Amazon.ca

3 for $5 - Family size Crispers (240g)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 16th, 2021 11:50 pm
[OP]
Sep 10, 2008
255 posts
207 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] 3 for $5 - Family size Crispers (240g)

Amazon has 3 flavours of family size Crispers at 3/$5. They have all dressed, BBQ and salt & vinegar. This is for the 240g bags (vs the 145g @ 3 for 5$ at Walmart).

Can also be combined with the Habitant vegetable soup or Campbell's Classic Chicken noodle soup or Hamburger Helper: https://www.amazon.ca/promotion/psp/AID ... DT8JCQWKH1
87 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2017
1900 posts
801 upvotes
I am not seing 3 for 5 when I add 2 BBQ and 1 All Dressed to cart. It's showing 9+tax
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2007
1990 posts
546 upvotes
Has to be 3 of the same flavor?
Feb 13, 2007
175 posts
98 upvotes
Looks like you can’t mix and match different items/flavours
Aug 6, 2018
831 posts
6793 upvotes
Didn't work for me when I tried to combine multiple flavours, only when 3 of the same kind.
Feb 8, 2007
531 posts
267 upvotes
Toronto
NightRider_ wrote: I am not seing 3 for 5 when I add 2 BBQ and 1 All Dressed to cart. It's showing 9+tax
UNDFTDss wrote: Has to be 3 of the same flavor?
Yes, unfortunately you need to order 3 of the same flavour to get the discount.
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2007
1990 posts
546 upvotes
Just buy your combination then contact customer support for a refund cause it clearly says buy any 3 for $5
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2017
1900 posts
801 upvotes
UNDFTDss wrote: Just buy your combination then contact customer support for a refund cause it clearly says buy any 3 for $5
Thanks OP.

I bought 3 all dressed and 3 BBQ. TD has 40% discount on orders processed by Amazon. Hence, I used 3 points ($0.01) and got 40% discount.

It applies 40 % on total before multi item discount.

I won a $5 Amazon GC this morning via Fido app. Hence, I used 2.81 of my GC and 3 TD points
Images
  • upload.jpg
Last edited by NightRider_ on Nov 28th, 2021 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 10, 2003
5992 posts
1485 upvotes
Toronto
Habitant vegetable soup no longer available
Jan 25, 2020
8 posts
7 upvotes
these are the deals I come here for, cheers OP. $5 for a little nostalgia
Nov 1, 2020
101 posts
129 upvotes
NightRider_ wrote: Thanks OP.

I bought 3 all dressed and 3 BBQ. TD has 40% discount on orders processed by Amazon. Hence, I used 3 points ($0.01) and got 40% discount.

It applies 40 % on total before multi item discount.

I won a $5 Amazon GC this morning via Fido app. Hence, I used 2.81 of my GC and 3 TD points
What TD card do you have that gives it? Is it the Amazon card that they advertise on Amazon checkout? I have never heard of this promo before
And it’s available for every Amazon processed order?
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2007
2791 posts
958 upvotes
In for 3 of each, thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2017
1900 posts
801 upvotes
sleepywolvy wrote:
What TD card do you have that gives it? Is it the Amazon card that they advertise on Amazon checkout? I have never heard of this promo before
I have TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite.

This 40% is only promotional offer during holidays. Ends Dec 31. Use TD points and get 40% Discount on orders Sold and Filled by Amazon
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2003
2169 posts
496 upvotes
Toronto
sleepywolvy wrote: What TD card do you have that gives it? Is it the Amazon card that they advertise on Amazon checkout? I have never heard of this promo before
It's a one-time use: https://www.amazon.ca/b?node=21487818011

Terms and Conditions

¹This is a limited time offer available from <12:00 AM PT on 11/1/2021> until the earlier of (a) <11:59 PM PT on 12/31/2021>, or (b) the time at which <10,000> eligible customers have redeemed the offer (the "Offer Period"). Amazon.ca reserves the right to cancel or modify this offer at any time without notice. Bonus Offer is available to eligible TD Credit Card primary cardholders by invitation only, is non-transferable, is not redeemable for cash, and may not be resold. Offer applies only when at least three (3) TD points (worth $0.01 at Amazon.ca Shop with Points) are used toward purchases that are eligible for the Amazon.ca Shop With Points program (provided that if TD points are not used for the entire purchase amount, the rest of the order is paid by either the applicable TD Credit Card, an Amazon.ca Gift Card, or your Amazon.ca account credit balance). The promotion of 40% off the purchase price will be reflected on the final order checkout page, if the items in your order are eligible for the promotion. Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all eligible purchases in your original order. Only products shipped and sold by Amazon.ca are eligible purchases for this offer. Purchases of digital content (Amazon Kindle eBooks, Digital music, Digital Downloads, Prime Video titles, Amazon Appstore Apps), Amazon Gift Cards, and products sold by third-party sellers or by other Amazon entities will not qualify as eligible purchases for this offer, even if they are “fulfilled by Amazon.ca” or “Prime Eligible”. The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $40. For greater certainty, the maximum $40 discount is only available once per eligible TD Credit Card (even if it is linked to multiple Amazon.ca accounts). The 40% bonus offer can be applied to multiple eligible Amazon.ca transactions until the maximum discount of $40 is reached. Shipping charges may apply to discounted promotional items. Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all eligible purchases in your original order. If any of the items in your original order are subsequently returned pursuant to Amazon’s refund policy: (a) your refund will equal the original price of the product, less the proportional amount of the discount and (b) you will receive a refund of the amount charged to your TD Credit Card first, followed by TD points. The total discount on the unreturned amount of your original order will then be less than the maximum discount offered. This promotion is available only to Amazon.ca customers with an eligible TD credit card issued in Canada that has been enrolled in the Amazon.ca Shop with Points program (See "Which TD Credit Cards are eligible?"). Promotional credit is applied before taxes and fees. If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.

