Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

$6.49 Chupa Chups Candy, Lollipops Drum Display, 60 Count, 5 Assorted Candy Flavors

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 24th, 2022 10:27 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 1, 2014
1641 posts
2558 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] $6.49 Chupa Chups Candy, Lollipops Drum Display, 60 Count, 5 Assorted Candy Flavors

Use s & s or buy 5 to save another 5% and get it for $6.17.

$1 cheaper than the last sale - amazon-ca-dead-chupa-chups-candy-60-cou ... 9-2577550/
16 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2003
1235 posts
376 upvotes
Awesome deal, nothing against it. But I feel like some things are meant to be purchased at a grocery store cashier counter, where my kids gets to pick and choose whichever flavour they want, just seeing how they cherish that lollipop is worth it even if it cost $1 for 2.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 1, 2014
1641 posts
2558 upvotes
JL2002 wrote: Awesome deal, nothing against it. But I feel like some things are meant to be purchased at a grocery store cashier counter, where my kids gets to pick and choose whichever flavour they want, just seeing how they cherish that lollipop is worth it even if it cost $1 for 2.
That's a pretty good perspective.
Deal Addict
Aug 2, 2007
2060 posts
565 upvotes
Springfield
Buy 5 to get 5% off :twisted:
Deal Fanatic
Jul 5, 2001
9107 posts
10585 upvotes
Toronto
FYI - the flavours are not equally distributed...there are like only 5 colas...
Jan 15, 2004
444 posts
57 upvotes
Calgary
I bought 3 of these tubs to leave at the office last month. I agree with the poor distribution. Lots of Strawberry cream and orange.....very little strawberry, watermelon and only got 8 cola between the 3 tubs.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2005
1344 posts
751 upvotes
Hawkesbury, ON
Bought these 1.5 months ago and never received them. Amazon refunded me but I hope that they never use Bonshaw to deliver to me again. This order lost in transit and the previous one the tape seal was cut open and the package resealed with clear packing tape. Hey Bonshaw employee - hope you’re loving my lollipops.
Nov 9, 2021
78 posts
279 upvotes
Montreal, QC
I hate the orange ones. Orange flavoured anything sucks, except for actual Oranges or Orange Juice. Just my 2 cents
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
2705 posts
2053 upvotes
Vancouveresque
BenjMcWenj wrote: I hate the orange ones. Orange flavoured anything sucks, except for actual Oranges or Orange Juice. Just my 2 cents
I'll take your orange ones, you can have my cola ones.. :)
Nobody cares which exploitative corporations you give your money to every month. Get that crap out of your signature.
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2001
4893 posts
3414 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
torpdude wrote: Bought these 1.5 months ago and never received them. Amazon refunded me but I hope that they never use Bonshaw to deliver to me again. This order lost in transit and the previous one the tape seal was cut open and the package resealed with clear packing tape. Hey Bonshaw employee - hope you’re loving my lollipops.
Bonshaw Logistics!

They don't deliver in my area anymore, but I see lots of complaints in PEI about them.
😱
Jun 22, 2011
809 posts
715 upvotes
torpdude wrote: Bought these 1.5 months ago and never received them. Amazon refunded me but I hope that they never use Bonshaw to deliver to me again. This order lost in transit and the previous one the tape seal was cut open and the package resealed with clear packing tape. Hey Bonshaw employee - hope you’re loving my lollipops.
Get a free canada post flex delivery po box and you avoid this issue.

They use intelcom here and those guys are the worst. They throw the packages at my house.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 1, 2014
1641 posts
2558 upvotes
Back in stock.

Received the Dec 19 order today.Lollipop
Aug 24, 2021
48 posts
62 upvotes
Dartmouth, NS
Your Chupa Chups trivia for the day: The Chupa Chups logo was designed by Salvador Dali.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2015
1669 posts
1394 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Used S&S to save 5% so no need to buy 5 Upside-down Face
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2011
1814 posts
2647 upvotes
VANCOUVER
JL2002 wrote: Awesome deal, nothing against it. But I feel like some things are meant to be purchased at a grocery store cashier counter, where my kids gets to pick and choose whichever flavour they want, just seeing how they cherish that lollipop is worth it even if it cost $1 for 2.
I 100% agree with you and completely get your sentiment.

In my case, I will put these next to my desk and devour them all even though I'm an grown man lol