Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

50% OFF, Foscomax Video Conference Lighting Kit LED Ring Light 3000-7500k for $13.99

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 26th, 2021 12:56 pm
[OP]
Banned
Jan 28, 2021
165 posts
405 upvotes
Little Portugal

[Amazon.ca] 50% OFF, Foscomax Video Conference Lighting Kit LED Ring Light 3000-7500k for $13.99

I found a 50% off code on this product page, use the code DWN4MURC at check out to saving 50%.

Features:
10 Level Dimming&3 Color Temperature: With 10 level dimming, this conference light brightens your skin and makes it look perfect; 3 color temperatures (Cold Light/Natural Light/Warm Light: 3000-7500k) meet your needs to the maximum extent, you can adjust the brightness and color temperature freely based on different environment and usage requirements.
Softer Lighting&48 LED Lamp Beads: With the LED ring light design and latest LED technology, the light of this video conference lighting is soft and natural. No glare, and it is not Dazzling. 48 LED Lamp Beads not only make the lighting more uniform, but also lets your face look more natural.
Safe&Easy to Use: The maximum width of the clip is up to 3.5cm(1.35in), which makes this clip on light is perfect for most of laptops/computers/desktops/monitors. Line protection system protects the video conference light from static electricity and electric leakage and makes it keep working perfectly and safely. Premium sponge cushions protect the monitor from being scratched effectively.
USB Powered&360° Rotation: 360° Rotation and 2m USB cable of this clip ring light makes sure it can be used in most of conditions. The zoom light works with all the devices that support USB port, such as laptop, PC, power bank, USB charger and so on. Note: The ring light is stable when the power is 5V/ 1-1.5A.
Images
  • 61L5I1qegHL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
8 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2014
1129 posts
786 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
4.5" makes this smaller than the $4 dollarama one. Not a deal
Oct 17, 2014
45 posts
92 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
panckage wrote: 4.5" makes this smaller than the $4 dollarama one. Not a deal
I don't really know about the quality of each, but I don't think you can judge a light by size...

This one is also usb powered vs the battery powered Dollarama one
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2014
1129 posts
786 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
subishan wrote: I don't really know about the quality of each, but I don't think you can judge a light by size...

This one is also usb powered vs the battery powered Dollarama one
I have the dollarama one. It has the same USB power (no battery) and same controls. It also has bendy legs as opposed to the clip.

As for size, bigger is better if you want even light distribution. If you are going to spend this much buy the bigger one on Amazon. Dollarama one is 6.5"(?). The other Amazon one posted was a few inches bigger than that and would give more even light distribution.
Mar 10, 2011
505 posts
436 upvotes
Niagara
Why not this for $12.99 instead? How is this tiny light rated a much better deal than this or the Dollarama one?

10.2” Selfie Ring Light with Tripod Stand, Adjustable Tripod with Phone Holder Mount for Makeup & YouTube Live Stream, Dimmable LED Lightning with Remote, Compatible with iPhone / Android Phone / Lightweight Camera https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07Z94DZ3J/ref ... UTF8&psc=1
See sumtin'. Say sumtin'. ('less someone else already did)
Mar 7, 2011
261 posts
529 upvotes
Mississauga
while bigger is often better... Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
the smaller 6" and 8" units are more convenient for run and gun, selfies and vlogging
recently bought a 10" and find it best for desktop or tripod mounting
Dec 9, 2001
793 posts
571 upvotes
Vancouver
I love how they use an image of someone clipping that to their monitor, but nowadays, if you attempted this on any monitor with a thin bezel, you'd probably destroy your screen.
Feb 10, 2006
425 posts
329 upvotes
panckage wrote: 4.5" makes this smaller than the $4 dollarama one. Not a deal
yes, the right price should be around $10 for 10 inches ring light now, I bought 2 from different supplier last month, 6 inches should cost $4 , inside and accessories same thing from Yiwu, do not over pay for this ! do not read the description, involution now !