²These are highlights of the Amazon.ca Shop with Points program for TD points (“SWP for TD”). SWP for TD is provided by Amazon.ca. To use your TD points to pay for an order at Amazon.ca, your eligible TD credit card must be linked to your Amazon.ca account. For more information, including how to enroll in SWP for TD and terms, conditions and restrictions, visit https://www.amazon.ca/tdrewards. Amazon.ca is operated by Amazon Services International, Inc. The Toronto-Dominion Bank and its affiliates are not liable or responsible for SWP for TD or any of the services and products offered/provided by Amazon.ca. SWP for TD may be amended or cancelled at any time without notice.

Three (3) TD Rewards Points minimum redemption.
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2017
1900 posts
801 upvotes
solo. wrote: It's a one-time use: https://www.amazon.ca/b?node=21487818011

Terms and Conditions

¹This is a limited time offer available from <12:00 AM PT on 11/1/2021> until the earlier of (a) <11:59 PM PT on 12/31/2021>, or (b) the time at which <10,000> eligible customers have redeemed the offer (the "Offer Period"). Amazon.ca reserves the right to cancel or modify this offer at any time without notice. Bonus Offer is available to eligible TD Credit Card primary cardholders by invitation only, is non-transferable, is not redeemable for cash, and may not be resold. Offer applies only when at least three (3) TD points (worth $0.01 at Amazon.ca Shop with Points) are used toward purchases that are eligible for the Amazon.ca Shop With Points program (provided that if TD points are not used for the entire purchase amount, the rest of the order is paid by either the applicable TD Credit Card, an Amazon.ca Gift Card, or your Amazon.ca account credit balance). The promotion of 40% off the purchase price will be reflected on the final order checkout page, if the items in your order are eligible for the promotion. Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all eligible purchases in your original order. Only products shipped and sold by Amazon.ca are eligible purchases for this offer. Purchases of digital content (Amazon Kindle eBooks, Digital music, Digital Downloads, Prime Video titles, Amazon Appstore Apps), Amazon Gift Cards, and products sold by third-party sellers or by other Amazon entities will not qualify as eligible purchases for this offer, even if they are “fulfilled by Amazon.ca” or “Prime Eligible”. The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $40. For greater certainty, the maximum $40 discount is only available once per eligible TD Credit Card (even if it is linked to multiple Amazon.ca accounts). The 40% bonus offer can be applied to multiple eligible Amazon.ca transactions until the maximum discount of $40 is reached. Shipping charges may apply to discounted promotional items. Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all eligible purchases in your original order. If any of the items in your original order are subsequently returned pursuant to Amazon’s refund policy: (a) your refund will equal the original price of the product, less the proportional amount of the discount and (b) you will receive a refund of the amount charged to your TD Credit Card first, followed by TD points. The total discount on the unreturned amount of your original order will then be less than the maximum discount offered. This promotion is available only to Amazon.ca customers with an eligible TD credit card issued in Canada that has been enrolled in the Amazon.ca Shop with Points program (See "Which TD Credit Cards are eligible?"). Promotional credit is applied before taxes and fees. If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.

²These are highlights of the Amazon.ca Shop with Points program for TD points (“SWP for TD”). SWP for TD is provided by Amazon.ca. To use your TD points to pay for an order at Amazon.ca, your eligible TD credit card must be linked to your Amazon.ca account. For more information, including how to enroll in SWP for TD and terms, conditions and restrictions, visit https://www.amazon.ca/tdrewards. Amazon.ca is operated by Amazon Services International, Inc. The Toronto-Dominion Bank and its affiliates are not liable or responsible for SWP for TD or any of the services and products offered/provided by Amazon.ca. SWP for TD may be amended or cancelled at any time without notice.

Three (3) TD Rewards Points minimum redemption.
It is not just one time use.

The 40% bonus offer can be applied to multiple eligible Amazon.ca transactions until the maximum discount of $40 is reached
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
4556 posts
4941 upvotes
Alberta
Thanks. Got 3 all dressed
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2012
1591 posts
688 upvotes
Narkham
Is the deal dead? Showing $9 for me