3rd Party Wireless Switch Controller for Nintendo Switch/Switch Lite - $21.50

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 20th, 2020 6:46 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2006
1380 posts
2091 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] 3rd Party Wireless Switch Controller for Nintendo Switch/Switch Lite - $21.50

Use coupon code MZZSK7RJ to get 50% off this 3rd party Switch controller. From their description,

☋【POWERFUL COMPATIBILITY】 RegeMoudal switch pro controller adopts the new wireless Bluetooth 3.0 transmission technology, which can be easily and quickly paired, works with Bluetooth within 10m, it can keep stable connection signal during games. The wireless switch controller is high compatible with Nintendo Switch, fit for all Nintendo Switch best sellers games: The legend of Zelda, Super Mario Odyssey, Splatoon 2 and more.
☋【ERGONOMIC DESIGN】 RegeMoudal switch pro controller only 0.77lb weight, the matte non-slip grip ergonomic design, effective anti-sweat, comfortable to hold and agile to operate when gaming, the reasonable button layout and the symmetrical joysticks fit all finger sizes. We use a custom-made Turquoise, which is different from the traditional black and white color scheme, giving you a refreshing feeling.
☋【BUILT-IN DUAL MOTORS】RegeMoudal switch pro controller comes with 6-Axis gyro somatosensory and motion controls functions, enables high-precision somatosensory aiming; The switch game gamepad built-in dual motors, can be adjusted with 3 levels shock, strong somatosensory, vibration, turbo and screenshot capabilities give you the same experience as the original pro controller for a more engaging gaming experience.
☋【TURBO FUNCTION】This wireless pro controller switch supports 3 levels of turbo speed: 5 shoots /s, 12 shoots /s, 20 shoots /s, achieve button bursts by one click. No need to press attack button frequently, continuous shooting function, just keep pressing T button, makes you easier in game, perfectly solves the pain points that traditional game handle make your fingers fatigued, and the control is more flexible and durable.
☋【LONGER GAME TIME】 RegeMoudal switch pro controller battey capatity is 500mAh, only need 2-3h to charge the battery, it can be used for about 8-10h. Our package comes with a TYPE-C USB cable, playable while charging, ideal for sharing and competition games when friends' party and family fun. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us, our professional after-sales team will serve you 24h.

Don't know how long this code is valid for.
23 replies
Dec 24, 2012
640 posts
942 upvotes
Terrebonne
Bought this 3 weeks ago, annoying that I paid 28$ for it...

But it's a good controller, comfortable in the hand, haptic feedback works well, etc.

Battery doesn't last SUPER long, but long enough.

Edit I was wrong, I got this one, very similar though... 28$ regular price, 25$ now. Can be a useful link when OP's code doesn't work anymore https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B083B7PKQ3/ref ... GFbVG1SFFV
Last edited by KarlDag on Oct 11th, 2020 1:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Apr 21, 2015
363 posts
451 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Thanks OP. I grabbed one as a 2nd player controller. Have one Pro controller and don't use the switch enough to warrant getting a 2nd player controller.
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2010
2625 posts
394 upvotes
Burnaby
thanks OP. in one to try.
ASUS RAMPAGE II EXTREME; i7-950; GTX 560; 16G Mem; 2TB HD; 24x DVD-RAM;
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2007
1126 posts
372 upvotes
Toronto
Bought this when it was 10 dollars. Man it was a great purchase. Comparable to the pro controller that I have.
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2008
3084 posts
1702 upvotes
Mississauga
Ordered
Op thanked
Oct 10, 2020
6 posts
3 upvotes
Uhh I bought this but after reviewing the invoice it looks like the deal is misleading. This link shows its $26 regular price on their page.

