Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] 3D Printers - Prime Day Deals

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 22nd, 2020 3:11 am
Sep 29, 2011
19 posts
26 upvotes
CALGARY
Erkdajerk wrote: If you watch the video, he is fixing things that don't need fixing. He is merely tweaking and he says it himself. A better video would be his first, where he raves about the printer and concludes that there is no reason to buy an Ender 3. The Mingda D2 is much better value.

I'm looking forward to playing with it.
Yeah I saw that video, but I know they also delete their bad reviews (which is why there aren't many), there are heating issues, and the software is not open-source. On paper, it looks like an amazing value, but there's an intangible value to having community support and open source firmware. If I can get that for under $50 for Ender 3 v2, it's worth it for me, especially since I don't yet have a 3D printer.
Meister19 wrote: https://www.creality3dofficial.com/coll ... 5341329481

242.10 usd after coupon code E5XTD-10 (10% off)
$318 cad after conversion no tax shipped
Are you sure about that? Don't they ship from China, meaning you'd have to pay duty and taxes?
pbenish wrote: My question would be is the V2 a better buy @ $320 then the 3 Pro with both glass and PEI build plates at $295.

Thanks,
If those are the final prices, I'd definitely go for v2. Better motherboard, cable management, fixes (like metal filament collar to extruder), LCD, tensioner, etc. Check out the beginning of this video for more details:
May 14, 2009
988 posts
11557 upvotes
Sherbrooke
ImpulseBuyy wrote: Does the Ender 3 v2 include sample filament in the kit?
yes, enough to do some calibration cubes and benchies to start off on your 3d printing adventure....
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2003
3835 posts
1293 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
Does anyone have experience with Petsfang Bullseye? I want to install it when I get my Creality BL Touch next week however I can't determine which of the ABL device mounts I need. Can anyone help on that?
Images
  • Petsfang.jpg
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2003
3835 posts
1293 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
Well I am absolutely stumped with firmware compiling. Last week I upgraded to SKR mini 2 and as a result compiled a firmware for my Ender 3 Pro. I got it working with a little help from here and it was relatively easy. Now I am trying to do one today and I continually get the following error in my console when I tell Auto Build Marlin to build my firmware. I have no idea why as I haven't changed anything at all since my last compile. I have attempted using the 2.0.x branch, bugfix branch and tried both of those with the default config as well as a config for my board. Any ideas as to what I need to do to fix this?
user@Andrew-MBP Mar % platformio run -e STM32F103RC_btt_512K ; echo "done" >/var/folders/sx/mqc0bxw17xx4x5_kktp94xkh0000gn/T/ipc
zsh: command not found: platformio
Dec 13, 2006
577 posts
495 upvotes
Vancouver
Does anyone have screen shots of the ender 3 pro with the all metal extruder? In my listing from amazon it showed the up graded extruder but didnt arrive with one, and now the store telling me it doesnt come with it.

let me know, greatly appreciated./