Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

($400 off) RENPHO AI-Powered Exercise Bike for $599.99+Free Shipping

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 1st, 2021 9:38 am
Deal Expert
Dec 12, 2009
25551 posts
15401 upvotes
Toronto
StatsGuy wrote: Google fit is fine, there is automatic integration with strava so my workouts/rides/runs etc gets into Google fit automatically

Does this bike not have ability to connect with strava ?
I don't think so. I have seen the following apps mentioned. Zwift, The Sufferfest, Kinomap, FulGaz, Rouvy.

Edit: I played around with adding google fit to the tablet and doing the AI gym sync. I am not getting the data to sync over to the google fit app. If somebody is able to get it to work, please share the how to secret.
Koodo $40/6GB
Public Mobile $40/15GB, $35/20GB, lot less with rewards
Tangerine Bank, EQ Bank, Simplii
Deal Fanatic
Aug 24, 2011
5776 posts
3924 upvotes
Toronto and London
I just assembled the bike. I don't notice misalignment like previously mentioned. I made sure I aligned everything and tightened bolts accordingly as well as the lever to adjust the handlebar height.
Deal Expert
Dec 12, 2009
25551 posts
15401 upvotes
Toronto
RiftOfChaos wrote: I just assembled the bike. I don't notice misalignment like previously mentioned. I made sure I aligned everything and tightened bolts accordingly as well as the lever to adjust the handlebar height.
I guess there are batches that have alignment problems. It's not a deal killer but it would be nice if it was perfectly aligned. It is way too much trouble to do an exchange.
Koodo $40/6GB
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2010
3513 posts
1559 upvotes
Brampton
StatsGuy wrote:
Does this bike not have ability to connect with strava ?
On the Amazon Q&A, 'renpho team' said there's strava integration.
will888 wrote:
Edit: I played around with adding google fit to the tablet and doing the AI gym sync. I am not getting the data to sync over to the google fit app. If somebody is able to get it to work, please share the how to secret.
So if it does have strava integration, you can try doing what mr @StatsGuy is doing with his setup. Link ai gym app to strava then strava to google fit.
Deal Expert
Dec 12, 2009
25551 posts
15401 upvotes
Toronto
dredd2099 wrote:

So if it does have strava integration, you can try doing what mr @StatsGuy is doing with his setup. Link ai gym app to strava then strava to google fit.
I don't know what I am doing wrong but I cannot find renpho in the Strava app.
Koodo $40/6GB
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2010
3513 posts
1559 upvotes
Brampton
will888 wrote: I don't know what I am doing wrong but I cannot find renpho in the Strava app.
I don't think it's you sir unless we just both blind since I couldn't find it either Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes

It's probably more the 'renpho team' stretching the truth a bit. I'm guessing their flow is 'ai gym > google fit > strava' but what we're trying to do is 'ai gym > strava > google fit' Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2006
1008 posts
1119 upvotes
Bradford
It is $650 on the Renpho site and through Bestbuy (again keeping in mind their possible return costs vs amazon). Not as good as OP’s $600 deal.
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2004
36342 posts
9608 upvotes
East Gwillimbury
@will888

I finally got around to assembling the bike, took 20 minutes, I replaced the saddle with a proper one. Fortunately for me, the handle bars are straight and not offset.

Like you, it would have bothered me to no end if it was not perfectly aligned.
Deal Expert
Dec 12, 2009
25551 posts
15401 upvotes
Toronto
Gee wrote: @will888

I finally got around to assembling the bike, took 20 minutes, I replaced the saddle with a proper one. Fortunately for me, the handle bars are straight and not offset.

Like you, it would have bothered me to no end if it was not perfectly aligned.
@gee thanks for the update. I tried to get renpho to send me a replacement handlebar assembly but they didn't seem interested. I don't want the hassle of an exchange in case I get another one with an alignment problem. The resolution I accepted was a $99 refund on the purchase price.

What seat did you purchase as a replacement? For now, I have adjusted the angle of the seat and that addressed the comfort problem somewhat. I think I might try a gel seat cover.
Koodo $40/6GB
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2018
1215 posts
1741 upvotes
Mickey rourkes futon
How does this bike work on zwift? From other comments you can't ride in a pack or race since you can't use cadence or whatever. Is that true? Want to get this for zwift to race
Dec 13, 2014
246 posts
98 upvotes
Oshawa, ON
Grabbed one of these and I find I prefer the Echelon so this ones gotta go!
Asking $650. It's back up to 699 so you are saving more than the tax.
No alignment issues either.

PM is key
Deal Guru
Jul 20, 2006
11427 posts
4844 upvotes
@Gee
How is the new saddle that you got? Got the bike and assembled it yesterday, No issue with the alignment but that seat is just hell, so hard, like sitting on a piece of rock.

What APP are most people using, the Renpho one or some other?
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2004
36342 posts
9608 upvotes
East Gwillimbury
bobcat99 wrote: How is the new saddle that you got? Got the bike and assembled it yesterday, No issue with the alignment but that seat is just hell, so hard, like sitting on a piece of rock.

What APP are most people using, the Renpho one or some other?
The seat I replaced it with works a lot better than the original seat. Well worth the 30$

I am just using the Rempho app, didn’t want to pay a subscription to use another app
Aug 22, 2017
207 posts
359 upvotes
Planning to get one , any feedbacks on quality ?
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2017
1703 posts
1165 upvotes
Manitoba
Can we get an owners feedback of this bike after 5 months of ownership?

Planning to buy one for wifey and I and am slightly concerned on the after sales service/parts for this machine.
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2018
1215 posts
1741 upvotes
Mickey rourkes futon
TehRFDAnomaly wrote: Can we get an owners feedback of this bike after 5 months of ownership?

Planning to buy one for wifey and I and am slightly concerned on the after sales service/parts for this machine.
Get the echelon ex3 white for same price on amazon bruvs, comes in and out of stock every few weeks
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2017
1703 posts
1165 upvotes
Manitoba
Nubby666 wrote: Get the echelon ex3 white for same price on amazon bruvs, comes in and out of stock every few weeks
Would love to but those are kind of a unicorn to catch.
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2018
1215 posts
1741 upvotes
Mickey rourkes futon
Just add it to your wish list bruvs

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)