Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

4 Free Months of Amazon Music Unlimited [Prime members only, 3 months for non-Prime]

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 5th, 2022 12:07 am
Deal Addict
May 2, 2006
1320 posts
248 upvotes
papabernie wrote: It's weird. Once you hit subscribe now on the landing page where it says it's a 4 month trial, it asks for your password to confirm. The page after that states it's 30 days. I abandoned. Also Prime member.
Same, I may subscribe to the 30 days and chat with amazon to get it extended. Worse case i cancel before the 30 days is up.
May 26, 2013
172 posts
238 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
How's the library compared with Spotify? Spotify runs on almost anything and has a massive library of titles...tis the defacto standard.
Banned
Apr 10, 2022
1116 posts
181 upvotes
Southern AB
brung wrote: So if you've ever signed up for Music Unlimited, or gotten a free trial promotion before, it doesn't apply to you. Unless of course you chat with customer service, then they may off to refund you for the 3 months(ymmv)
I dont think there is an expiry date either. I had it free once for 3 months, and then cancelled. More than a year later I had the add come up again for 3 free months, but when I tried it, it wanted to charge my right away, with the same reason Ive already done it once.

And the dirty part is, they dont tell you if you click the button. It wont say, you have already used this, so you will get charged. They just sign you up
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2011
3900 posts
2820 upvotes
EDMONTON
dbcanuck wrote: How's the library compared with Spotify? Spotify runs on almost anything and has a massive library of titles...tis the defacto standard.
Music Unlimited has pretty much everything as well. But one thing Spotify doesn't have us Dolby Atmos Music.

I'll be going back to Amazon Music once my three months of Spotify runs out
teksavvy sucks
Deal Addict
May 2, 2004
1663 posts
443 upvotes
No offer for me. Says $8.99/mo when I click on the link.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 25, 2010
5175 posts
1125 upvotes
Worked for me, free until October 25th. I cancelled immediately.
Nov 18, 2004
523 posts
173 upvotes
Toronto
For those concerned you will see this before the final confirmation to cancel.
Images
  • Screenshot_20220626-095848_Amazon Music.jpg
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2005
1105 posts
551 upvotes
Toronto, ON
In Spotify it's very easy to download playlists. How do you do it in Amazon Music so I don't use my data on the road?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
6753 posts
7064 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
I actually got this offer mailed to me (like, physically mailed) and the link listed on the paper doesn't even work lol.