Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] 450ml Cool Mist Essential Oil Diffuser - $19.99 + $4 off coupon -> $15.99

• Last Updated:
  • May 7th, 2018 10:00 pm
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
18355 posts
26186 upvotes
ONTARIO

[Amazon.ca] 450ml Cool Mist Essential Oil Diffuser - $19.99 + $4 off coupon -> $15.99

I posted this same deal back on April 27th and it quickly expired. Looks like it's back again as another lightning deal.

Regular price is $29.99 but currently on for $19.99 with a coupon for an extra $4 off to bring the price down to $15.99. No tax either. Free shipping if you're Prime.

Essential Oil Diffuser Aromatherapy, 450ml Cool Mist Humidifiers for Large Room with Adjustable Mist Mode, 4 Timer Setting, 8 Color Light - LUSCREAL
https://www.amazon.ca/Essential-Diffuse ... 00_pd_h0_t

12 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2007
3374 posts
540 upvotes
GTA
Not sure why I need this, but buy now, think later...thanks OP!
Mar 24, 2017
17 posts
1 upvote
Montreal
I picked one up last time and haven't used it yet. What's a recommendation for a good source for essential oil to use with it?
Banned
Feb 12, 2018
299 posts
61 upvotes
Calgary
No filter in this?
Proud VPN user, American and Canadian citizen, NRA member, penny-pincher
Apr 7, 2015
506 posts
333 upvotes
Vancouver Island
Thanks OP. I ordered the 300ml Etekcity one last time, and it's been chugging away puffing out mint and vanilla all week. Wouldn't mind one for my cabin.
Jul 2, 2013
623 posts
167 upvotes
Aurora
Keep in mind this units power adapter is not csa approved. Returned mine because of that.
Apr 7, 2015
506 posts
333 upvotes
Vancouver Island
ineedmoneypls wrote: So I just did some googling about Essential Oil diffusers and I'm highly skeptical. This site seems to make a lot of ambigous claims that I really doubt are http://www.naturallivingideas.com/essen ... -benefits/. Does anyone here who uses one of these experience those things?
I'm about as far as you can get from supporting naturopathy, but mine makes my office smell nice and the mint does keep me cooler, so I think it's worth it just for that.
Mar 20, 2008
176 posts
180 upvotes
Toronto
dead. back up to 30$ with 4$ coupon.
Banned
Feb 12, 2018
299 posts
61 upvotes
Calgary
neptune wrote: Deal is dead? Shows $29.99 for me
Was a lightning deal, either time ran out or 100% claimed. I ordered 1 earlier because I was too lazy to log in other accounts and order more.
Proud VPN user, American and Canadian citizen, NRA member, penny-pincher
Dec 30, 2015
68 posts
25 upvotes
Ottawa
ineedmoneypls wrote: Does anyone here who uses one of these experience those things?
Experience with essential oils yes. Aromatherapy no. I use really strong clove bud oil, and oregano oil topically. Both will numb and disinfect so I use them in bath water to help prevent and heal skin yeast infection, and undiluted on my gums using a Q-tip applicator after dental procedures. It tingles the skin like rubbing alcohol and undiluted acts like an anesthetic.

I also use cinnamon with toothpaste to control oral thrush. These applications work without question.

As for the other claims and aromatherapy ... who knows? There seems to be something to it but I have not seen proper scientific studies.
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2015
1409 posts
850 upvotes
Mont-Royal, QC
CDN$ 29.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over CDN$ 35.
Apply CDN$ 4.00 coupon

price went back