Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

($400 off) RENPHO AI-Powered Exercise Bike for $599.99+Free Shipping

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 1st, 2021 9:38 am
[OP]
Banned
Jan 28, 2021
165 posts
405 upvotes
Little Portugal

[Amazon.ca] ($400 off) RENPHO AI-Powered Exercise Bike for $599.99+Free Shipping

I found a super discount for this indoor exercise bike, clip the $300 off coupon and 3nter code QEG437Z4 at checkout to get extra $100 off, total $400 off, final price is $599.99.
Really a good price!
Features:
  • AI Gym app with 70+ classes (no membership required)
  • 80 Digital resistance levels with auto-follow
  • Personalized AI lose weight program
  • Belt drive with silent smart motor damping
  • Enhanced Bluetooth connectivity
  • Sync with Apple Health and Google Fit
  • Pair Apple Watch with an AI bike to track your heart rate
  • Real-time metrics including RPM, power, cadence, resistance and calories
Images
  • bike.png
Thread Summary
Not the specs you want? Take a look at RFD Reviews' top picks for the best spin bikes for your home!
158 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2010
2838 posts
519 upvotes
Burnaby
interesting. thanks OP
ASUS RAMPAGE II EXTREME; i7-950; GTX 560; 16G Mem; 2TB HD; 24x DVD-RAM;
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2006
1103 posts
205 upvotes
Thanks OP ordered one for this double discount.

BY the way, I checked Amazon price history on Camel and this seems the lowest.
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2010
2363 posts
768 upvotes
This actually looks pretty decent. The position looks too upright for road cycling. Looks like it would only work in ERG mode with these apps too, so no racing or group rides on Zwift.
How can an ant carry twenty times its body weight, but root beer floats are still delicious?
Jun 8, 2016
50 posts
43 upvotes
Bought this bike early January for $800. I use the Renpho app, my partner uses Zwift. It's a bit of a nuisance that there is no built in screen, so you need to connect a device via bluetooth to use it. My *very* old tablet sometimes has trouble connecting, but my phone has no problems. For the price, we're very happy with it. Note: they advertise that the app will sync with Google fit data and that does not work, I tried contacting support with no reply. Again, for the price, not a deal breaker.
Dec 8, 2013
582 posts
344 upvotes
British Columbia
sixteen12 wrote: This actually looks pretty decent. The position looks too upright for road cycling. Looks like it would only work in ERG mode with these apps too, so no racing or group rides on Zwift.
What does this mean?

Does anyone know how this compares to the Echelon Smart Connect from Walmart? I'm planning on using this with Apple Fitness+ or Peloton app, will it work?
Feb 17, 2008
180 posts
181 upvotes
Thanks OP, I was looking a lot at this bike instead of the echelon that was 1000$.

This seems like a good alternative for nearly half the price.

Reviews are good, let’s hope it works well!
Jul 16, 2017
15 posts
22 upvotes
Ottawa
Is this a good brand? Anyone has any idea?
Feb 21, 2005
50 posts
84 upvotes
London
mrlook wrote: Is this a good brand? Anyone has any idea?
We have their smart-scale and have been very impressed with the quality and app integration (which they regularly update). This is of course a different animal. Thinking of one for ourselves.
Dec 20, 2018
804 posts
1228 upvotes
Does this bike have blockschain or machines learning?
Outlaw ellipses and apostrophes.
Deal Addict
Aug 26, 2008
1261 posts
1149 upvotes
Montreal
anthony9 wrote: Does this bike have blockschain or machines learning?
It's clearly labeled "AI-Powered," which obviously means you won't have to pedal, the AI does. Definitely a glimpse of the future.
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2011
2424 posts
5265 upvotes
Mississauga
You are probably better off getting the echelon sport from Walmart if you are willing to spend this much on a no name bike. Echelon is a name brand and will offer better classes. I picked one up last Black Friday for $599.99 plus tax and also got a free 1 year echelon membership. I usually only ride on the bike when it’s cold like winter as I prefer riding outside.

https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/echelon-co ... 0201499355
Deal Addict
Oct 19, 2007
1890 posts
764 upvotes
45.467253°N, 75.5123…
anthony9 wrote: Does this bike have blockschain or machines learning?
It will soon, with an update from the Chinese appstore...
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2016
1477 posts
2047 upvotes
Waterloo Region
Jeez! Buzzword-fever!!! Slap "AI" on anything and it suddenly looks supercool. The listing repeats the term "AI" so many times, i got nauseated just reading.
Yes i understand how machine learning could possibly improve workouts by adjusting the resistance to keep you "in the zone" for longer, but come on! This is overselling it.