Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

4K Blu-ray Movies: Indiana Jones and Mission Impossible PRICE ERROR / MASSIVE CLEARANCE

Mar 3, 2005
924 posts
670 upvotes
Toronto
I am wondering How many of you are buying this just because it's a price error vs actually interested in the movies... lots of box sets going to be sitting in your rooms sealed untouched collecting dust ..haha
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
2784 posts
1177 upvotes
Richmond, ON
Grabbed Indy. Had the 10 promotional code from the Apple deal, paid 4.99.

Thx OP

Note: Mission impossible is 94.99 now.
Last edited by cazzo1980 on Dec 1st, 2022 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
if you don't ask, the answer is always NO!
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2012
5092 posts
5534 upvotes
Toronto
damn and i thought RFD hated physical media, but once you slap on price error anything goes
Aug 21, 2022
438 posts
903 upvotes
DangerousDeals wrote: I am wondering How many of you are buying this just because it's a price error vs actually interested in the movies... lots of box sets going to be sitting in your rooms sealed untouched collecting dust ..haha
Worth it if u just watch each movie one time. Extremely worth it if you watch any of the movies more than once, or lend it to friends / family.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2012
5092 posts
5534 upvotes
Toronto
Indiana Jones back in stock ! just ordered one
Apr 11, 2020
294 posts
616 upvotes
kookzy wrote: Back to normal pricing.

Fun over!
Indy still showing $15 but can't add it to cart unfortunately
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2012
5092 posts
5534 upvotes
Toronto
Windyt wrote: Indy still showing $15 but can't add it to cart unfortunately
i kept spamming that addd to cart until it does and eventually worked
Deal Expert
Oct 30, 2006
16321 posts
7966 upvotes
DangerousDeals wrote: I am wondering How many of you are buying this just because it's a price error vs actually interested in the movies... lots of box sets going to be sitting in your rooms sealed untouched collecting dust ..haha

This forum is the very definition of want vs need: electronics are the biggest threads instead of groceries.
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2015
1500 posts
2329 upvotes
I still collect physical media, and slowly changed my VHS collection to DVD, then to blu-ray, and now finally to UHD and 4K digital. It's Indiana Jones 1-3 (we don't bring up Crystal Skull), and then all of the Mission Impossible movies in 4K with digital versions.

Should be no brainer to buy, even if you don't watch religiously, but for the one time you do decide to watch it or them. But even if someone wanted to take advantage of the price error, they can easily resell sealed to someone else who may want it.
Dec 1, 2003
510 posts
403 upvotes
Toronto
Wanted to say thanks OP.
This was truly my Black Friday Deal I've been missing all these years!

Thanks for sharing!!
Nov 13, 2021
20 posts
Ended up being my only real Black Friday/Cyber Monday purchase!
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2011
2088 posts
1511 upvotes
Toronto
Man, I really wanted the MI set, missed it.
Deal Addict
Jan 3, 2013
1046 posts
4135 upvotes
Toronto
I just got charged for a copy of MI so these are making their way out to us!

I’m glad this last so long and so many were able to take advantage. Hopefully more people start buy up physical media (again). Slightly Smiling Face
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2020
1321 posts
854 upvotes
Oh no. Look at the deal price & movie collection. One should not be even thinking if we have player or not ;)
Just buy them and keep it LOL
But i was too late & obviously missed it.
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2010
1353 posts
1220 upvotes
The Great North
Coolcicada wrote: I just got charged for a copy of MI so these are making their way out to us!

I’m glad this last so long and so many were able to take advantage. Hopefully more people start buy up physical media (again). Slightly Smiling Face
I hope Back to the Future and Rocky box sets go on sale next. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Deal Addict
Jan 3, 2013
1046 posts
4135 upvotes
Toronto
nivek_k2020 wrote: I hope Back to the Future and Rocky box sets go on sale next. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Back to the Future is great! I'm hoping for Harry Potter and Game of Thrones. I don't own these yet.