$5 credit for giving $50 amazon gift card YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 25th, 2021 9:21 am
[OP]
Nov 26, 2005
818 posts
1510 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] $5 credit for giving $50 amazon gift card YMMV

Another one of these Amazon promotions YMMV. (You can send yourself a gift card too)

Give $50 or more gift card and receive $5 promotional credit (see point 3. below)

1. Tap the "Apply code" button above or enter the promotion code THANKYOUCA21 at checkout.

2. Add $50 or more in select Amazon.ca eGift Cards to your cart.

3. Enjoy your reward. You will receive the $5 promotional credit two days after your qualifying Amazon Gift Cards purchase.

---------
More Details:

Purchases must be for at least $50 in combined GC value, and the GCs must be purchased in a single order at Amazon.ca.

Offer valid on select eGift cards purchased on Amazon.ca and, in the case of Email GCs scheduled in advance, delivered before December 10, 2021.

For qualifying purchases, a promotional credit ("Promo Credit") of $5 will be automatically applied to the account used to purchase the GCs after the qualifying order has shipped. An email notification will also be sent within three (3) days after shipping to the email address associated with the Amazon.ca account used to purchase the GCs.

Limit one Promo Credit per customer/primary email address.

Promo Credit is valid through and expires on January 25, 2022, 11:59 PM (PT).

The Promo Credit may be applied only to eligible products sold by Amazon.ca or Amazon Digital Services LLC or Amazon Services International, Inc., not third parties or other Amazon entities (look for "sold by Amazon.ca" or "sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC" or “sold by Amazon Services International, Inc.” on the product or content detail page) and all eBooks made available through Amazon.ca. Products and digital content (except for eBooks) sold by third party sellers or other Amazon entities that are "fulfilled by Amazon.ca" or "Prime Eligible" will not qualify for this promotion.

(Update: I received my $5 promo credit the following day after I purchased $50 Gift card and so have other members here) Good luck everyone!
(Once you receive your email confirmation (with the subject line: Benefit Confirmation for your Order xxx) the following day or 2 days after you purchase your Gift card then the Promo credit will show up as "Thank You GC Promo: -$5.00 " on the order summary page assuming you are purchasing a eligible product as listed above in the promo credit details.)
Last edited by Aling on Oct 22nd, 2021 12:40 am, edited 6 times in total.
84 replies
Nov 7, 2017
354 posts
875 upvotes
Thanks! Didn't get any email but the code worked.
Mar 7, 2011
503 posts
377 upvotes
Ottawa
Worked for me! Thanks OP
Dec 12, 2004
513 posts
310 upvotes
Thanks OP also worked for me.
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2009
1665 posts
661 upvotes
Markham
too bad didn't get it :(
"Unfortunately, you are not eligible for this offer."

O wells
Aug 5, 2015
72 posts
27 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Unfortunately, you are not eligible for this offer.

No go here.
Nov 20, 2019
6 posts
9 upvotes
Worked for me. Thanks, OP.
almasyseifer wrote: The promotional code you entered is invalid for your purchase
I was getting this message because I had clicked Apply code on the promotion page and the code was already applied.
Feb 26, 2007
281 posts
308 upvotes
For those that said it “worked”, how do you know?

It says you won’t get the $5 until 3 days....all these posts are from today Cat Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2009
2308 posts
1504 upvotes
North Vancouver
Thanks OP
Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. (George Carlin)
Guns don't kill people, people kill people. And monkeys do too - if they have a gun. (Eddie Izzard)
Apr 26, 2019
464 posts
614 upvotes
chooraymond wrote: For those that said it “worked”, how do you know?

It says you won’t get the $5 until 3 days....all these posts are from today Cat Face With Tears Of Joy
If it doesn't work it says invalid code, if it works it tells you so on the checkout page.
Jun 13, 2019
806 posts
837 upvotes
Toronto

Screenshot 2021-10-20 224526.png
Screenshot 2021-10-21 230346.png
Last edited by trigger0 on Oct 21st, 2021 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 9, 2007
556 posts
124 upvotes
Didn't work for me. Good luck folks.
RFD makes me :lol:
Mar 14, 2018
410 posts
447 upvotes
Didn’t expect to be eligible as I’ve used this promotion before but I was wrong. Thanks OP!
Jun 2, 2015
51 posts
79 upvotes
This didn't work for me but I was able to get a $6.50 promotion for using Amazon Reload to load $100 to my personal gift card balance.
Jun 7, 2020
5 posts
1 upvote
Didn't work for me when it suggested I reload an existing card but worked when I bought a new card and sent to myself
Jul 29, 2020
163 posts
181 upvotes
I clicked apply but the code doesn't work in the cart. I bought it either way. Let's see what happens
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2006
1510 posts
1035 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON

Cat Face With Tears Of Joy did you even clink on OP's link before commenting