Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] $388 - Citizen Men's PCAT Quartz Sport Watch with Titanium Strap, Silver, 24 (Model: CB5908-57E)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 8th, 2020 8:42 pm
[OP]
Mar 30, 2017
27 posts
117 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] $388 - Citizen Men's PCAT Quartz Sport Watch with Titanium Strap, Silver, 24 (Model: CB5908-57E)

Cyber Monday Lightning Deal - lowest it’s been on CCC. Normally it’s $648.

Great if you’re looking for a premium light weight titanium watch.

Features of this watch are:

- Atomic timekeeping technology with synchronized time adjustment available in 43 world cities

- Perpetual Calendar, Alarm and Power Reserve Indicator
Chronograph and radio control

- Super Titanium bracelet and case

- Uses Eco-Drive technology – powered by any light and never needs a Battery

- Anti-Reflective Sapphire Crystal

BA6F9CC6-09EE-4200-8870-96F2C1323435.jpeg
55 replies
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2004
11450 posts
8295 upvotes
Oil Country
Great specs, boring looking watch. I have a Citizen Eco-drive watch with similar specs and it's amazing. The power reserve is good for up to 6 months without a charge, and it never loses time. I love the perpetual time feature. If you set everything up correctly, then you'll never have to change anything ever again. It auto-adjusts for DST and leap years. This is also radio controlled, which means it auto-syncs with the atomic clock everyday so you'll never lose time.
"Retail is for suckers."
- the K-Man
Jul 4, 2018
522 posts
432 upvotes
Am i too cheap? Because i like the watch but i dont want to spend this much.

Has this ever hit $2**?
Put some resphek on my name!
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2004
11450 posts
8295 upvotes
Oil Country
Unresphek wrote: Am i too cheap? Because i like the watch but i dont want to spend this much.

Has this ever hit $2**?
Yes. I guarantee you'll never find an Eco-drive watch with titanium bracelet, sapphire glass, atomic time, perpetual date/time, world time, and radio controlled for this price.

I paid around $500-600 (regular was over $1000) and imported my watch with similar specs from Hong Kong. My watch has a leather strap with clasp, instead of titanium bracelet.
"Retail is for suckers."
- the K-Man
Jul 4, 2018
522 posts
432 upvotes
fudge_u wrote: Yes. I guarantee you'll never find an Eco-drive watch with titanium bracelet, sapphire glass, atomic time, perpetual date/time, world time, and radio controlled for this price.

I paid around $500-600 (regular was over $1000) and imported my watch with similar specs from Hong Kong. My watch has a leather strap with clasp, instead of titanium bracelet.
Damn you're making me have itchy fingers.

For some reason im liking the red accent a bit more than the blue.

Where's all the rfd "buy first think later" crowd? Hurry up and buy this watch, make it OOS so that i can save my money for something else.
Put some resphek on my name!
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2004
11450 posts
8295 upvotes
Oil Country
Unresphek wrote: Damn you're making me have itchy fingers.

For some reason im liking the red accent a bit more than the blue.

Where's all the rfd "buy first think later" crowd? Hurry up and buy this watch, make it OOS so that i can save my money for something else.
Sorry bud... if you like the style, it's definitely worth getting.

This is my watch:
https://imgur.com/a/Q6Fo89p
"Retail is for suckers."
- the K-Man
Dec 2, 2017
28 posts
20 upvotes
Cool watch, bought last year a similar model AT4010-50E for $340.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
5558 posts
3493 upvotes
M-Arkham
Unresphek wrote: Am i too cheap? Because i like the watch but i dont want to spend this much.

Has this ever hit $2**?

For $120-$200, you can definitely find an Eco-drive watch with titanium bracelet, sapphire glass (I got one, and it's a good daily beater), but everything else like atomic time, perpetual date/time, world time, and radio controlled, you'll be hovering close to the $300+
1x Zoomer $45 for 7GB ,unlimited can wide talk n unlimited txt
1x Fido $40 for 5GB w/ unlimited Can Wide txt/talk small plan(+3GB bonus )
1x Fido $45 for 4Gb w/ unlimited Canada wide n 1000 int min + LG velvet 5G
Sep 2, 2017
800 posts
859 upvotes
Ontario
Would jump on this if I didn't already have a Satellite Wave Eco Drive Citizen already, amazing price for one with Super Titanium(watch is light as a feather on your wrist)
Nov 12, 2017
250 posts
307 upvotes
Cambridge
I have the non titanium version with mostly North America time sets. Is it worth getting this if I can use it in New Brunswick? I am not sure that I can set offsets with mine
Jul 7, 2008
731 posts
333 upvotes
Bought this at regular price couple of years ago.
It's a beautiful watch and I get lots of compliments when I wear it. For this price it's a steal.
Dec 30, 2004
587 posts
105 upvotes
BC
Thanks OP ! I bought a similar Citizen on a lightning deal back in the day for $304 before taxes:

https://www.amazon.ca/Citizen-World-Chr ... N9JHTH5E32

I really wanted the titanium with the phosphorous arms that lit up in the dark so i just ordered this baby to add to my collection !

PS: After I ordered it, price went up to ~$650...lol
Jun 14, 2019
158 posts
108 upvotes
Toronto
Bought it at a retailer for $440 tax included. Watch works perfectly and I'm pretty rough sometimes forgetting itd on my wrist and smashing it here and there. Just some normal wear on the plastic black ring on the face and scratches but otherwise never missed a beat. Probably needs a service for the capacitors which is like every x years
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2004
11450 posts
8295 upvotes
Oil Country
Mr. D wrote: Thanks OP ! I bought a similar Citizen on a lightning deal back in the day for $304 before taxes:

https://www.amazon.ca/Citizen-World-Chr ... N9JHTH5E32

I really wanted the titanium with the phosphorous arms that lit up in the dark so i just ordered this baby to add to my collection !

PS: After I ordered it, price went up to ~$650...lol
It went up to full price because it's one lightning deal per account. Since you claimed yours, that's why it went back up to regular price.
"Retail is for suckers."
- the K-Man
Dec 30, 2004
587 posts
105 upvotes
BC
fudge_u wrote: It went up to full price because it's one lightning deal per account. Since you claimed yours, that's why it went back up to regular price.
Nice, thanks for pointing out !
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2001
15653 posts
2275 upvotes
fudge_u wrote: Great specs, boring looking watch.
Boring? It's hideously busy. How much more do you need to consider it interesting?
Whenever someone asks a question that starts with "Why do they..." or "Why don't they...", the answer is always a) money, b) stupidity, or c) both.
Deal Fanatic
May 11, 2009
5499 posts
2105 upvotes
Debtario
Great watch. I own the previous gen model AT4010-50E. This is the updated model with world time, for those who care - the previous model was "limited" to 5 time zones (4 North American and 1 GMT - uses only 2 of the 6 world time frequencies)

Paid $320 on BF in 2016. Very solid watch, bracelet is 24mm, uses curved springbars and is extremely comfortable.
"I possess a device, in my pocket, capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man. I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers"
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
2564 posts
2800 upvotes
way too busy even for a Chrono. I'd add a couple more bucks and get a Glycine or Hamilton instead.