[Amazon.ca] [30% Off] Da Bomb Beyond Insanity Hot Sauce

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 10th, 2020 10:46 pm
[OP]
Oct 14, 2018
33 posts
83 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] [30% Off] Da Bomb Beyond Insanity Hot Sauce

Save 30% off the insanely hot "Da Bomb" sauce.
As soon on Hot Ones.. Not for the faint of heart.

Even if you're not a hot sauce fan, reading the reviews on this product is enough for a good laugh.
56 replies
Feb 24, 2009
647 posts
205 upvotes
I've tried this hotsauce as part of a hot sauce challenge with some friends and I can easily say it's one of the worst ones of the bunch the flavor and burn seem to last forever compared to the others
Feb 22, 2010
304 posts
214 upvotes
FYI, 135 600 on Scoville scale. Habanero can go to 350 000.

Also like the category : Tools & Home Improvement › Power & Hand Tools › Power Tool Accessories › Air Tool Accessories.
Last edited by douber on Jul 9th, 2020 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 7, 2013
691 posts
459 upvotes
Ottawa
1-anh wrote: I've tried this hotsauce as part of a hot sauce challenge with some friends and I can easily say it's one of the worst ones of the bunch the flavor and burn seem to last forever compared to the others
Yes. This is the one on Hot Ones that always messes them up. It tastes like crap and just ruins your mouth. Stay far away from this and get many others featured on the show. Try their collections. https://heatonist.com/collections/hot-sauce-gift-packs
Mar 8, 2006
854 posts
880 upvotes
#1 Best seller in the Air Tool Accessories!
Deal Addict
May 16, 2011
4098 posts
5244 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
douber wrote: FYI, 135 600 on Scoville scale. Habanero can go to 350 000.
Yeah, but this tastes worse and hotter because its made from extracts, more like a million scoville units. Sauces made out of fresh peppers won't taste as hot.

I want to try it but reviews claim this feels like torture. Anyone use it with a chicken salad or something?
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2010
1163 posts
515 upvotes
Waterloo
Nikhilvoid wrote: Yeah, but this tastes worse and hotter because its made from extracts, more like a million scoville units. Sauces made out of fresh peppers won't taste as hot.

I want to try it but reviews claim this feels like torture. Anyone use it with a chicken salad or something?
Just do yourself a favour and stay away, all of the pain of ultra hot sauce with none of the flavour.
Sep 7, 2006
847 posts
518 upvotes
douber wrote: FYI, 135 600 on Scoville scale. Habanero can go to 350 000.

Also like the category : Tools & Home Improvement › Power & Hand Tools › Power Tool Accessories › Air Tool Accessories.
The scoville scale is absolutely incorrect on this sauce. If there's anything Duff's Wild Wings and All-Star Wings have benchmarked us is that their armageddon sauce is in the millions. Well if their arma sauce is in the millions then this sauce is in the 15 millions.

I dub this as my number 1 hot sauce for its sheer pain. It doesnt taste good but it adds a kick in the face to anything you eat.

If you ask me what my favorite "hot" sauce is of all time, it's the Mellow Habanero - Heaven sauce, made in Japan - ordered from Japan. Best shit ever Link
Last edited by IceCreamGee on Jul 10th, 2020 12:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 16, 2006
6109 posts
555 upvotes
I've watched more than a few episode of Hot Ones on Youtube and pretty much every single guest that attends have all stated the sauce tastes awful and is just hot for the sake of being hot without any real good flavor.

Decent deal if you want to buy a hot sauce you don't care about using to prank on your friends with, but that's about the only reason I would buy it.
[OP]
Oct 14, 2018
33 posts
83 upvotes
Don't know how this ended up in Air Tools but it's staying there now Face With Tears Of Joy. I tried The Last Dab this past weekend and I love the taste, the heat is up there too.

Pretty sure Da Bomb is just for bragging rights but good to have in your collection if you have that one friend who thinks they're invincible after a couple drinks.
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
1876 posts
3798 upvotes
This doesn't even taste good, its just painful lol.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 27, 2012
5636 posts
860 upvotes
Toronto
Even with sale, its more expensive than in some countries.

Btw, i tried Blairs Ultra death sauce, one drop on the tongue and you'll be in hell for ~10 mins Face With Tears Of Joy