Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] 2x M&M's Peanut Celebration size (1kg) ~ $13.11 (Third Party Seller)

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 24th, 2020 1:40 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2011
1083 posts
605 upvotes
Pickering

[Amazon.ca] 2x M&M's Peanut Celebration size (1kg) ~ $13.11 (Third Party Seller)

$2.99, ea + $5.54 shipping, total = $8.53

However, if you buy 2, the total comes up to $13.11 (Total checkout price)

Shipping is less than a month, and this is a third party seller.
I'm going to the convenient store to pick me up a pack of cigarettes...
20 replies
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jan 6, 2005
11373 posts
2822 upvotes
Ordered, not a bad deal... $6.55 a bag...
If it never shows up, Amazon AtoZ guarantee kicks in anyhow.
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Feb 11, 2007
13051 posts
13213 upvotes
Oakville
Richard1986 wrote: $2.99, ea + $5.54 shipping, total = $8.53

However, if you buy 2, the total comes up to $13.11 (Total checkout price)

Shipping is less than a month, and this is a third party seller.
Massive fail with unknown vendor with only 1 good review.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
1401 posts
1077 upvotes
you are right. in for 2. kickass. 4.4 pounds of m&ms for 13 bucks.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2011
1083 posts
605 upvotes
Pickering
engineered wrote: Massive fail with unknown vendor with only 1 good review.
Read the other review and it's about shipping dates. Everyone starts out an unknown vendor until they get enough traction; you don't have to buy.
I'm going to the convenient store to pick me up a pack of cigarettes...
Sr. Member
Jan 13, 2004
786 posts
213 upvotes
Vancouver
Just my opinion, but I wouldn't buy food items from third party Amazon vendors...
Sr. Member
Nov 26, 2003
559 posts
125 upvotes
Richard1986 wrote: $2.99, ea + $5.54 shipping, total = $8.53

However, if you buy 2, the total comes up to $13.11 (Total checkout price)

Shipping is less than a month, and this is a third party seller.
2 rating of seller and 1 is it took 2 months to arrive. Looks like it could be shipping from the UK based on seller name.
Member
Apr 27, 2015
273 posts
158 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I know I shouldn't, but I did anyway!
Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 2, 2015
1387 posts
793 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Now says ships within 3-4 days
Will give it a try
Deal Guru
User avatar
Feb 11, 2007
13051 posts
13213 upvotes
Oakville
Richard1986 wrote: Read the other review and it's about shipping dates. Everyone starts out an unknown vendor until they get enough traction; you don't have to buy.
True, but you end up being the guinea pig. There's plenty of stories of issues with new 3rd party sellers with no reviews.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2011
1083 posts
605 upvotes
Pickering
engineered wrote: True, but you end up being the guinea pig. There's plenty of stories of issues with new 3rd party sellers with no reviews.

Fair enough. I saw the review and bought it, anyway. It'd be a different story for me if they had a bunch of negative reviews about various things. But you only have the one, and both reviews are fairly recent. Plus, this is a decent price. Further over, I was aware of the shipping dates, so I place my order and forget about it. When it finally comes, it will be a pleasant surprise.


Besides, at the worst, you're spending no more than $13 bucks if it isn't up to your expectations. And if it is, it's a good deal, imo.
I'm going to the convenient store to pick me up a pack of cigarettes...
Deal Guru
User avatar
Feb 11, 2007
13051 posts
13213 upvotes
Oakville
Richard1986 wrote: Fair enough. I saw the review and bought it, anyway. It'd be a different story for me if they had a bunch of negative reviews about various things. But you only have the one, and both reviews are fairly recent. Plus, this is a decent price. Further over, I was aware of the shipping dates, so I place my order and forget about it. When it finally comes, it will be a pleasant surprise.


Besides, at the worst, you're spending no more than $13 bucks if it isn't up to your expectations. And if it is, it's a good deal, imo.
Yea, not much risk, other than at worst having to spend some time getting amazon to refund it.
Member
User avatar
Jun 18, 2005
224 posts
503 upvotes
I've watched enough youtube to know these were fished out of a dumpster by some white dude with dreads.

Top