Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

40% off HUANUO Under Desk Comfort Keyboard Drawer, Large Clamp-On Keyboard Tray (26.4" x 11.8") for $35.99

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 9th, 2021 4:48 pm
[OP]
Banned
Jan 28, 2021
165 posts
405 upvotes
Little Portugal

[Amazon.ca] 40% off HUANUO Under Desk Comfort Keyboard Drawer, Large Clamp-On Keyboard Tray (26.4" x 11.8") for $35.99

There is a 40% off code TM39XSX7 on this Keyboard Drawer.
Enter code TM39XSX7 at checkout.
⌨EXTRA LARGE DESIGN: Large Surface 26.4” W x 11.8” D, TRAY weighing 10 lbs fits most keyboards and mice. NOTE: The total length from clamp to clamp is 31", so please make sure you have that much space on your desk before purchasing.
⌨STURDY C-CLAMPS : Use sturdy clamps fixed directly to your desktop, no need to punch the installation.The keyboard rest can be used on most tables that are less than 1.3 "thick. (Be sure to measure the thickness of your desk, and do not exceed 1.3")
⌨SAVES DESK SPACE : This under-desk keyboard tray expand more space for holding your keyboard, mouse, and other small accessories below the desktop, (Total tray weight is 10 pounds. Be sure your desk can support this under-mounted weight).
⌨ERGONOMIC SMOOTH GLIDING TRAY : Easily slide the tray in and out. When you need the extra space simply pull out the keyboard tray and start using it instantly.
9 replies
Deal Expert
Aug 6, 2001
16855 posts
4630 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
I bought one of these earlier, challenge was that it doesn't have any height adjustment, so it forced the keyboard to be below the height recommended, hence negating the whole purpose for me.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
24365 posts
31286 upvotes
These things aren't popular in 2021, perhaps because they sometimes interfere with the chair under the desk.
Deal Addict
May 13, 2005
2091 posts
1320 upvotes
Toronto
weedb0y wrote: I bought one of these earlier, challenge was that it doesn't have any height adjustment, so it forced the keyboard to be below the height recommended, hence negating the whole purpose for me.
It works best if you have an adjustable desk. Otherwise yes I agree.
Deal Addict
May 15, 2009
2907 posts
2730 upvotes
North York
Too bad not big enough for a full sized keyboard + mouse
Jun 14, 2017
191 posts
235 upvotes
I bought one of these a couple of weeks ago, but just set it up yesterday. I have a basic large L shaped desk that already had a keyboard drawer on one side of the L and I bought this one for the other side (I have multiple computers at my desk).
The price is really good for what you get. It is solid, although not as solid as the 4 post model that came with the desk (which I could probably sit on). My desk won't accommodate a very deep 2nd keyboard drawer, but this one fit with ample room left over when it is tucked under the desk. The drawer that came with the desk was too deep to be moved to the other side of the desk. This one doesn't move in/out as much, but is just enough to get the job done and was one of the main reasons I bought this specific model.
The unit is slightly larger than I expected based on the diagram. I thought it may be for a TKL/60% keyboard, but it will fit standard keyboards as well.
The surface of the tray is very slippery. The first keyboard that I put on it would need a mouse pad or something to keep it from moving, but I used a 2nd keyboard (with better rubber feet) and it stays still now. I would prefer the surface to be less slippery, but this will be easy to clean at least.
I don't like how the clamps are visible on the top of my desk, but I guess the advantage is that there are no new screw holes on the bottom of my desk. I'd need a lot of screws to get the strength of the heavy duty clamp.
I am considering buying a 2nd of these because it exceeded my expectations. It is more robust then expected and the cost is very good at this price point ($36).

I see people complaining about the fixed height of this drawer (which is a valid complaint). I may be lucky, but this one is approximately 1 cm lower then the one that came with my desk and is just about where I would want it to be.
Dec 5, 2018
328 posts
463 upvotes
Montreal
Have had one for the last 11 months. Pretty solid, saves desk space and accommodates my full keyboard and my mouse, which is a Logitech trackball -so my arm's weight is on it all day long.
Deal Guru
Dec 1, 2004
10275 posts
3780 upvotes
I have it, works great
STEAM-XBL-PSN: CFRTim