Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] "6 piece" GoPro accessory kit (head/chest straps) $11.99 Prime eligible

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 1st, 2015 1:03 am
Tags:
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2007
1306 posts
288 upvotes
Toronto
Any good deal on sony action cam accessories?
Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2006
1045 posts
243 upvotes
Aznkid2000 wrote: yup i found out about this too late
My brother have a gopro so I was looking for a adapter ever since I got the Sony cam. I did end up getting a few extra gopro stuff from chinese site as well.
I found ******** to be cheapest but their shipping time is longer for whatever reason. I found banggood to be the second cheapest with reasonable shipping time and Dx to be the more expensive but Dx shipping can be track on CanadaPostonce it enter Canada. Any other site you guys found handy for Chinese stuff like these?
Mar 14, 2009
290 posts
53 upvotes
KDivers wrote: Awesome thanks for letting me know - been looking for the gopro straps and the one for pets.
I wish the pets one had a proper chest mount, rather than a back mount. They few I've seen are pretty expensive.
Mar 4, 2015
401 posts
41 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Pfizer wrote: I wish the pets one had a proper chest mount, rather than a back mount. They few I've seen are pretty expensive.
I know, me too. I know they are pretty expensive but I think it can be worth it depending on often you use them.
Deal Addict
Sep 26, 2007
4151 posts
519 upvotes
at ebay price i dont complain about the slow shipping
ok stupid question: i already have lots of accessories for sony action cam that takes the 1/4' g20 mount, what type of adapter do i need to fit gopro on them? I think the one posted here only fits gopro mount to yi/sony but not vice versa?
Russell wrote: We come here looking for deals. We use the savings on the things we buy to justify buying more things, thus filling our homes with tons of unnecessary consumer products. Such is the key to happiness.

May 4, 2015
3 posts
RayS688 wrote: bought it and it came to 12$ shipped ! ill post pics when i get it, canada post ays the 28th
We can see which is better if someone who bought the Deyard one to post the pics to compare with.
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2004
3607 posts
928 upvotes
Any suggestions to some " must have" accessories for a gopro? Won one from a draw last year, and really have no idea what to use it for.....
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2010
2153 posts
1351 upvotes
Toronto
coilz wrote: Any suggestions to some " must have" accessories for a gopro? Won one from a draw last year, and really have no idea what to use it for.....
I would say to figure out a purpose and then buy accessories to support it. There aren't any must have generals, the gopro can be used on it's own as a very capable handheld video/photo camera.

I personally use it to vlog my journeys and it's amazing for time lapses. For that, I use the frame case, a Joby tripod with the tripod adapter, and just a lens cap to keep it clean (you can also get the glass one if you don't want to constantly take it on and off). The Joby is versatile enough that I can wrap it around a bag strap for a chest mount view, as a slight selfie stick, and it's real purpose, around poles and fences for the best angles.
May 4, 2015
3 posts
the coupon still can be used today, hope mine will coming soon.
May 29, 2013
25 posts
4 upvotes
Mississauga
Coupon code still worked today, thanks OP!