Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] $48.99 - Jabra Elite 65t - Titanium Black Manufacturer Refurbished True Wireless Earbuds

[OP]
Dec 2, 2019
237 posts
602 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] $48.99 - Jabra Elite 65t - Titanium Black Manufacturer Refurbished True Wireless Earbuds

These are back on sale.

Positives:
1. No tax.
2. Good earbuds (can connect to 2 devices at same time)
3. Good sound quality (if not a dud on arrival)

Buyer Beware since:
1. There were lots of positive as well as negative reviews from last sale. My personal experience has been good (elite active 65t).
2. Shipped from US and fulfilled by Jabra Company Store, so return may be a hassle (or not)

$48.99
https://www.amazon.ca/Jabra-Elite-65t-M ... +65&sr=8-5

$55.99
https://www.amazon.ca/Jabra-Elite-Activ ... 686&sr=8-9
47 replies
Apr 19, 2017
62 posts
152 upvotes
It seems like a lot of money for used earbuds. Also gross.
Jan 22, 2015
479 posts
555 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Tempted to get a 2nd set at this price,
Tried the ksound by aukey and the soundcore ankers recently and they were both a waste of time.
Ended up with a set of wired CCA IEM's as my back up for when the 65's die in a long day of meetings.
[OP]
Dec 2, 2019
237 posts
602 upvotes
newcan wrote: Tempted to get a 2nd set at this price,
Tried the ksound by aukey and the soundcore ankers recently and they were both a waste of time.
Ended up with a set of wired CCA IEM's as my back up for when the 65's die in a long day of meetings.
Ability to connect to two devices at the same time is what I look for now. I believe none of the other cheap ones have this ability.
Aug 13, 2020
476 posts
1677 upvotes
I have the Jabra Evolve 65t (It's the same as the Elite except I have a Pre-Paired Bluetooth USB-B dongle for my PC)

They are the best "Home Use" headset I have tried. Since there is No Boom mic, it's just "OK" for being heard on calls / video but it's FANTASTIC to hear others and for Music.

Also the range is about 100 feet before you start loosing sound quality, as opposed to about 30 feet for my other headsets.
Dec 8, 2008
232 posts
65 upvotes
Ottawa
I'd stay away.

My experience ... Happy the first week then the left bud wouldn't pair. Full troubleshooting wouldn't fix and apparently common problem with this model

Following return instructions they only gave me RMA slip and not required invoices. No free pick up service means during stay at home covid order had to wait til lifted to do the drop off. Package gets returned as it's missing required invoice.

More runaround but finally get new pack slip and invoice. I was really tempted to toss these as the depot really isn't in a convenient location. I don't think I'll buy this brand again.

I suppose there is a reason why there are so many refurbished units available.

Good luck
Jul 16, 2006
377 posts
187 upvotes
From My experience, Jabra just doesnt make quality products..

I had two for my cisco desk phone. Also own 2 evolve 65s, one Evolve2 65 and an evolve 75.

They are pretty underwhelming
Sep 3, 2009
727 posts
408 upvotes
Calgary
I guess it's hit or miss, I personally had good experience with the 65t I bought a few weeks ago. Pairs easy and great for connecting laptop and phone at the same time. Sound is great too, well balanced, no compliant for the price. Just be extra careful when take the ear tip off for cleaning or whatever, I learned the hard way teared it apart. The replacement is $12 on their website I believe, which is too expensive to bite. I used super glue to put them back together, and it's being working fine so far.
Nov 7, 2011
680 posts
583 upvotes
British Columbia
SindbadRFD wrote: Ability to connect to two devices at the same time is what I look for now. I believe none of the other cheap ones have this ability.
It's called multipoint and none of them have it. I'll never get why.
Nov 19, 2009
676 posts
532 upvotes
Toronto
I've had these for years. Love them. First case broke and jabra sent a replacement with no issue. Then I stupidly lost that case... And had to buy an off brand replacement. It works fine but it cost the same as these headphones refurbished. Basically, if you need a new case, this is a great deal.

Thanks OP
Sep 24, 2018
123 posts
203 upvotes
I bought a pair of these last time around.

When I received them my left one did not turn on.

I RMAed them and the experience wasn't too bad. They were out of stock and I had to wait about 2 weeks for them to ship it out. YMMV but as others noted it seems to be hit or miss.

Once the replacement pair arrived I've had no issues. Good audio quality, they work well with my garmin and phone. I'd buy it again at this price.
Feb 4, 2016
59 posts
140 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I bought these last week. They came sealed BNIB.
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2010
4963 posts
4057 upvotes
Edmonton
Not sure why the downvote. When they were on sale twice before, RFD loved it. I bought it a few months ago and I am super happy. Use it every day.
Be a nice person and enjoy life

My feedback: Heatware Redflagdeals
May 4, 2010
75 posts
28 upvotes
I bought it in the previous sale. Very happy. Much better than noname chinese bluetooths selling for 30$ every where. Somebody may not like it because of being refurbished. that piece of plastic touched somebody’s ears then mine, well, door handles in public bathroom are much worse but who cares?
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2011
1430 posts
1589 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Jabra has been selling various models of refurbished headphones on Amazon and Walmart simultaneously for a while. The price seems to fluctuate almost daily at the lowest these were $44. I would get them from Walmart instead since you can return them in store if they are defective. See previous threads:

walmart-jabra-elite-75t-refurbished-100 ... #p34136451

walmart-jabra-75t-certified-refurbished ... p-2438185/
Nov 27, 2003
237 posts
27 upvotes
Toronto
I purchased 2 pairs of these the last time. Both pairs have been very rock solid, no issues, and no complaints from me. I have used them for conference calls, regular phone calls, and for listening to music while cycling.
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2008
1673 posts
686 upvotes
Thanks, in for one. Could use something like this for my daily walks as I'm trying to force myself to be more active these days.