Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

$45.14 Sandisk 128GB MicroSD 100MB/s Read 90MB/s Write 30 yr Warranty

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 17th, 2018 9:14 pm
Feb 22, 2012
84 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto
Temporel wrote: Marketing (lies). All SD cards are X-Ray and Magnet proof.
I figured about that. But I was mostly curious about the V30 video rating versus the 60MB/s read speeds (and maybe the shock/temperature/water part), if I wanted to use this for a GoPro6. Since this Nintendo U3 Card is cheaper at 128GB vs the 64GB card.
Deal Guru
Apr 10, 2011
12749 posts
25725 upvotes
Montreal
thr333zy wrote: Is there any chance that these are fake cards? I know there were issues were some cards off Amazon were fake, even though it was from them.
With "Ships from and sold by Amazon.ca" the risk is very low and if they are, you are protected.
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2006
3441 posts
746 upvotes
Winnipeg
Temporel wrote: Imagine the email to Customer Service:

"Dear Amazon,

I would like to make a warranty claim for a microSDHC memory card I purchased 27 years ago...
" Face With Tears Of Joy
I tried claiming a warranty for a Sandisk 128MB Compactflash card with WIFI, and they say it was discontinued and can only offer me a 1GB SD card instead.. those warranties are useless if SD cards are replaced
Jan 28, 2015
35 posts
51 upvotes
Calgary, AB
I was planning to buy the non-Nintendo version. Then found this in the listing for those:

"Important information
Legal Disclaimer
These are new cards sold in China to Chinese. We buy them wholesale. The, packaging and speeds may differ but they work just as good, so this is why they are less expensive,. We do periodic testing and we use them ourselves. Try them, and if not fully satisfied we can replace it or refund your money. Tis The holidays , please keep in mind shipping delays are starting :) We can ship it express to you for $6 extra dollars."

This is for sold and fulfilled by Amazon
Deal Guru
Apr 10, 2011
12749 posts
25725 upvotes
Montreal
khulit wrote: I tried claiming a warranty for a Sandisk 128MB Compactflash card with WIFI, and they say it was discontinued and can only offer me a 1GB SD card instead.. those warranties are useless if SD cards are replaced
Claiming a warranty for 128MB of any memory is almost as funny as "27 years ago". Unless it was 10 years ago.
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2016
1880 posts
2185 upvotes
Yeah. They never took into account that the newer 1Gb SD cards are not compatible with our 27 year old devices.
Best shopping deals I got from here:
Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom $300, ZTE Blade V8 Pro $175, Fluld 55' 4k TV $360
Deal Guru
Apr 10, 2011
12749 posts
25725 upvotes
Montreal
srinivastantry wrote: I was planning to buy the non-Nintendo version. Then found this in the listing for those:

"Important information
Legal Disclaimer
These are new cards sold in China to Chinese. We buy them wholesale. The, packaging and speeds may differ but they work just as good, so this is why they are less expensive,. We do periodic testing and we use them ourselves. Try them, and if not fully satisfied we can replace it or refund your money. Tis The holidays , please keep in mind shipping delays are starting :) We can ship it express to you for $6 extra dollars."

Can you post a link?

Because usually, this disclaimer is for 3rd party seller, not Amazon.
Nov 22, 2009
981 posts
1445 upvotes
Toronto
srinivastantry wrote: I was planning to buy the non-Nintendo version. Then found this in the listing for those:

"Important information
Legal Disclaimer

That disclaimer is 100% not from Amazon.
Jan 28, 2015
35 posts
51 upvotes
Calgary, AB
flaris wrote: That disclaimer is 100% not from Amazon.
Yeah it shouldn't be from Amazon. Nevertheless, for $4 less, I didn't want to risk it. Ordering the Nintendo one now.
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2009
3637 posts
1646 upvotes
SD card noob here. Want to buy a fast card for my LG G6. Bought the $18 UHS-1 yesterday. Now this thread pops up. Should I cancel and pay the $4 extra for the UHS-3 for my G6?
Nov 22, 2009
981 posts
1445 upvotes
Toronto
braveblade wrote: SD card noob here. Want to buy a fast card for my LG G6. Bought the $18 UHS-1 yesterday. Now this thread pops up. Should I cancel and pay the $4 extra for the UHS-3 for my G6?
Write speeds shouldn't matter too much for an SD card in a phone.
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2004
16012 posts
7474 upvotes
RFD
Bought the 64 GB version just for the 30 years warranty haha for $25.49 from Amazon directly. I also have a Switch as well, though I'm sure you can use it in any other device. The warranty alone is worth the purchase.
Last edited by radeonboy on Jul 17th, 2018 11:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2012
1977 posts
1206 upvotes
Narkham
OOS
RFD: Rarely Finding Discounts on things I actually need
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2011
1784 posts
2830 upvotes
Ontario
Mine shipped from Breinigsville, PA, US. I guess they didn't have any stock at their Canadian warehouses. Says it's going to arrive on July 24.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)