Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

$35.99 - simplehuman 8 oz. Sensor Pump with Soap Sample, White

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 12th, 2020 12:32 am
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
8480 posts
5296 upvotes
Toronto
$36 to dispense soap lol

This is like when the Americans developed a pen that writes in space, and the Russians used a pencil lol

Bring on the downvotes lol
Jun 5, 2016
608 posts
804 upvotes
milkmilk wrote: The Rocky Mountain Soap refills that I use is specifically for foaming soap dispensers.
I think you have to use only the foaming type as I found that these refills all have much lower viscosity compares to regular liquid hand soap.
I mix around 40% liquid soap with 60% water and it works fine for foaming dispensers.
Banned
Feb 13, 2020
7 posts
6 upvotes
Have used some of these before as well. No issues, just recently changed the batteries since it dies easily but other than that, it's great at home
Feb 21, 2018
113 posts
139 upvotes
fightbriz wrote: $36 to dispense soap lol

This is like when the Americans developed a pen that writes in space, and the Russians used a pencil lol

You can no longer down vote individual posts in hot deals, just the OP. This was done due to peoples feelings being hurt. I picked up one because I make alot of chicken and don't want salmonella all over my counter and soap bottle lol.
Proud Sodomite 😋
Deal Expert
May 22, 2005
21223 posts
6990 upvotes
GTA
This is 30 bucks at Canadian Tire
Images
  • upload.jpg
  • upload.jpg
Banned
May 15, 2016
7020 posts
2490 upvotes
fremmy wrote: I mix around 40% liquid soap with 60% water and it works fine for foaming dispensers.
But wouldn't it settle all at the botoom?
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
7971 posts
9092 upvotes
Toronto
caltran wrote: I have five of these in the house, love them. I just refill with whatever cheap liquid soap's on sale.
Isn't it kind of ironic that you're paying big for a soap dispenser, but cheaping out on good quality soap?
I would do it the other way around.
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2005
2963 posts
388 upvotes
Clearly some don’t know about simplehuman, or never used any of their product, but this is rfd afterall, we’ll line up for bat soup if its free
Look here
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
8480 posts
5296 upvotes
Toronto
lebronjames1 wrote: You can no longer down vote individual posts in hot deals, just the OP. This was done due to peoples feelings being hurt. I picked up one because I make alot of chicken and don't want salmonella all over my counter and soap bottle lol.
Hey if people want to spend $36 to dispense soap I'm all for it! That just means they're financially well and life is probably pretty good, which I'm really happy to see.

Unless you can't afford it and buy it anyways then that's not responsible and you need to feed your kids before making it slightly more convenient to dispense soap to clean their malnourished hands.

It's like that $1500 roomba, if you're buying a $1500 dust sweeper, then congrats! Unless that's putting you $1500 in debt instead of using a $1 broom. But i guess either way, it means you approve of cleanliness, so that's good. Unless you're using it as a toy for your cat, then that's probably bad.
Last edited by fightbriz on Feb 14th, 2020 2:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Feb 7, 2020
181 posts
172 upvotes
Lol. I'll check out Crappytire first. If nothing, I'll order from Amazon. Upvoted.
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2013
1369 posts
1203 upvotes
Brampton
What location? Online doesn't show the product.
coriolis wrote: This is 30 bucks at Canadian Tire
Deal Fanatic
Mar 28, 2006
5744 posts
5510 upvotes
Toronto
Mmagic888 wrote: Do you need special foaming type soap for this? Or can you use any reg soap and it makes it foamy?
The foaming refills are a scam.

You can basically use any dish soap as long as you use more water and less soap - it will foam just as well.

I've been refilling this way using the large green tub of Palmolive soap from Costco for my refills on Method foaming pump dispensers for years.
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
8480 posts
5296 upvotes
Toronto
roblombardi wrote: Isn't it kind of ironic that you're paying big for a soap dispenser, but cheaping out on good quality soap?
I would do it the other way around.
Umm how do you expect me to afford good soap after buying 5 soap dispensers??
Jan 2, 2017
415 posts
586 upvotes
fightbriz wrote: $36 to dispense soap lol

You know that story is completely false right?
Mar 18, 2008
636 posts
809 upvotes
Toronto
we use method foaming soap via its original manual dispenser right now.

Would this simplehuman pump work?