Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

38% off, Huepar Laser Level Self-Leveling 150ft/45m for $59.99

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 24th, 2021 6:29 pm
Jr. Member
Nov 24, 2010
158 posts
178 upvotes
Toronto
purchased one back to April, and paid $55 no tax.
did you get charged tax for this item? I recently noticed that no matter which seller, amazon is charging tax, I recall before for small seller, there was no tax.
Jr. Member
Nov 24, 2010
158 posts
178 upvotes
Toronto
Sold by / Vendu par
zhuhaileiwokejiyouxiangongsi
cuizhusijie51haolanhaijinrongdashaerlouS208fangSL-25
xiangzhouqucuizhusijie51hao
zhuhaishi xiangzhouqu, guangdongsheng, 519000
CN
Images
  • Untitled.png
Member
Apr 29, 2013
454 posts
667 upvotes
Candiac
silja wrote: purchased one back to April, and paid $55 no tax.
did you get charged tax for this item? I recently noticed that no matter which seller, amazon is charging tax, I recall before for small seller, there was no tax.
The law changed. Amazon now has the obligation to collect tax on everything sold. This also applies to anyone doing business in Canada.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jan 24, 2011
603 posts
406 upvotes
Montreal
I grabbed a Bosch GLL 2-20 for
83$ as clearence at HomeDepot. Debating if I return Bosch and buy this green laser instead. Mainly working inside but I have some outside DIY.

https://www.homedepot.ca/product/bosch- ... 1001023026
-------------
Public Mobile : Unlimited talk and text, 2GB - 22$
Zoomer Wireless : Unlimited, 6 GB - 40$ (free P30 Lite, 100$ credit)
IVC Cable : 100/30M Videotron cable - 40$
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 2, 2018
1194 posts
1185 upvotes
Toronto
Don't need one at the moment, however did purchase one for future.

Cheers.
Youth is the gift of nature, age is a work of art.
Jr. Member
Sep 10, 2009
164 posts
56 upvotes
So I have a dewalt laser level for ~120-130 and I also have one that's just like this I got from ali express. I used both when doing a tiling job.. I would highly recommend skipping this laser. The width of the laser from left/right and up/down is pitiful compared to the dewalt. It's a real pain to use. Also the accuracy is suspect, since I can shine both lasers at the same time, and they don't both align perfectly.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jan 24, 2011
603 posts
406 upvotes
Montreal
mrobillard wrote: Don't get me wrong, I like the Huepar, but I wouldn't trade a Bosch worth 300$ for it.

I will keep both and decide to sell one on marketplace later, but I don't see needs for 360° for the moment. You are right Bosch GLL 2-20 can be sold around 200$ on market place.
-------------
Public Mobile : Unlimited talk and text, 2GB - 22$
Zoomer Wireless : Unlimited, 6 GB - 40$ (free P30 Lite, 100$ credit)
IVC Cable : 100/30M Videotron cable - 40$
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 2, 2018
1194 posts
1185 upvotes
Toronto
Arrived today, pretty quick really as I do not have prime.

What I dont particularly like is the battery clasp, press fit rather than slide in. Not a do or die just think in time the clasp mat wear and then I likely have to secure with a band or small screw. Alternately maybe will last the lifetime of this level, only time will tell.

What I like about this unit, initial thoughts are everything. Green laser is bright, thin and very easy to read/view. Have 2 tripods so no issue there, a clamp style attachment might be nice for some but at this price that really is an extra.

They did pack in there some kind of laser green square grid with no mention in the instruction manual. No idea what it is for, thoughts?

Other than that this should be ideal for my needs, if I find it super helpful and used frequently I can upgrade but for now it will work just fine.

20210909_172723.jpg
20210909_173153.jpg
20210909_173126.jpg
Youth is the gift of nature, age is a work of art.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 27, 2004
1804 posts
272 upvotes
Kelowna, BC
Ballroomblitz1 wrote: Arrived today, pretty quick really as I do not have prime.

What I dont particularly like is the battery clasp, press fit rather than slide in. Not a do or die just think in time the clasp mat wear and then I likely have to secure with a band or small screw. Alternately maybe will last the lifetime of this level, only time will tell.

What I like about this unit, initial thoughts are everything. Green laser is bright, thin and very easy to read/view. Have 2 tripods so no issue there, a clamp style attachment might be nice for some but at this price that really is an extra.

They did pack in there some kind of laser green square grid with no mention in the instruction manual. No idea what it is for, thoughts?

Other than that this should be ideal for my needs, if I find it super helpful and used frequently I can upgrade but for now it will work just fine.


20210909_172723.jpg20210909_173153.jpg20210909_173126.jpg
The Green thing is a range finder for outdoor use I think?
Member
Aug 5, 2010
405 posts
147 upvotes
Back down to $55 - price has reduced to $65, plus there is a $10 coupon to apply. Pulled the trigger.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 2, 2018
1194 posts
1185 upvotes
Toronto
Even better deal, I haven't used mine as of yet just have tested to ensure it works. I tend to buy tools on sale for the times that i will use in the future, saves me a lot of money rather buying when i need at regular price.
Youth is the gift of nature, age is a work of art.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jan 24, 2011
603 posts
406 upvotes
Montreal
stendzme wrote: Back down to $55 - price has reduced to $65, plus there is a $10 coupon to apply. Pulled the trigger.
I don't see the 10$ coupon ? Bought it two weeks ago for 65$.
-------------
Public Mobile : Unlimited talk and text, 2GB - 22$
Zoomer Wireless : Unlimited, 6 GB - 40$ (free P30 Lite, 100$ credit)
IVC Cable : 100/30M Videotron cable - 40$
Member
User avatar
Sep 12, 2006
265 posts
184 upvotes
London
I didn't see this answered here, but does anyone have experience with this and pointing it straight onto the ceiling?

Looking to layout pot lights and wondering if I should go with this or the more expensive 3x360 laser.

TIA
Member
Jan 23, 2007
266 posts
277 upvotes
London
I mean, not trying to be rude, but literally, and not ironically using that word, in the amazon reviews shows someone doing exactly this...

Image
montyhall wrote: I didn't see this answered here, but does anyone have experience with this and pointing it straight onto the ceiling?

Looking to layout pot lights and wondering if I should go with this or the more expensive 3x360 laser.

TIA
Member
Dec 3, 2008
435 posts
353 upvotes
montyhall wrote: I didn't see this answered here, but does anyone have experience with this and pointing it straight onto the ceiling?

Looking to layout pot lights and wondering if I should go with this or the more expensive 3x360 laser.

TIA
Definitely don’t need something more expensive. I used it to layout pot lights in my basement and it worked perfectly.
Member
User avatar
Sep 12, 2006
265 posts
184 upvotes
London
K85 wrote: I mean, not trying to be rude, but literally, and not ironically using that word, in the amazon reviews shows someone doing exactly this...

Image
Hey fellow Londoner, ya had a complete brain fart and only searched this forum thread for an answer. Thanks.
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
4502 posts
5479 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights
Coworker has one . I needed one for Parkade work today. Had to borrow his. Coworker doesn like to say No


Lol

Top