Expired Hot Deals

Locked: [Amazon Canada] 3M Littmann Stethoscopes (Classic III, Cardiology IV and Master Cardiology) starting from $74.10

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 1st, 2018 8:03 pm
[OP]
Apr 12, 2008
257 posts
57 upvotes

[Amazon Canada] 3M Littmann Stethoscopes (Classic III, Cardiology IV and Master Cardiology) starting from $74.10

Hi everyone, Amazon Canada just dropped their prices on their Littmann Classic III and Master Cardiology Stethoscopes. I have had these on my 3xcamel alerts since last Black Friday and they truly just go on sale once or maybe twice a year.

The pricing varies between the colours and styles!

3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscope, Stainless Steel Chestpiece, Plum Tube, 27-Inch - $74.10 (last BF was approx. $70-80 depending on colour/style)

3M Littmann Master Cardiology Stethoscope, Standard-Finish Chestpiece, Black Tube, 27-Inch - $170.93 (last BF was approx. $153.07-$180 depending on colour/style)

3M Littmann Cardiology IV Stethoscope, Standard-Finish Chestpiece, Rose Pink Tube, 27 - $159.54 or Navy Blue for $175.68

Excellent buys as a Christmas present or if you need an upgrade/replacement :)
Last edited by rukiastar on Nov 26th, 2018 7:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Title edit
Share:
80 replies
Apr 22, 2017
151 posts
116 upvotes
Manitoba
Thanks OP! Been thinking about upgrading from my Classic II -- buuuut I'm not sure if the III is worth the step up, when mine still works.

Thoughts from those who've had both?

Cheers!
┻━┻︵ \(°□°)/ ︵ ┻━┻
[OP]
Apr 12, 2008
257 posts
57 upvotes
Actually thank you Albuca :) I missed out on this deal when you posted it last year but I made sure to not let it slip by me again this year. Was a little worried when the prices didn’t drop on Saturday!
Jul 18, 2017
210 posts
165 upvotes
Thank you, OP, picked up a Master.
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2004
3001 posts
184 upvotes
This will go well with my haloween costume next year, or tell me when the next heart attack is coming

On a serious note, useful for the avg Joe?
既生瑜,何生亮?

Ebay Feedback
Deal Fanatic
Aug 22, 2005
7734 posts
932 upvotes
philelmo wrote:
Nov 26th, 2018 8:33 pm
This will go well with my haloween costume next year, or tell me when the next heart attack is coming

On a serious note, useful for the avg Joe?
Totally not useful for the average joe.
Apr 22, 2017
151 posts
116 upvotes
Manitoba
rukiastar wrote:
Nov 26th, 2018 8:22 pm
Actually thank you Albuca :) I missed out on this deal when you posted it last year but I made sure to not let it slip by me again this year. Was a little worried when the prices didn’t drop on Saturday!
Heyo! You're welcome - happy to hear someone else was able to jump on this deal, this year! I'll race for you next BF :P
┻━┻︵ \(°□°)/ ︵ ┻━┻
Jan 3, 2013
528 posts
170 upvotes
Winnipeg
Thanks picked up a master to have in the Lexus glove box. Twice in the past month I've ran into patients not feeling well at the grocery store. Be great to have one in the car for these odd visits as I generally don't keep a medical bag in the car.
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2010
1190 posts
261 upvotes
Any place I can get one engraved in GTA?

This is the only place I can find which does it,don't want to risk going to a mall shop.

https://www.mystethoscope.ca/
Apr 27, 2012
335 posts
123 upvotes
Ottawa
Thanks op. I plan to put this in my Chevy Spark glove box in case I need to do those house calls...
My Cardiology 3 snapped in the summer and I've been using the classic on the meantime. How does this compare to the other 2?

Thanks!
Deal Fanatic
Feb 20, 2006
7558 posts
377 upvotes
Canada
benzylique wrote:
Nov 26th, 2018 9:36 pm
Thanks op. I plan to put this in my Chevy Spark glove box in case I need to do those house calls...
My Cardiology 3 snapped in the summer and I've been using the classic on the meantime. How does this compare to the other 2?

Thanks!
The cardiology master is a bit better than the III. Makes my life easier as it makes intubation and auscultation in a noisy environment so much easier. I've definitely picked up more murmurs and bruits with this as well, which has changed my management in a lot of cases. But I'm sure if I took more time listening with the III, the difference would be negligible.

If your tubing cracked and is still under warranty, you can send it in to 3M and they will replace the tubing for you for like $5 or so. My tubing also cracked, so I just gave my stethoscope to my kiddo as a toy as it was out of warranty (although I'm sure it still would have been pretty cheap to send in for repair).
He died for me, I live for him
May 13, 2014
506 posts
138 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
TIL that there are a LOT of doctors on RFD.
Mar 6, 2014
12 posts
3 upvotes
Hamilton
Own both the 3M littman cardiology and littman classic III, both great.
But honestly, use classic III a lot more for day-to-day. Lighter, hears everything fine.
Deal Addict
Oct 19, 2007
1987 posts
727 upvotes
MDs on RFD??? Who would have thought lol

Who are all the RNs and MDs on here? :)
Nov 12, 2017
13 posts
12 upvotes
benzylique wrote:
Nov 26th, 2018 9:36 pm

Thanks!
My cardiology III also broke after an honourable life and I have been using a Classic in the meantime too. Not sure what your experience has been with the Classic but I find it severely lacking. I've used the Master Cardiology and while it is good you cannot expect to use it effectively on small adults or pediatric patients (the diaphragm is even larger than the adult diaphragm on the Cardiology series). I deal with all ages so I sprang for the Cardiology IV. Presumably the Cardiology IV will be similar to the Cardiology III, which I find otherwise comparable to the Master Cardiology. I wouldn't go for the Classic, III or otherwise, unless you don't really need to do a proper exam.

Thank you OP, and feel free to update your post with the Cardiology IV on sale for $160 and up: https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B01LZW1T23/ref ... =UTF8&th=1