[Amazon.ca] 50% Rebate on Finish Dishwasher Detergent

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 2nd, 2021 9:44 pm
[OP]
Jan 8, 2009
711 posts
711 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] 50% Rebate on Finish Dishwasher Detergent

1. Purchase an eligible Finish® product on Amazon.ca. The list of eligible products are below along with the purchase links. Purchase the product on Amazon.ca. Other retailers are not eligible for the rebate. Rebate limited to only 1 eligible product per person.

2. Upload your receipt for purchase verification. Once you've received the product, please click on the button below to upload your receipt for verification.

3. Receive your 50% rebate via an Amazon.ca e-gift card. Your rebate will be emailed to you in the form of an e-gift card within 2 weeks.
6 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2005
1610 posts
457 upvotes
St. John's
T&C seems to say it expired January 31. Am I reading that right?
Mar 14, 2008
543 posts
220 upvotes
Toronto
Chew300ZX wrote: T&C seems to say it expired January 31. Am I reading that right?
I believe you are correct.

Timing: The Promotion begins on December 1, 2020 at 00:00:01 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) and ends on January 31, 2021 at 23:59:59 p.m. EST (the "Promotion Period"). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Promotion. Timing subject to change where necessary at Administrator’s discretion.
Dec 22, 2006
594 posts
259 upvotes
Toronto
Chew300ZX wrote: T&C seems to say it expired January 31. Am I reading that right?
Good Catch !

OP--Thanks for the effort :)
Jan 27, 2015
338 posts
406 upvotes
King City, ON
Yeah, that’s what I saw when I checked as well. Even though I bought one of the eligible products last week through the deal that was posted then, it looks like the POP would have to have been uploaded before January 31.
Nov 6, 2014
457 posts
351 upvotes
Kelowna, BC
McAngus wrote: Yeah, that’s what I saw when I checked as well. Even though I bought one of the eligible products last week through the deal that was posted then, it looks like the POP would have to have been uploaded before January 31.
Worth a try to remember this when product finally ships. I am in the same boat but will give it a try when received if link is still available. Purchase was made within rebate period.