Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

3M Precise Mouse Pad with Repositionable Adhesive Backing and Battery Saving Design MP200PS $4.25 after coupon

[OP]
Oct 28, 2005
571 posts
483 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] 3M Precise Mouse Pad with Repositionable Adhesive Backing and Battery Saving Design MP200PS $4.25 after coupon

Lowest price I've seen for this mouse pad. I have it and I like it.
  • 7 inch x 8.5 inch of 3M micro-textured technology to enhance the tracking of optical mice.
  • Battery saving design extends battery life of wireless mice up to 50%
  • Portable with 3M repositionable adhesive that sticks on back of laptops.
  • Post-it adhesive allows you to easily store on the back of notebooks to take with you anywhere
  • Uses 3M micro-textured technology to enhance the precision of optical mice
  • Ultra-thin and portable
18 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2002
3887 posts
2751 upvotes
Toronto
My all time fave mouse pad/surface. Been using them for 2 decades+ (back when logitech licenced the surface). I have 2 of these exact ones for work. Dollarama had the non adhesive ones years ago and I still have a couple left from my small stockpike for our home laptops and pc.
I always recommend to get 2 of these when they are on sale as the textured surface WILL wear down with use (which will make it the same as using no mousepad on a tabletop).
Deal Addict
Apr 29, 2018
1740 posts
1225 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks OP!
Can't Stop. Won't Stop. Game Stop
Jul 26, 2003
152 posts
54 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks, ordered
Deal Addict
Apr 28, 2010
1256 posts
234 upvotes
Toronto
What sure what all the hoopla is about these 3M mouse pads, but for $5, I'll see for myself :)
"signature removed for rule violations" Hell ya, that's what we do! 😝
Banned
May 15, 2016
7020 posts
2483 upvotes
Does it really save battery life? Seems like a gimmick to me.
Feb 14, 2018
462 posts
383 upvotes
vivibaby wrote: Does it really save battery life? Seems like a gimmick to me.
Maybe it varies depending on the mouse, but I didn't find it noticable. The texture also causes the pads on the bottom of the mouse to wear down.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 24, 2006
6938 posts
1017 upvotes
Toronto
vivibaby wrote: Does it really save battery life? Seems like a gimmick to me.
Some mice will dynamically adjust the LED power output based on how well the surface is illuminated/reflecting back to the receiver.
I Declare - The official guide to your Customs exemptions and item restrictions when returning to Canada from abroad.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 10, 2010
7166 posts
2829 upvotes
Calgary
I bought 1 two years ago for my laptop. The adhesive on the back was like a dust & hair magnet and in less than 2 months it's no longer sticky. It may work if you have it stuck on a permanent spot. I guess the price is cheap enough to be used as disposables.
Deal Addict
May 15, 2009
2756 posts
2459 upvotes
North York
althetrainer wrote: I bought 1 two years ago for my laptop. The adhesive on the back was like a dust & hair magnet and in less than 2 months it's no longer sticky. It may work if you have it stuck on a permanent spot. I guess the price is cheap enough to be used as disposables.
Rinse it with water.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2009
2902 posts
1594 upvotes
Thanks OP, I ordered a spare. Bought one almost 2 years ago and it's still going strong.

I love that my hand can glide on/off the mousepad without really noticing the difference.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 13, 2002
6105 posts
493 upvotes
Quebec
i find optical mice have trouble on these, not using mine.
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2006
2866 posts
1593 upvotes
The pad came in a 3 foot by 4 inch boxGrinning Face With Smiling Eyes. Think the box cost more than the mouse pad
Jul 24, 2002
540 posts
522 upvotes
Vancouver
It's up to $7 now unfort...
KLUTZO
Game geek, Family geek, Videography geek, all round geek!
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2002
3887 posts
2751 upvotes
Toronto
MMMM wrote: The pad came in a 3 foot by 4 inch boxGrinning Face With Smiling Eyes. Think the box cost more than the mouse pad
They are ridiculous sometimes....I just received an order for some toys that came in a bubble envelope. Obviously they came with dents and creases from compression. Its one thing if it was for me or my kids...but they are gifts and at this point I have to salvage them and wrap them as is as its too late to get them replaced. Its not too bad...but heaven forbid the mousepad gets crushed 🤨 (and i did get a 20% refund and $5 credit)
Deal Addict
Apr 28, 2010
1256 posts
234 upvotes
Toronto
The mouse pad is great, much better than the cutting mat I was using as a mouse pad :) Mouse slides with ease compared to other mouse pads I've used, just a little small; might get a larger size if they go on sale, $20 for a larger size I can't justify paying.
MMMM wrote: The pad came in a 3 foot by 4 inch boxGrinning Face With Smiling Eyes. Think the box cost more than the mouse pad
Same lol Next year Prime cost will go up because of "increased cost of packaging & shipping" though, so no need to worry about Amazon ;)
IMG_20181220_143434.jpg
"signature removed for rule violations" Hell ya, that's what we do! 😝