R expensiveAF
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Mar 29, 2008
381 posts
128 upvotes
Hey guys, would this work for a Thinkpad X1 Carbon 6th Gen to charge?
Deal Guru
Dec 11, 2004
11150 posts
3859 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Other than the Primecable charger rest (Ankey, RAVPower, Aukey) of it doesn't appears to bear 3rd party electrical safety certification... I'll avoid.

Make sure that anything plugged in the mains have a cETL, cUL, CSA, etc. logo AND file #.

And No, CE is not it.
Aug 8, 2004
615 posts
386 upvotes
Ottawa
I’d stay away from this deal..

My Aukey USB C charger stopped working and their customer service couldn’t be bothered to warranty it even though the warranty was still valid. They just ignored my two emails.

Stick with a brand that stands behind their warranty like Anker.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 26, 2003
5334 posts
780 upvotes
I have the aukey charger with the 18w pd type c port.

I paid ~ 24 bucks for it during BF and I got it to use with my new Surface Pro 7.

So, it charges at "18w" through the pd port and it will charge my dead surface pro 7 in about ~ 3-4hrs or so.

I use in instead of the proprietary magnetic charger that I don't like to bring around (bulky and unwieldly).

I'm assuming that the "30w" pd varieties will charge faster at a slightly higher price. Especially as the better tech becomes more accessible.

So, devices like ipads and surfaces will need the PD tech (afaik) and phones etc can use the regular tech.

also keep in mind that I understand that you may need better quality cables that are "pd" certified in order to take advantage of the higher current push ...
He .... looka lika MAN!
I tell you every ting!
----------------------------------------------------
If you haven't figured it out yet ... i'm not a female. Have you ever watched MADtv?
Deal Expert
Aug 6, 2001
17811 posts
5762 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
Daijoubu wrote: Other than the Primecable charger rest (Ankey, RAVPower, Aukey) of it doesn't appears to bear 3rd party electrical safety certification... I'll avoid.

Make sure that anything plugged in the mains have a cETL, cUL, CSA, etc. logo AND file #.

And No, CE is not it.
I just picked up my $4 Dollarama USB-C charger and it has FCC, cETL, VI, UL logos. Intertek is the company behind it.
Mar 1, 2017
78 posts
17 upvotes
I bought the Anker Wall Charger and USB-C to Lightning cable based on user feedback instead of Aukey.

For my iPhone XR, it fast charges no problem. I'd say you'd get about 40% in about 20-25 minutes (approximation, I haven't actually tracked this).
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2014
6054 posts
4059 upvotes
Parry Sound
Daijoubu wrote: Other than the Primecable charger rest (Ankey, RAVPower, Aukey) of it doesn't appears to bear 3rd party electrical safety certification... I'll avoid.

And No, CE is not it.
Lol
This message has not been approved by The Office of The Mayor of Toronto.
Deal Expert
Aug 6, 2001
17811 posts
5762 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
Damr0591 wrote: I bought the Anker Wall Charger and USB-C to Lightning cable based on user feedback instead of Aukey.

For my iPhone XR, it fast charges no problem. I'd say you'd get about 40% in about 20-25 minutes (approximation, I haven't actually tracked this).
That may also be 5V at 2.4A.