• Jul 20th, 2016 8:38 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Aug 29, 2006
913 posts
688 upvotes
Bradford

[Amazon.ca] 500 piece puzzles

Amazon has some good deals on puzzles (on-going from what I can tell).

I have been looking at 500 piece puzzles. The prices fluctuate (and may increase with the RFD effect) so you might want to check back periodically:
Buffalo Games Nostalgia Baseball, 500-Piece Jigsaw Puzzle Currently $6.91 (I got it for $6.16) Prime eligible
Buffalo Games Nostalgia World Travel, 500-Piece Jigsaw Puzzle Currently $8.10 (I got it for $5.75) Prime eligible
Ceaco 4-in-1 Multi-Pack Thomas Kinkade Disney Dreams Collection Jigsaw Puzzle Four puzzles: Currently $21.99 + free shipping
Masterpieces John Deere 4-Pack Jigsaw Puzzles (500-Piece), Art by Greg Giordano Four puzzles: Currently $19.94 Prime eligible
Masterpieces Farmall 4-Pack Jigsaw Puzzles (500-Piece), Art by Greg Giordano Four puzzles: Currently $19.94 Prime eligible
SCHMIDT Perre Wolf Puzzle $8.63 Prime eligible
SCHMIDT Puzzle-Tropical Sunset-500 Pieces $9.95 Prime eligible (currently out of stock, but can still order)
SCHMIDT Butterfly Elf Puzzle %10.95 (temporarily out of stock) Prime eligible
Aquarius Harry Potter Philosopher's Stone Puzzle $12.99 Prime eligible (there is a whole series of these)

The bundles of 4 puzzles are a particularly good value (around $5 per puzzle).

They all seem to be good quality (based on reviews). I have or have ordered all of them except the wolf, elf, and Farmall ones. So far I can personally vouch for the Buffalo games puzzles (They also have another series of 3 puzzles which hover around the $12 mark which were good: Buffalo Games Days to Remember: Street of Memories).

Gibsons puzzles has many sets of 4 (other than the one above) and they seem to go for around $35 which is still not bad. But we have not tried any from the set we got yet.

Again, the prices fluctuate! (e.g. I got this one for $4.51, now $15.99).

Note re: Disney puzzles - I ordered it this morning but have since been looking deeper into the reviews (.ca and .com) - seems to be hit and miss, some people very happy while others complaining about quality... I will update post when I receive it.

If you find other good values please post them!

Expired (for the moment)
Gibsons The West Country Jigsaw Puzzles (4 by 500-Pieces) Four puzzles: Currently: $33.80 (at posting, was $18.49, I got it for $15.54) Prime eligible

Dollar Tree has them for $1.25, but their quality does not seem to be as good (but passable).

Also as per Shylok below, Dollarama has them for $3.00.
5 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
3571 posts
1675 upvotes
Ottawa
Dollarama has 500 piece puzzles for 3.00
[OP]
Aug 29, 2006
913 posts
688 upvotes
Bradford
shylok wrote: Dollarama has 500 piece puzzles for 3.00
humbled :o
[OP]
Aug 29, 2006
913 posts
688 upvotes
Bradford
Gibsons Stop Me & Buy One Jigsaw Puzzles (4 by 500-Pieces) box of 4 puzzles for $20.53 (Prime Eligible).
(Oddly the price went down right after I bought it for $21.26)

The Gibsons puzzles seem to be decent quality. Comes as a box with four bags in it. Small picture in each bag. Decent value for a little over 5$ per puzzle.