Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] 35yd. Black Gorilla Tape $8 (Add-on Item)

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 9th, 2019 11:47 am
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Apr 29, 2008
6813 posts
2858 upvotes
Montreal
First agent in French I called back was not understanding at all, so I chatted in English.

Refund done.
Fan of: PC Financial, HP Instant Ink, HSBC bank account, GCR
Deal Guru
User avatar
Feb 11, 2007
14581 posts
15359 upvotes
Oakville
I handled it with the online chat. I got a refund and I think guy said he would resend it. So maybe I'll get another roll or maybe 18 more? Who knows.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Dec 7, 2011
8452 posts
11872 upvotes
It's back in stock!

Go get your free roll of tape! ;)

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00K2N509G


Order Summary
Item(s) Subtotal:
CDN$ 8.00
Shipping & Handling:
CDN$ 0.00
Total before tax:
CDN$ 8.00
Estimated GST/HST:
CDN$ 0.40
Estimated PST/RST/QST:
CDN$ 0.80
Gift Card Amount:
-CDN$ 9.20
Grand Total:
CDN$ 0.00
Refund Total:
CDN$ 9.20
Deal Addict
May 30, 2011
3142 posts
1654 upvotes
IDStorms wrote: It's back in stock!

Go get your free roll of tape! ;)

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00K2N509G


Order Summary
Item(s) Subtotal:
CDN$ 8.00
Shipping & Handling:
CDN$ 0.00
Total before tax:
CDN$ 8.00
Estimated GST/HST:
CDN$ 0.40
Estimated PST/RST/QST:
CDN$ 0.80
Gift Card Amount:
-CDN$ 9.20
Grand Total:
CDN$ 0.00
Refund Total:
CDN$ 9.20
BUT the description now clearly states it is a 1 pack!!


Product description
Sold as 1 count.

You can certainly order - but you have no grounds for a refund.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Dec 7, 2011
8452 posts
11872 upvotes
flyer12 wrote: BUT the description now clearly states it is a 1 pack!!


Product description
Sold as 1 count.

You can certainly order - but you have no grounds for a refund.
That's not what I see, and the details still say: Item Package Quantity 18

Image

Image
Deal Addict
May 30, 2011
3142 posts
1654 upvotes
IDStorms wrote: That's not what I see, and the details still say: Item Package Quantity 18

Image

Image
I see that too - but if you scroll down farther on the page, under PRODUCT DESCRIPTION, it now says '1 count' - it used to say '18 count'.
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2004
12978 posts
3460 upvotes
RFD
You guys better take advantage of this before they make the changes. It's only a matter of time before they catch this, it only takes 1 second to make the changes, I'm confused to why it has taken them so long to fix a simple error.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Feb 11, 2007
14581 posts
15359 upvotes
Oakville
radeonboy wrote: You guys better take advantage of this before they make the changes. It's only a matter of time before they catch this, it only takes 1 second to make the changes, I'm confused to why it has taken them so long to fix a simple error.
Poster above you says it has.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Dec 7, 2011
8452 posts
11872 upvotes
radeonboy wrote: I still see what @IDStorms sees, which is "Item Package Quantity 18"
They secretly fix the listing by posting it further down the page... (sold as 1 count)

Image
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2004
12978 posts
3460 upvotes
RFD
IDStorms wrote: They secretly fix the listing by posting it further down the page... (sold as 1 count)

Image
You are right, I totally did not see that. Easy to miss IMO.
Deal Addict
May 30, 2011
3142 posts
1654 upvotes
Agent is again guaranteeing me that the 3rd replacement they are sending me (no charge) will be packs of 18 rolls.
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2016
1006 posts
957 upvotes
Follow up on the outcome here. We started the return process and the agent told me just to keep the roll of tape instead and they would provide a refund. It seems if the value is under a certain amount that Amazon will just issue a refund instead of complete a return.

Anyways, free roll of 35 yard gorilla tape is always welcome. Thanks OP!

Top