Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

4 Port USB 3.0 Sharing Switch/Hub + Free 4K HDMI Switch $17.69 total (no tax)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 13th, 2020 4:07 pm
Mar 12, 2003
500 posts
12 upvotes
Ontario
samson wrote: Anyone else notice lag with the KVM?
I have a wired keyboard and wireless mouse. The mouse is definitely lagging. Not all the time but Intermittently. Borderline annoying.
Otherwise, the KVM switching between my work and personal equipment is good.
Anyone else tested out performance of peripherals on this switch?
Oct 12, 2003
686 posts
173 upvotes
Moose Jaw
redflagger wrote: Anyone else tested out performance of peripherals on this switch?
I've been using it for my personal and work computer since March and no problems for me. I hope i end up getting the HDMI switch for free. I already had the KVM switch from a previous order. I don't see a credit back yet from Amazon.
Mar 30, 2008
991 posts
460 upvotes
Vancouver
They cancelled the USB hub and sent me the hdmi switcher for free. Oh well, it's free.
Mar 30, 2008
991 posts
460 upvotes
Vancouver
keyser-soze wrote: Looks like its getting cancelled. Anyone else?

Hello,

We're very sorry to inform you that we won't be able to fulfill one or more items from the following order(s) due to a technical error. We have canceled items from the Order(s) listed below:

702-829365-xxxxx
B081V977MX

We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience.

We value your business and hope that we’ll see you again at Amazon.ca.
+1 here.
Got the hdmi switcher for free
Dec 10, 2007
380 posts
129 upvotes
They charged me $8 for the switcher. Think I'll return it just for pulling the bait and switch. They shipped at the same time they told me they couldn't honour the original deal, no time to cancel.
Deal Guru
Mar 5, 2007
10213 posts
11273 upvotes
Iggynatz wrote: They charged me $8 for the switcher. Think I'll return it just for pulling the bait and switch. They shipped at the same time they told me they couldn't honour the original deal, no time to cancel.
Thats pretty rotten, would certainly leave them bad feedback for that

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)