Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] 5.99$ Magnetic Screen Door (Curtain)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 10th, 2019 12:27 pm
[OP]
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2004
32924 posts
6521 upvotes
East Gwillimbury

[Amazon.ca] 5.99$ Magnetic Screen Door (Curtain)

Just like the TV Commercials. A mesh screen curtain for your door with magnets.

Click on coupon to save 10$ to bring price down to 5.99$

【SIZE】Fits Kinds of Doors Up to 39 x 82 Inches, measure the door only, not the door frame, for front, back, interior or exterior, entry, patio, deck, porch, balcony, glass, garage, sliding doors, campers and more. Notice: Measure your door twice before ordering for choose size. May not fit metal door.

【HIGH QUALITY】Sewed in 18 strong magnetic points, and on average there has one pair magnet strips every 9 inches, it can easily to open screen door, and automatically close it fast. The interior of the joints of the curtains is made of high-quality mesh, full frame design, the upgraded mesh curtain has a higher yarn count than other cheap screens, and the time-tested, fully reinforced edges stand the test.

【EASY TO INSTALL】Magnetic screen door is really easy for installation without any tool. It is made of reinforced strips and high-quality rust-proof strips. It is easy to install, heavy and sturdy. Clean the door frame surface before installation to ensure a firm and durable fit. We provide free detailed instruction (electronic), with video.

【PETS&KIDS FRIENDLY】The magnetic door closure allows toddlers and pets to walk easily while effectively blocking any pests and allowing natural air to flow into the area. You can walk through the magnetic screen door with both hands without worrying about opening and closing the door.
Package includes:A bug screen door, a roll of hook&loop, and a pack of push pins.30 Days Return Policy, 18 Months Warranty Guarantee, Friendly Customer Service.
24 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2008
2949 posts
1675 upvotes
Dang... Sold fast. Great stocking stuffer.
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2009
3505 posts
1563 upvotes
'Shwallywood
every dollarama I have been in has these... how is $6 hot?
I don't fail, I succeed at finding what doesn't work
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2013
2460 posts
1759 upvotes
Toronto
nellium wrote: every dollarama I have been in has these... how is $6 hot?
Bought mine from there for $4, it lasted a season but was pretty destroyed by the end. I will say beats paying $20 for a "good one."
Nov 7, 2017
135 posts
414 upvotes
Gee wrote: Never seen these at any Dollarama I have been to

Was at 11% when I posted
Lol, so they have 9 of them for sale, which explains the 11% step-up. Was looking for some info regarding the screen, then when looked it again 100% claimed...
[OP]
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2004
32924 posts
6521 upvotes
East Gwillimbury
Kyuuan wrote: Lol, so they have 9 of them for sale, which explains the 11% step-up. Was looking for some info regarding the screen, then when looked it again 100% claimed...
Me too. I posted this, went back to purchase and it was done.
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2017
1149 posts
2378 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Gee wrote: Me too. I posted this, went back to purchase and it was done.
Aw mate, always buy it for yourself first and then let the rest of us RFDers scavenge through the remainder like the vultures we are! Lol. Rookie mistake there bud.

Also helps validate the deal once the order gets placed! Saves your post from getting downvoted like crazy (not that that should matter too much) in case the deal is a dud!
Don't request PMs in your signature - Mods
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2011
2580 posts
1612 upvotes
Parksville, BC
vancityguy0 wrote: Aw mate, always buy it for yourself first and then let the rest of us RFDers scavenge through the remainder like the vultures we are! Lol. Rookie mistake there bud.
Rookie mistake indeed.

Gee [OP]
Deal Expert
Aug 3, 2004
30700 posts
5124 upvotes
[OP]
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2004
32924 posts
6521 upvotes
East Gwillimbury
vancityguy0 wrote: Aw mate, always buy it for yourself first and then let the rest of us RFDers scavenge through the remainder like the vultures we are! Lol. Rookie mistake there bud.

Also helps validate the deal once the order gets placed! Saves your post from getting downvoted like crazy (not that that should matter too much) in case the deal is a dud!
That's okay, there is always the next deal.

Don't really care about down votes. The voting system is useless.
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2017
1149 posts
2378 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
flopticalcube wrote: Rookie mistake indeed.

Gee [OP]
Deal Expert
Aug 3, 2004
30700 posts
5124 upvotes
Nice! Hope you have a little trophy to give away with your little fact there as well. Lol.
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2017
1149 posts
2378 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Gee wrote: That's okay, there is always the next deal.

Don't really care about down votes. The voting system is useless.
Exactly! Thanks for sharing anyway!