Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] $28.99 Dudios Wireless Earbuds, Free Mini Bluetooth 5.0 in-Ear Headphones, Easy-Pair IPX5

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 28th, 2019 3:47 pm
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jun 15, 2012
11587 posts
5734 upvotes
Southern Ontario

[Amazon Canada] $28.99 Dudios Wireless Earbuds, Free Mini Bluetooth 5.0 in-Ear Headphones, Easy-Pair IPX5

Dudios Wireless Earbuds, Free Mini Bluetooth 5.0 in-Ear Headphones, Easy-Pair IPX5 Sweatproof Bluetooth Earphone with 7.2mm Enhanced Drivers, Built-in Mic with 4 Hours Playtime (Black)

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07SCHXTQ9/

Bigger driver, smaller/lighter than Airs, and IPX5. See chart on Amazon.

$38.99 - $10 coupon. No tax
Images
  • dudios.jpg
Last edited by AncasterRFD on Jun 25th, 2019 5:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Thread Summary
FYI I had both last month and preferred the Free Mini, more bass, lighter comfort in ears. Unfortunately my case wasn’t charging so returned them. Just bought them again. They are re-branded Haylou.
34 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 30, 2008
3831 posts
603 upvotes
Windsor
I'm curious how they compare to the QCY's of which I have two pair's and like a lot...
Deal Guru
Aug 6, 2001
13112 posts
1457 upvotes
Mississauga
Not sure how they compared with the crowd favorite Dudious Air Z
Deal Fanatic
Mar 17, 2006
6366 posts
4873 upvotes
North York
There's no review for this model specifically.

From my experience though, with all these wireless buds, they still tend to be very bulky and a big bulk stick out of your ears, unlike the photoshopped pics advertised. Can't stand those, I went back to my wired-wireless
Deal Guru
Aug 6, 2001
13112 posts
1457 upvotes
Mississauga
konsensei wrote:
Jun 25th, 2019 5:39 pm
There's no review for this model specifically.

From my experience though, with all these wireless buds, they still tend to be very bulky and a big bulk stick out of your ears, unless the photoshopped pics advertised. Can't stand those, I went back to my wired-wireless
Air Z's are well reviewed and highly ranked for balanced sound across treble, mids and bass.
Sep 27, 2007
217 posts
112 upvotes
Vancouver
What would you say is the best wired wireless that doesn't stick out for under $50?

Thanks
May 3, 2015
116 posts
122 upvotes
I was looking for something like this, bought, thanks for sharing OP!!!
Dec 13, 2005
128 posts
22 upvotes
aghuman1 wrote:
Jun 25th, 2019 5:35 pm
So I bought these for 29 bucks last time this deal came up (May 20 I think). I am very satisfied with the buds. My favorite part is you can use an individual earbud while the other one charges, so you never really run out of battery lol. Battery life is not bad either. I usually listen on ~50% volume and they last around 5 hours easy. Pop them back into the case, and they are ready to go in less than an hour.
Also use them in the gym occasionally, and they don't fall out. I'm still using the default tip.

Edit: Oh this is actually the upgraded version. I hope they are even better than the older ones.
You can not use left one alone: [Auto pairing] One step to pair earbuds with your phone, once taking out from charging case, the right earbuds will enter in pairing mode. (Only Right one could use as single earphones, Left one couldn’ t use separately.)
Aug 27, 2009
788 posts
543 upvotes
I had the older version of the Dudios. They were really good for 30$ but I lost one earbud this weekend :(
Perfect timing, thanks!
Apr 10, 2009
153 posts
116 upvotes
One answer suggests being able to change the volume by tapping the multifunction button. The manual for this specific model doesn't mention it, can anyone confirm? Also, I'd like to know what the latency is on these.
Dec 25, 2009
669 posts
139 upvotes
what exactly is meant by "free bluetooth headphones" ?

BTW I have Dudios Zeus and they're amazing. I'm expecting these to bee great too.