Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

$400 Off, RENPHO AI-Powered Exercise Bike for $599.99

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 24th, 2021 10:51 pm
[OP]
Banned
Feb 23, 2021
203 posts
755 upvotes
lasalle

[Amazon.ca] $400 Off, RENPHO AI-Powered Exercise Bike for $599.99

There is a $400 off coupon on this item's page, apply it to save $400!
Features:
  • AI Gym app with 70+ classes (no membership required)
  • 80 Digital resistance levels with auto-follow
  • Personalized AI lose weight program
  • Belt drive with silent smart motor damping
  • Enhanced Bluetooth connectivity
  • Sync with Apple Health and Google Fit
  • Pair Apple Watch with an AI bike to track your heart rate
  • Real-time metrics including RPM, power, cadence, resistance and calories
Thread Summary
If you're shopping around, take a look at RFD Reviews' top picks for the best spin bikes!
27 replies
Dec 4, 2013
33 posts
32 upvotes
Vancouver
Seems like the discount is the same at other websites (Renpho's website, bestbuy...). Review seems good on this bike, might be tempted to finally grab one.
Nov 15, 2019
288 posts
399 upvotes
I bought this last time this deal was posted. The bike is great for me so far, and I really like the app. It's awesome having a robot tell me how hard I should be cycling, because I know i wouldn't work as hard or as long without the motivation. I'm 6'3 and there is plenty of adjustability to suit my height. The OEM seat is really wide and probably not designed for men. Otherwise 5 stars. So far.
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2006
1021 posts
1141 upvotes
Bradford
Joedest wrote: I bought this last time this deal was posted. The bike is great for me so far, and I really like the app. It's awesome having a robot tell me how hard I should be cycling, because I know i wouldn't work as hard or as long without the motivation. I'm 6'3 and there is plenty of adjustability to suit my height. The OEM seat is really wide and probably not designed for men. Otherwise 5 stars. So far.
I agree. The app is basic, but it works well enough. I rotate through Fat burning/Endurance/Strength workouts for variety. Ignore the regular price on this as it is almost always discounted, but $400 seems to be the max (so far). Small footprint. Some complain there is no water bottle holder, but I find contigo water bottles sit fine on the base in front of me, leaning against the neck (although every now and then i send it flying).

From previous thread, a very good assembly video - watch it before it arrives:

Link to previous thread with its discussion: amazon-ca-400-off-renpho-ai-powered-exe ... g-2465841/ which also includes links to video reviews: amazon-ca-400-off-renpho-ai-powered-exe ... #p34497470
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2009
1441 posts
673 upvotes
does this bike work with zwift?
Aug 13, 2018
28 posts
17 upvotes
Yes, works with Zwift. You must unpair it from the Renpho app before Zwift will be able to connect to it.
May 13, 2020
143 posts
164 upvotes
At that price, you can get a decent road bike from Giant.
Dec 20, 2018
966 posts
1495 upvotes
bokchoyk wrote: At that price, you can get a decent road bike from Giant.
I just checked Giant's website and of their entire road bike lineup there are two available for under or at this price. The escape and escape disc. The vast majority of their road bikes are above 1,000$.

Actually if we're talking road bikes with drop handlebars, there are zero at or below this price.
Outlaw ellipses and apostrophes.
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2018
1264 posts
1787 upvotes
Mickey rourkes futon
Seems there's tax this time, anyone know how to avoid taxes
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2002
12151 posts
10093 upvotes
Toronto
Nubby666 wrote: Seems there's tax this time, anyone know how to avoid taxes
Once sellers put their tax info into Amazon then their items are taxed, no way around it
Deal Addict
Jan 3, 2007
2986 posts
429 upvotes
Toronto
Starting July 1st, all items that are warehoused in Canada will be subjected to sales tax.
Dec 13, 2009
175 posts
168 upvotes
how does this compare to that walmart echelon thats frequently posted?
Oct 3, 2010
141 posts
141 upvotes
Toronto
Thank you! I just ordered one from BB.
Aug 19, 2014
164 posts
159 upvotes
Ontario
Order directly from Renpho.

I just did that 2 weeks ago and I did not pay any taxes.

However, the problem is if you have to return it then they charge restocking fees/return shipping.

I would say the Amazon way is better.

Thanks.
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2009
1441 posts
673 upvotes
Does anyone know if this works with the peloton app too and if so how well does it work?
Aug 19, 2014
164 posts
159 upvotes
Ontario
kazkira wrote: Does anyone know if this works with the peloton app too and if so how well does it work?
No it doesn't as of now unless I don't know!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)