Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] 30$ Off GoPro Dual Battery Charger + Battery for HERO7

[OP]
May 4, 2019
9 posts
16 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] 30$ Off GoPro Dual Battery Charger + Battery for HERO7

For those who bought the GoPro 7 (my opinion better than the newest one), here's a really good deal on the charger+battery. Batteries alone retails for $25. I would buy 2 of this, just to get 2 batteries plus external charger.
13 replies
Nov 16, 2015
501 posts
935 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Good deal. The battery alone retails for $25
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2014
2798 posts
965 upvotes
Toronto, ON
It was $41 this week until Thursday and at this price since yesterday, it might go lower
lowest was $26.60, I'll wait for Prime day
[OP]
May 4, 2019
9 posts
16 upvotes
You can buy and buy again and return the previous price in case it doesn't go down further.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
3045 posts
2837 upvotes
Alberta
I got this for $26 last November. This is still a good price though. It uses the older style battery for hero 7, but still works in limited capacity on hero 8.
Mar 13, 2006
193 posts
80 upvotes
Toronto, ON
UrbanNomad1 wrote: As another aftermarket alternative:

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07CYR8X43/ref ... 2EbEFQ581G

I have these and they work great. The charger also works as a case to carry these around.
Whow. Looks like a really good deal. Wish I saw this ealier, I just bought the screen protectors. Lol.
Does the battery last as long as the OEM's?
Does the case fit the hero 7 with the super suit?
TIA!
Mar 17, 2017
137 posts
52 upvotes
kathkath wrote: Whow. Looks like a really good deal. Wish I saw this ealier, I just bought the screen protectors. Lol.
Does the battery last as long as the OEM's?
Does the case fit the hero 7 with the super suit?
TIA!
Attached images of both side & the aftermarket in the camera. Hope that helps
Images
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
Aug 17, 2006
18 posts
18 upvotes
Thanks OP. Picked this up! From my research, getting original gopro batteries seems like the safe bet for a similar price range.
Jan 15, 2014
85 posts
32 upvotes
UrbanNomad1 wrote: Attached images of both side & the aftermarket in the camera. Hope that helps
Thanks! I saw that alternative on amazon at first as well, and pulled the trigger based on its reviews and your comments.