Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

4K Spiderman Trilogy $49.99

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 23rd, 2022 7:22 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2005
4451 posts
2139 upvotes
Toronto

[Amazon.ca] 4K Spiderman Trilogy $49.99

I dont post 'hot deals' very often, but this seemed like at least a great value to me...

A boxed trilogy set of Tom Holland's Spiderman series:
Far From Home
Homecoming
No Way Home

I was looking to buy just the 4K version of the latest released No Way Home and saw that by itself its $35!!

When you buy this set it effectively brings the cost of each disc to $18!

(As an aside, $20 is the maximum I'd ever pay for a 4K movie, so this came in at the right price... For me)

For some reason, people are flipping these sets on eBay for more than triple this cost.... I dunno who in their right mind would buy it for over $100.

*Edited title for the whiners
Last edited by Repooc on Apr 23rd, 2022 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
9 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2012
3454 posts
3971 upvotes
Surrey
You should put the price in the title
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
8678 posts
10295 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
$49.99 is the regular price of this set!
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2005
4451 posts
2139 upvotes
Toronto
henrik112 wrote: You should put the price in the title
Spiritualx wrote: 2005 member...
Fixed.

Like I said... I don't post in hot deals often.... This is just a value buy compared to buying the single No Way Home 4K disc.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2012
5092 posts
5534 upvotes
Toronto
i bought this last week with the $7 pick up discount, $43 for three 4K disc is alright. Usually I pull the trigger on under $15 a disc, but not as hot as $10 per disc during boxing day.

Watched No Way Home last night, would def rewatch in the future.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
8678 posts
10295 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
dracolnyte wrote: i bought this last week with the $7 pick up discount, $43 for three 4K disc is alright. Usually I pull the trigger on under $15 a disc, but not as hot as $10 per disc during boxing day.

Watched No Way Home last night, would def rewatch in the future.
Do the Amazon copies of this also include digital copies of the movies? I noticed when I was in Best Buy the other day that the copies they had there had a sticker mentioning digital copies on them.

(Despite it not saying anything about them anywhere else on the package).
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2012
5092 posts
5534 upvotes
Toronto
chemicalxv wrote: Do the Amazon copies of this also include digital copies of the movies? I noticed when I was in Best Buy the other day that the copies they had there had a sticker mentioning digital copies on them.

(Despite it not saying anything about them anywhere else on the package).
yep, got 3 codes
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2012
5092 posts
5534 upvotes
Toronto
Repooc wrote: I dont post 'hot deals' very often, but this seemed like at least a great value to me...

A boxed trilogy set of Tom Holland's Spiderman series:
Far From Home
Homecoming
No Way Home

I was looking to buy just the 4K version of the latest released No Way Home and saw that by itself its $35!!

When you buy this set it effectively brings the cost of each disc to $18!

(As an aside, $20 is the maximum I'd ever pay for a 4K movie, so this came in at the right price... For me)

For some reason, people are flipping these sets on eBay for more than triple this cost.... I dunno who in their right mind would buy it for over $100.

*Edited title for the whiners
the $35 price includes the standard blu-ray disc, which if you account $10 for that (or the $16.99 listing price), then its closer to $25 ($18). this bundle is 4K disc only, but still an OK deal
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2004
1563 posts
537 upvotes
Agree this is a good price for 3 4k movies, but does seem like regular price. Still repped as op let me know of it's existence. Going to price watch and grab for my kids birthday when it drops a bit.