Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

$69.99 - Keurig K-Slim Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker, Featuring Simple Push Button Controls And MultiStream Techno

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 25th, 2022 1:20 pm
[OP]
Apr 1, 2016
151 posts
486 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] $69.99 - Keurig K-Slim Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker, Featuring Simple Push Button Controls And MultiStream Techno

FITS ANYWHERE: Less than 12 cm wide, fits neatly on your countertop.

MULTISTREAM TECHNOLOGY: Extracts full flavour and aroma in every brew.

MULTIPLE CUP WATER RESERVOIR: Removable 1.36 L reservoir lets you brew up to 4 cups before refilling.
3 CUP SIZES: brew a 237, 296, or 355 ml cup at the push of a button.

FAST & FRESH BREWED: Delicious coffee made in minutes.

TRAVEL MUG FRIENDLY: Removable drip tray accommodates travel mugs and holds a full accidental brew for easy clean-up.

ENERGY EFFICIENT: Auto off feature turns off your coffee maker 5 minutes after the last brew, helping to save energy.

COMPATIBLE WITH THE MY K-CUP UNIVERSAL COFFEE FILTER: Brew your own ground coffee
7 replies
Sep 30, 2014
223 posts
250 upvotes
Montreal
$58 at Walmart starting tomorrow.
Oct 3, 2008
89 posts
52 upvotes
Toronto
Great deal on the Walmart. I price matched Bed Bath and Beyond with Amazon but Walmart definitely better.

Thank you
Nov 13, 2016
334 posts
245 upvotes
Is the only difference between this and the Mini the water reservoir? Or are there other differences?
Jan 31, 2020
36 posts
41 upvotes
scragglebucks wrote: Great deal on the Walmart. I price matched Bed Bath and Beyond with Amazon but Walmart definitely better.

Thank you

I thought you could price match bbb with Walmart so I tried it and after an hour on their lame chat function they tell me they don't match sale prices from other stores!? I thought it was crazy plus I was upset with the wait.. But I guess it's something I didn't know about - I was trying to use a bbb gift card so that's why I wanted to pm

Not happy though. Still I bought one from Walmart
Deal Addict
Jan 10, 2004
4564 posts
2120 upvotes
Edmonton
Drgrant wrote: I thought you could price match bbb with Walmart so I tried it and after an hour on their lame chat function they tell me they don't match sale prices from other stores!? I thought it was crazy plus I was upset with the wait.. But I guess it's something I didn't know about - I was trying to use a bbb gift card so that's why I wanted to pm

Not happy though. Still I bought one from Walmart
Thats strange - BBB literally advertises they PM with other stores. Walmart on the other hand does not. I would have tried a different rep.
Jan 31, 2020
36 posts
41 upvotes
U4IA wrote: Thats strange - BBB literally advertises they PM with other stores. Walmart on the other hand does not. I would have tried a different rep.
Yeah I guess. They said they only match the 'original price' of the competitors product not the sale price. Very stupid imo.. But the worst part was the wait and asking silly questions to stall the pm

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)