Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] 3rd Party Wireless Switch Controller for Nintendo Switch/Switch Lite - $21.50

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 20th, 2020 6:46 pm
[OP]
Dec 26, 2006
955 posts
878 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] 3rd Party Wireless Switch Controller for Nintendo Switch/Switch Lite - $21.50

Use coupon code MZZSK7RJ to get 50% off this 3rd party Switch controller. From their description,

☋【POWERFUL COMPATIBILITY】 RegeMoudal switch pro controller adopts the new wireless Bluetooth 3.0 transmission technology, which can be easily and quickly paired, works with Bluetooth within 10m, it can keep stable connection signal during games. The wireless switch controller is high compatible with Nintendo Switch, fit for all Nintendo Switch best sellers games: The legend of Zelda, Super Mario Odyssey, Splatoon 2 and more.
☋【ERGONOMIC DESIGN】 RegeMoudal switch pro controller only 0.77lb weight, the matte non-slip grip ergonomic design, effective anti-sweat, comfortable to hold and agile to operate when gaming, the reasonable button layout and the symmetrical joysticks fit all finger sizes. We use a custom-made Turquoise, which is different from the traditional black and white color scheme, giving you a refreshing feeling.
☋【BUILT-IN DUAL MOTORS】RegeMoudal switch pro controller comes with 6-Axis gyro somatosensory and motion controls functions, enables high-precision somatosensory aiming; The switch game gamepad built-in dual motors, can be adjusted with 3 levels shock, strong somatosensory, vibration, turbo and screenshot capabilities give you the same experience as the original pro controller for a more engaging gaming experience.
☋【TURBO FUNCTION】This wireless pro controller switch supports 3 levels of turbo speed: 5 shoots /s, 12 shoots /s, 20 shoots /s, achieve button bursts by one click. No need to press attack button frequently, continuous shooting function, just keep pressing T button, makes you easier in game, perfectly solves the pain points that traditional game handle make your fingers fatigued, and the control is more flexible and durable.
☋【LONGER GAME TIME】 RegeMoudal switch pro controller battey capatity is 500mAh, only need 2-3h to charge the battery, it can be used for about 8-10h. Our package comes with a TYPE-C USB cable, playable while charging, ideal for sharing and competition games when friends' party and family fun. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us, our professional after-sales team will serve you 24h.

Don't know how long this code is valid for.
23 replies
Dec 24, 2012
321 posts
374 upvotes
Terrebonne
Bought this 3 weeks ago, annoying that I paid 28$ for it...

But it's a good controller, comfortable in the hand, haptic feedback works well, etc.

Battery doesn't last SUPER long, but long enough.

Edit I was wrong, I got this one, very similar though... 28$ regular price, 25$ now. Can be a useful link when OP's code doesn't work anymore https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B083B7PKQ3/ref ... GFbVG1SFFV
Last edited by KarlDag on Oct 11th, 2020 1:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Apr 21, 2015
317 posts
336 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Thanks OP. I grabbed one as a 2nd player controller. Have one Pro controller and don't use the switch enough to warrant getting a 2nd player controller.
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2010
2343 posts
321 upvotes
Burnaby
thanks OP. in one to try.
ASUS RAMPAGE II EXTREME; i7-950; GTX 560; 16G Mem; 2TB HD; 24x DVD-RAM;
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2007
1044 posts
289 upvotes
Toronto
Bought this when it was 10 dollars. Man it was a great purchase. Comparable to the pro controller that I have.
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2008
2901 posts
1487 upvotes
Mississauga
Ordered
Op thanked
Oct 10, 2020
1 posts
Uhh I bought this but after reviewing the invoice it looks like the deal is misleading. This link shows its $26 regular price on their page.

Looks like you're only saving $5 with this code. Ah well. Still an okay deal but not hot.
Aug 9, 2007
374 posts
116 upvotes
Bought one too to try it out. Worst case scenario I'll just return the controller if it turns out to be garbage.
Aug 31, 2018
172 posts
349 upvotes
i think the promo is misleading because every other similar controller with same features costs around $20-$25
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2010
2626 posts
971 upvotes
Toronto
vittycent wrote: Thanks, how do these compare to the Horipad?
Never used the Horipad so I can't compare. Bought one of these awhile back and it has been solid considering I wasn't looking to spend the money on a pro controller.
Last edited by Merc with a Mouth on Oct 11th, 2020 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
10448 posts
4854 upvotes
This controller should not be more then $22 to be honest. Also like others said many sellers sell it. Dont let the canadiantire pricing fool you.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user!
EQ BANK!
Buy first think later!
May 30, 2017
469 posts
251 upvotes
This or the actual switch pro controller?