• Last Updated:
  • Feb 3rd, 2021 10:37 am
[OP]
Jul 18, 2015
218 posts
314 upvotes
Vancouver, BC

[Amazon.ca] 69.99 - Anker Soundcore Spirit Dot 2

I previously posted another version, not sure what the differences are, but this has a big $40 off coupon currently.
Decent reviews and seems more sports orientated.
3 replies
Jun 9, 2018
158 posts
226 upvotes
How are these compared to the life dot 2's? I can't seem to find any reviews comparing the two directly

The Life dot seem to have a way better battery life but the spirit dot are usually $40 more expensive.
Feb 8, 2007
504 posts
223 upvotes
Toronto
I don't know much about these headphones, but I have the Life Dot 2s and they are my go-to budget headphones. Each headset can be used independently (no left/right slave/master), good sound quality with a bit of bass, I almost never have to charge the case since it has 100 hrs of recharging capacity, and they fit comfortably. With the winglets I rarely have to adjust the headphones once they are in my ear as they stay in place pretty well.

Life Dot 2s are rated 4.5/5 by 3329 people and that sounds about right - I'd rate them between 4.5-5 myself for the $59.99 I paid for them. I highly recommend them!
Jun 9, 2018
158 posts
226 upvotes
adameme wrote: I almost never have to charge the case since it has 100 hrs of recharging capacity, and they fit comfortably.
The difference in the battery life between the two doesn't make sense to me, when they were both released within a few months of each other. The more expensive spirit dot 2 only has 16hrs from the case vs 100hrs for the life dot 2. I was going to pick up the life dot 2's but the lack of volume controls on both of them may be a deal breaker for me.