Looks like you're only saving $5 with this code. Ah well. Still an okay deal but not hot.
Aug 9, 2007
581 posts
517 upvotes
Bought one too to try it out. Worst case scenario I'll just return the controller if it turns out to be garbage.
Aug 31, 2018
274 posts
455 upvotes
i think the promo is misleading because every other similar controller with same features costs around $20-$25
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2010
2654 posts
1065 upvotes
Toronto
vittycent wrote: Thanks, how do these compare to the Horipad?
Never used the Horipad so I can't compare. Bought one of these awhile back and it has been solid considering I wasn't looking to spend the money on a pro controller.
Last edited by Merc with a Mouth on Oct 11th, 2020 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
11202 posts
5287 upvotes
This controller should not be more then $22 to be honest. Also like others said many sellers sell it. Dont let the canadiantire pricing fool you.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user! Fido User!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!
May 30, 2017
630 posts
400 upvotes
This or the actual switch pro controller?
Nov 25, 2014
633 posts
728 upvotes
Smiling Face With Open Mouth
arcty5 wrote: This or the actual switch pro controller?
The best controller for the Switch is the SN30+ Pro
https://www.amazon.ca/8Bitdo-Bluetooth- ... VQF2/?th=1

You can use it with your Switch, PC, Phone because it keeps presets. So you would just hold down the corresponding face button and then the start button to automatically sync. Using the PC app, you can switch buttons, change sensitivity of triggers/sticks and create combo button presses for Switch games

The problem with 3rd party controllers like these is that you cannot wake the Switch with it. So from a sleep state when docked, you need to press the power button on the Switch to wake it.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2003
2544 posts
1098 upvotes
Toronto
arcty5 wrote: This or the actual switch pro controller?
OutOfSt0ck wrote: Smiling Face With Open Mouth

The best controller for the Switch is the SN30+ Pro
https://www.amazon.ca/8Bitdo-Bluetooth- ... VQF2/?th=1

You can use it with your Switch, PC, Phone because it keeps presets. So you would just hold down the corresponding face button and then the start button to automatically sync. Using the PC app, you can switch buttons, change sensitivity of triggers/sticks and create combo button presses for Switch games

The problem with 3rd party controllers like these is that you cannot wake the Switch with it. So from a sleep state when docked, you need to press the power button on the Switch to wake it.
The only 3rd party controller that I have found that will wake the Switch by pressing the home button is the wireless PowerA controllers. These controllers are awesome. I got the Doom one (still waiting on the game though). There are 2 programmable buttons on the back. They come in handy for some games. Such as, Luigi's Mansion 3. I map one of the buttons to use the dark light or first person shooters as the jump button (usually jump is the B button).

The only downside is it uses 2 AA batteries. Not too big of a deal since I have Eneloops but it is kind of annoying.

Walmart and Amazon sell these controllers if you're interested. I saw a couple in store at Toys R Us before but it's slim pickings. For a variety just check out Amazon.
P10 2.4 THz CPU || 8 TB Ram || WD 300 TB HD || Nvidia w/ 32 TB Memory

"You're only as dumb as you look"
Dec 4, 2007
229 posts
210 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Bought this one for $32 back in March or April. Pretty good controller, especially for ~$20 since it has rumble and motion controls. Minor complaints are relatively short travel distance for the analog sticks, and the rumble is not HD (only one intensity, and by default it is on the strong side but you can turn it down by holding the - and O buttons on the top). Also recently I noticed sometimes the L and R buttons aren't as responsive as before (need to press down completely).

I have a bunch of controllers for the Switch and my order of preference is:
Switch Pro --SN30pro+ (about even since the SN30 feels better but Pro can wake up the Switch) -> Adapted PS3 controller -> this controller ---------> joy-cons. Value-wise this one is near the top for the combination of features and price. I mostly play RPG's on the Switch.
Nov 25, 2014
633 posts
728 upvotes
ds2chan wrote: The only 3rd party controller that I have found that will wake the Switch by pressing the home button is the wireless PowerA controllers. These controllers are awesome. I got the Doom one (still waiting on the game though). There are 2 programmable buttons on the back. They come in handy for some games. Such as, Luigi's Mansion 3. I map one of the buttons to use the dark light or first person shooters as the jump button (usually jump is the B button).

The only downside is it uses 2 AA batteries. Not too big of a deal since I have Eneloops but it is kind of annoying.

Walmart and Amazon sell these controllers if you're interested. I saw a couple in store at Toys R Us before but it's slim pickings. For a variety just check out Amazon.
The build quality on that isn't as good as the Switch Pro or SN30+ Pro