Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

50% off (or more) on Battlefield 2042 (All Platforms)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 25th, 2022 8:57 pm
Deal Addict
May 31, 2009
1903 posts
776 upvotes
The demo did nothing for me and will probably only give it another go when it comes to gamepass. I really hope/wish they will just give me a new Bad Company game instead, and soon
[external link removed]
Apr 7, 2011
945 posts
522 upvotes
Toronto
icyyicee wrote: imho the game is worth this price.

despite of the countless bugs and woke features, it's still a decent game IF they keep on giving it new contents and fixing the bugs.
People like short loading times. I feel like every new game gets clunkier and clunker and game loading gets slower and slower.
Thats my biggest problem with 2042
Deal Expert
Oct 30, 2006
15300 posts
5305 upvotes
I'm kinda interested now since someone said "woke features".
Apr 19, 2014
180 posts
143 upvotes
Thornhill, ON
I hope nobody here have accidentally purchased BF:2042 because of this "discount". This game is fundamentally an incomplete, and broken product. I'm not even sure how EA managed to push this game out and not get sued.
Apr 2, 2009
202 posts
57 upvotes
mississauga
I have played every battlefield game except this one.

Love battlefield 3 so much I used to rock the t-shirts dice sold.
Jan 1, 2007
89 posts
85 upvotes
Well I really love BF so in anticipation of the new BF2042 I actually bought not one but two PS5 disc consoles (home + cottage) and prepaid BF2042 at $150 so any discount is better than what I invested.

I'm a level 100+ at BF2042 but after a few months of always playing the same maps, no VOIP with teammates, multiple bugs, frequent disconnects, etc me and my crew got so bored/pissed that we paused it for now...

Even tried playing with old friends still stuck on the PS4 but the game graphics were so bad compared to the PS5 and the game speed was so slow that I couldn't tolerate it. I want to love this game but we're taking a break right now lol
Nov 9, 2014
195 posts
298 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Just wait for it to come to EA play or gamepass

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)