[Amazon.ca] $42.68 L.O.L. Surprise OMG Collector 2020-Remix

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 10th, 2020 1:46 pm
[OP]
Dec 7, 2012
433 posts
811 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] $42.68 L.O.L. Surprise OMG Collector 2020-Remix

This is actually a very big toy. Jukebox and plays music and lights up. It says it’s an exclusive 2020 doll. (Marketing ploy)

Nonetheless a great deal and arrives before Xmas supposedly. Likely dynamic pricing in effect.
Images
  • B161BF9D-EB4B-4844-A67B-86F36E8A2546.jpeg
  • FEC395CB-251E-44E0-A45A-2A9A4582E71B.jpeg
Last edited by Sampras35 on Dec 9th, 2020 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
22 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2008
3340 posts
5012 upvotes
Langley, BC
god i hate this stuff

my 2 daughters on the other hand...
Nov 11, 2017
21 posts
23 upvotes
London, ON
farfargurl wrote: LOL Face With Tears Of Joy
Most underrated post I have seen on RFD. HAHAHA.

Still with a 6-year-old sweetheart at home that is so into these, I am in for one but your post actually made me LOL... Well done!
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2010
1127 posts
1070 upvotes
Toronto
Buy Ticket to Ride or Pandemic for your kids for Christmas. Not this...
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2001
4438 posts
2646 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
Deal is alive again.
😱
Apr 10, 2019
363 posts
599 upvotes
Ottawa
steven80 wrote: god i hate this stuff

I feel your pain mate. Just paid $42 for a "Wow' a 10min smile and a hug...meh it's only money right?
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2008
3340 posts
5012 upvotes
Langley, BC
GrumpyOne1 wrote: I feel your pain mate. Just paid $42 for a "Wow' a 10min smile and a hug...meh it's only money right?
10 min smile and hug, forever in the landfill :P
Jul 31, 2015
498 posts
280 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Purchased on the 7th. Today got an email saying shipping is delayed past December 18th. Just FYI
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2001
9350 posts
1533 upvotes
HAHA! My daughter grew out of this fad FINALLY! I have to say the secret ones where you decode stuff with the small maginifying glass and whatever was pretty cool where you unlock certain things in a canister, with lock combos or something.

She's so into legos now which is awesome... and equally as expensive, LOL.
steven80 wrote: god i hate this stuff

...zzz...zzz...zzz...

www.heatware.com
Apr 10, 2019
363 posts
599 upvotes
Ottawa
turtlepower11 wrote: Purchased on the 7th. Today got an email saying shipping is delayed past December 18th. Just FYI
Odd. I ordered on the 8th and mine is out for delivery now. Right this moment price has not changed and shows delivery on the 12th if purchased today?! You sure you ordered the right thing mate?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
5080 posts
1783 upvotes
Ottawa
I tried to price adjust it with Amazon , got denied, the support is very rude. Then tried to return it because of the price drop, Amazon asked me to pay $13 shipping WTF, I have to change the reason to defected product. Amazon just gets worse and worse, no one can compete them now, that’s not good.
Apr 26, 2009
709 posts
505 upvotes
Calgary
sonyHdr12 wrote: I tried to price adjust it with Amazon , got denied, the support is very rude. Then tried to return it because of the price drop, Amazon asked me to pay $13 shipping WTF, I have to change the reason to defected product. Amazon just gets worse and worse, no one can compete them now, that’s not good.
Yep. They don’t price adjust even on items they sell. So I’ve always just did a return using the reason that gives me paid return shipping.

I bought it on cyber Monday for $57 or something then saw it go on sale. Shipped that one back and have been refunded already.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
5080 posts
1783 upvotes
Ottawa
UltimateB wrote: Yep. They don’t price adjust even on items they sell. So I’ve always just did a return using the reason that gives me paid return shipping.

I bought it on cyber Monday for $57 or something then saw it go on sale. Shipped that one back and have been refunded already.
For this special time I don’t want to go to canada post just for return, I said politely I used to have $6 credit form prime day, it’s gone, just asked $10 credit for the price drop $10, the agent is very rude, she said I don’t give you even 1 cent, I’m mad , I asked to chatwith supervisor, connected, the supervisor just ignored me for half an hour no response. Of cause I gave 1 star for them.

BTW, last year I return a few toys because price drop. I just write the reason “price drop “ , Amazon never charged me for shipping, but this time they changed it.
Apr 10, 2019
363 posts
599 upvotes
Ottawa
sonyHdr12 wrote: For this special time I don’t want to go to canada post just for return, I said politely I used to have $6 credit form prime day, it’s gone, just asked $10 credit for the price drop $10, the agent is very rude, she said I don’t give you even 1 cent, I’m mad , I asked to chatwith supervisor, connected, the supervisor just ignored me for half an hour no response. Of cause I gave 1 star for them.

BTW, last year I return a few toys because price drop. I just write the reason “price drop “ , Amazon never charged me for shipping, but this time they changed it.
I'm a Prime member and I noticed the same thing with their service. It's almost like they wrongly realized due to the pandemic that people need them more than they need customers and they've gotten very arrogant as a result. They used to give an extra month if they failed to meet the Prime delivery guarantee, I had 3 late packages in a row when I got in touch with them and they straight up told me how to cancel my membership instead of doing anything.
Aug 25, 2008
570 posts
151 upvotes
Montreal
Deal is still alive. I strongly hate LOL generally, but this is a great deal and kids adore them. Bought two for gifting to niece and goddaughter. These are selling for $72 at Indigo and $79.99 at ToysRus.
Deal Addict
Jan 10, 2004
4041 posts
1376 upvotes
Edmonton
jillaryit wrote: Buy Ticket to Ride or Pandemic for your kids for Christmas. Not this...
The kids got ticket to ride a few years ago... Its still shrink-wrapped in the box.

To be fair, we do play other board games but they just didnt see the appeal of that one. (and i know its highly rated)

This stuff is as bad as all the other crap my kids went through a few years ago. (Shopkins, Hatchimals, etc)