• Last Updated:
  • Feb 4th, 2020 8:06 am
[OP]
Jun 15, 2014
4 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto, ON

[Amazon.ca] $59 Mpow 2.4G Wireless Gaming Headset for PS4/PC, Xbox one Headset

I dont know how this one are. They look like a HyperX Cloud II Gaming Headset knock off, but they are wireless and only $59 with coupon.
I cant find any reviews, but for the price, I am going to check them out myself.

also $10 Amazon gift card voucher inside the box if you write a review.

Amazon.com had some reviews for the headests:

https://www.amazon.com/Detachable-Cance ... 112G1&th=1
Last edited by lediusprimus on Jan 14th, 2020 3:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
13 replies
Nov 29, 2018
68 posts
134 upvotes
I've tried a number of MPOW headsets and found them all to be heavy and uncomfortable. Especially compared to something like the Cloud II
Oct 19, 2018
14 posts
6 upvotes
GTA
Very curious to know if these are any good - also tempted to jump on the $10 off coupon just to try them
Sep 26, 2018
459 posts
931 upvotes
most likely horrible and I wouldn't spend that much to find out because of the already very limited selection of decent "Gaming & Wireless" headsets.
I only recommend the HyperX Cloud Flight and the Corsair hs70 in this category which are both 130$+ and again, that is if you ABSOLUTELY need and can't skip wireless.
Otherwise the wired Cooler Master MH-751 and MH-752 for 105$ and 111$ would be your final and best "Gaming" headset under 300$.
It's getting a little weird repeating this everytime I recommend these so you can search my comment history with the model keyword to find what the threads where I talked about them before
I have spoken
Nov 2, 2015
90 posts
59 upvotes
Toronto, ON
IMO, most Mpow headsets (ranging under $75 - those I've tested) are garbage - audio quality, wear comfort, bulkiness, and durability. Did not last for more than weeks/ couple of months max. I no longer trust this brand.

Me and my wife both work from home and by the nature of work are avid headphone users.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 8, 2009
9869 posts
4500 upvotes
Ive tested alot of mpow stuff including this and its not worth the price to be honest.
Cheaply made and sounds like a $20 set.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user!
Buy first think later!
Dont tell wife!
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2003
3105 posts
100 upvotes
Toronto
blazed16 wrote: Ive tested alot of mpow stuff including this and its not worth the price to be honest.
Did you actually buy and try these headphones?
Reviews are good on Amazon.com but could be fake reviews

How was the return policy? If it's easy to return might be worth buying just to try
Koodo: $50 6GB plan
Public Mobile: $23 1GB plan
Deal Fanatic
Jul 8, 2009
9869 posts
4500 upvotes
Pyro wrote: Did you actually buy and try these headphones?
Reviews are good on Amazon.com but could be fake reviews

How was the return policy? If it's easy to return might be worth buying just to try
Yes bought them tested them and then setup a return. Was easy return though.

Also yes lost of mpow reviews are fake,
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user!
Buy first think later!
Dont tell wife!
Jun 18, 2019
6 posts
4 upvotes
The only Mpow headset I've used is the EG3 pro, and I recommend it to almost everyone for two main reasons: surprisingly good sound quality and amazing mic clarity . I posted about it before but it's really a steal for around 35$. Been using it for about 5+ months with no complaints. I don't usually go for these random cheap Amazon brands but I'm glad I bought this one.

That's just my experience though so I can't speak to the quality of their other headsets. This wireless one looks tempting at 60$ since all the reviews on YouTube for wireless headsets around 90-180$ show that the mic quality is quite bad. Even with well-rgarded brands like Logitech, Corsair, Razer, etc. Unless you spend over 200$ which isn't an option for me.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
16828 posts
4639 upvotes
almasyseifer wrote: most likely horrible and I wouldn't spend that much to find out because of the already very limited selection of decent "Gaming & Wireless" headsets.
I only recommend the HyperX Cloud Flight and the Corsair hs70 in this category which are both 130$+ and again, that is if you ABSOLUTELY need and can't skip wireless.
Otherwise the wired Cooler Master MH-751 and MH-752 for 105$ and 111$ would be your final and best "Gaming" headset under 300$.
It's getting a little weird repeating this everytime I recommend these so you can search my comment history with the model keyword to find what the threads where I talked about them before
Thing is for me I tried a lot of sets to see if they were compatible with the PSVR. Most were not. The MPow wired unit I bought was though. I ended up not using the unit as I shelved the PSVR but my friend's son borrowed my system and said they worked great! You just never know...
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2008
1911 posts
169 upvotes
blazed16 wrote: Yes bought them tested them and then setup a return. Was easy return though.

Also yes lost of mpow reviews are fake,
You should take the time and leave a review.
Sep 9, 2008
275 posts
41 upvotes
Toronto
pretty sure this wont be "wiresless" for xbox
all your staples coupons are belong to us
[OP]
Jun 15, 2014
4 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I've been using the headset for 5 days now with my PS4 and the only issue I have had is some interference and sound loss here and there but nothing major. I had 1-2 sound interference issues in 5 days that I've used them. (1 second sound loss) It might be all the devices that I have around my house that interferes with the headset signal. The battery life is amazing. The sound is very good, not perfect, but for the price I don't think you can find better. Very comfortable as well
Overall I like them a lot.

ps. Not wireless on XBOX, ps4 and PC only
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2007
1753 posts
869 upvotes
Markham
blazed16 wrote: Ive tested alot of mpow stuff including this and its not worth the price to be honest.
Personally I never tried MPOW gaming headset like this.
How ever, I have MPOW NC headsets and a in-er type headset. I can find noting wrong with them so far after 3 months usage.
I have some other MPOW items like phone holders and car mounts and have no complains at all.
-------
Thank you